Dualism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers

I scratched my head and replied "Uh I take it new recruits like me don't come often Master Ares?"

"Surely you jest young one. It is not my place to tell you why but when the time comes I will fully enjoy beating the shit out of you. Well now, I shouldn't dally as Her wrath I do not wish to incur." Ares stabbed my heart with his spear. I was shocked. The pain. Oh God the pain. Blood spurted from my mouth. He smiled, ever the Dark One. I was angry. Fear of dying again. Memories of death came flooding in. At that moment Ares withdrew his Spear. A look of smug satisfaction on His face. I burned. I felt the fire all over. Heat. Pain. Anger. Then suddenly Power. A switch I turned on within me. Qi. Blessed Qi. I remembered. Duality. In my hands were two short dual bladed swords. One black as night. The other Silver White on my left hand. Both with contrasting colors of a Phoenix whose wings enveloped each other in the symbol 8. Yin and Yang. Duality. Fire continued burn me. The wound in my chest closed immediately. I felt my heart beat once again. The flames. I understood. The flames of the Phoenix. I remember the searing pain in my chest when a different pain arose of the place my heart was. The head of the Phoenix nestled beside the Fox. Its body burned itself unto my back as its wings stretched to my arms. Its talons raked into my stomach. They looked like living tattoos. With eyes alive as I am. The lines were blood and fire mingling and swirling. I stood up straight and faced the God of War. I knew what I had was not enough to combat this God so I lowered my blades and waited.

"A clear head for one so young in the Power. Good! What do you remember of the Gifts the All-Mother has imparted to you? The fire in you burns well. Close your eyes. What else is there?"

So I closed them. Empowered by my Wisdom it came to me easy. All I needed was a guide. There. The Prowess of Fire. The Calmness of Water. The Swiftness of Air. The Solidness of Earth. Lastly, the Gloriousness of Aether. They created a circle within me. Etched in my body, blood and soul. Each to his own never offending the other. In perfect balance.

"What are you?" Ares asked.

"An Elementalist." I replied softly.

"Are you a mage?" He queried.

"No. I am everything Elemental. What they can do so can I." was my answer.

"Who do you serve?" The God of War asked.

"The All-Mother. Gaia."

"Prove it!" Without warning Ares swung his spear in a downward arc. Its massive blade swiftly headed towards my head.

I moved without thought. Earth. Grounded. My feet firmly planted on the ground drew stability. Aether. Empowered. My muscles flexed and steadied. Water was Silver. Enveloped around my left silver blade met the Dark Spear as it came for my head. Air surrounded the Black blade on my right. As my blades crossed I pushed with Air and the Dark Spear buried itself into the bloodied ground of Ares' Void Room.

"Excellent!" He barked a laugh that shook the room. "Do you understand what you have just done?"

"Aside from barely escaping death, O God of War?" I mused.

Ares continued to laugh. "You knew you wouldn't survive the blow. By instinct you parried and deflected my spear. You used two elements to strengthen your body. Another two elements to absorb part of the impact and force my spear to the ground. The last element you used to burn away your fear. Fucking Amazing! You have yet to tap into your full Power. This is only a taste. Let no man nor god here or anywhere else make you cower in fear as your Master is I, Ares! The God of War!" With a smile he burst out in laughter and glee. "There is more to your Duality than you can imagine! It is self-limiting. Remove your bounds boy and you will soar! I have been delighted to start you on your journey to War. More training as you join your peers will come but that is for another time. I eagerly await the time when we clash weapons with my full power. I will have that little head of yours as a trophy!" Ares grinned. "I look forward to it Master". I bowed. Both Ares and his Void vanished. Now I was face to face with a beautifully ornate Door. [Spirit] It read. <Open>.

The Spirit Hall was as beautiful as its entrance. From the door was a walkway to a floating pavilion. A woman stood inside. I went to her. As every Goddess I have beheld she was drop dead gorgeous. Upon reaching the pavilion I saw that it overlooked a huge forest surrounded by the sea. At the edge of the pavilion was a stone pillar with a cylinder in the middle. Looking past it was the vastness of infinite space.

"Nameless One. I greet you. My name is Thalassa. Goddess of Spirit."

I bowed in reverence and kneeled before her. Drinking in the sight of her in her blue robes encircled in nature-filled greenery. My sexual urges started to rise once again. Just the right amount of cleavage. Pert slender ass. Endless Legs. Porcelain skin and her smell! It was intoxicating. The aroma of flowers mixed with something that stirred my loins.

"Rise young one. I sense your Lust hidden within Gentleness. I sense your Darkness and yet there is Light."

"Welcome to Spirit Hall. The Pavilion is where you reach out to find your Spirits. They are your familiars. They shall be your strength and you shall be theirs. Love them, hate them it does not matter. You shall call and they shall answer. How to go about your Duality against this worlds Trinity escapes me. Enchant. Empower. Enshroud. Those are the Trinity of Spirit. In the Calling reach out with your hand and call to them. Whomever answers are yours. When you have conquered them. If they conquer you then you do not deserve them. Remember, they choose you and not the other way around. Accepting them is your decision. Now call and be heard! I shall await you upon success... or failure. Remember, time has no essence here. The calling may take a minute or take an eternity. The Circle connects all the worlds in the multiverse which broadcasts your Calling. So Call, Listen, and Embrace."

"Thank you, Goddess Thalassa." She waved me off and sat upon a table underneath a rose vineyard nearby and poured herself some tea. I walked to the edge where the pillar with the circle in it was.

I placed my hand inside the circle. The wall in front of me was engulfed in space. The entire universe in front of me. "Heed my call." I whispered into nothingness. I was lost in time. Eternity was the warning. No answer. More and more of time passed me by. Eternity. So much calm yet so much loneliness here. The Pavilion disappeared behind me. With the calmness came my memories. Memories of a past life. The happiness, the sadness, the pain, the longing, the regret, and death. Was I crying? I reached out hoping that someone would life my spirits. <My name is Loren. Answer my call. Please.> I waited, and waited, and waited. Eternity. Something brushed my fingers. Slowly pushing them up. My hand now faced palm forward. The touch was tentative at first. Cold. Ticklish. Then more and more of the feeling met my palm. Another hand. Cold yet peaceful. The hand was smaller than mine. Palm to palm and painfully, slowly closing upon each other like an embrace. The Circle which enclosed my arm was gone. I was face to face with a stunning beauty. Nothing covered her body. Her well-endowed breasts displayed to me in all its glory. Slender waist. Magnificent curves of her hips and ass. Her long and toned legs shapely. Perfect. Then I saw really saw her. Long wicked looking horns sprouted from her forehead. Demonic wings spanned two arms-length each. A leathery tail hung loosely from her behind with a nasty looking arrow tip at the end. Her black hair flowing down her shoulders. Eyes black as night. Lips red and sumptuous. Pale grey skin seemed aglow in the space around us. She was enveloped in an aura of darkness. She smiled at me while still holding on to my hand. Fangs appeared. A forked tongue darted out to lick her lips. I burned with lust for her. Our touch electrifying.

"My name is Lilith. The Aspect of Lust. Queen of the Night. Slayer of the Archangel Gabriel. Are you my Master?"

My body and soul screamed yes but something in me panicked. How could something so demonic look so beautiful? How could something so wicked seem to sad?

"I am Loren. I wish to be." I replied.

"So be it." She quipped in a sultry voice.

With her taloned finger she slit her own palm and slit mine. Our hands entwined once again and unworldly pain engulfed me. Before I could scream in pain she kissed me. I was so enthralled by her sensual kisses I never felt her bite my lip. Her Succubi venom immediately coursed through me. Her forked tongue felt awesome and weird, each tendril wrapping around mine. Her black feathered wings opened up to take us up in the air. Lilith was powerful. She carried me and mounted atop me while flying. Held me in a 69 position and I was presented with the most delicious pussy I've ever tasted. Once her clit once in my mouth I took in her essence and was intoxicated in it. I felt I needed to have this forever. Lilith was no slouch either. Women and Goddesses aside this was the best fucking blow job I have got. She didn't just suck my cock. She devoured it! It was as if taking my cock to the hilt wasn't enough, she was trying to take away my soul! I realized this was exactly what she was doing! Lilith was a Succubus! The most powerful one that ever lived. She noticed my hesitation so she righted me to a standing position. In one smooth motion she straddled me. Her pussy sheathed on my cock was the most intense feeling I ever had. The heat, the moisture, the pressure was too much. All my senses overloaded with one word, Pleasure. We fucked each other like animals, screaming our body, mind and souls away with every stroke. It was too much. We were both hit by a tsunami of an orgasm. I held on to her ass while she arched her back and held on to my neck for balance. I felt my life force being drained. Lilith was filling herself with my Power. We were both beings of Power and yet neither of us bothered to command each other. I let her fill herself and kill me. She opened her eyes with could only be described and fear. I kept holding on to her as my life left me. The Flames of the Phoenix shone and burned brighter than ever before. It enveloped us both. That familiar searing pain rose above our pelvic region. It was happening to her too. The bloody fire tattoo was an image of an Archangel and a Demoness holding hand in hand, wings forming that all too familiar 8. I was my Mark of Power and yet it was our Contract of Binding. Lilith gasped. My Power flooded into her. Her Wings opened up, slowly they began to change. What used to be bat-like became angelic-like although it still was jet black in color. Her disfigured horns smoothened out to look like symmetric conical horns. Her hands became more woman-like and lost those paw-like taloned look as same with her feet. The biggest change was that I was no longer staring at dead eyes but a pair of human eyes with the most beautiful black irises. Lilith knew her change as did I. Some of her Power flowed into me while mine flowed into her. I looked at her with my Psy and I saw her balanced. What used to be the wicked succubus queen no longer battled herself with the souls she devoured. I knew what she did. She didn't just slay the Archangel Gabriel, she devoured her. My Power put the opposing forces of Light and Dark at peace. Duality. No longer must she feed on the life force of men as my Power now fuelled her. She hugged the kissed me. Her tears streaming down our faces. She was mine. I was hers. More than a Master. More than a Servant. We were both to each other. The Phoenix's flame died down. As we held each other the space around us dissolved. Still locked in an embrace when we found ourselves standing in the Pavilion.

"Congratulations. A single Spirit instead of three. A Spirit that embodies the Aspect of Duality. You are now complete. Psy, Astral and Spirit. My task is done. Serve each other well." Said the Goddess Thalassa.

"Thank you and my name... is Loren." I replied.

"Yes Loren. Oh, and get some clothes." Then she left.

Lilith and I looked at each other and laughed. She chanted her magic and instantly donned a black gown that displayed her ample cleavage. Slits rising showing her entire leg. Matching stilettos to match. I was enchanted by her. She could wear a rag and still look good in it. My cock started stir. I was still stark naked and she smiled. "Master, I could fix that for you."

"Lilith you are going to kill me with your sex drive!" I laughed.

"I am a Succubus Loren but been there done that. Don't wanna. I like the way you are."

I summoned my cloth and willed back my joggers. Lilith pouted. I took her hand and led her out of Spirit Hall. Soon, we were walking through crowds of students and definitely grabbing their attention. I guess dragging around the most beautiful demoness could do that. Lilith turned to me and started walking closer. <you do know I can read your mind? The contract allows it> <hmm yeah. I really don't mind.> <you are a sweet master!> I blushed and she giggled.

We went to the cafeteria as the days training wore me out. I was definitely hungry. Aeon's cafeteria was awesome! Buffet for the Gods if you will. Burgers, steaks, ribs, sushi bar, fish and a sushi bar! I grabbed as much for four people since I was starving and needed to share with Lilith. We found an empty table despite the sheer volume of diners.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"I'm still full." She replied.

"Full of what?" clearly curious.

"Your sperm. So filling! Gonna get me some later!" she winked.

I nearly choked and she laughed the sexiest laugh I ever heard. Everyone around us must have heard and most of the women giggled while I got jealous stares from the men. I downed the plates quickly and headed off to find my room. Second floor right side if I remember right. Here at Aeon you just knew what was yours by instinct. Mine was the very last room. Great. Bad enough I've walked for miles it will be like this every fucking day. Anyway I ordered the door to open and we stepped inside. My room was simple. A bed, a table, a chair, and a mirror. There was a bath room which was great. I guess even the gods need a bath and a toilet bowl I chuckled inwardly. I desperately needed a bath. <Li, care to join me?> Her answer was to fly to me in all her naked glory. I turned on the shower and we got in. We soaped each other wordlessly. Each admiring the others body. The smell of her sex was now evident at this point. It filled my nostrils. Driving my need to fuck her at its peak but no, we were alone and I wanted to savor this. I kissed her. Her lips parted to give way to my tongue. I was met once again by Lilith's fork tongue and it tasted delicious. We we're moaning with need. I took a breather and started to kiss her ears, nibbling everywhere down the slender side of her neck ever so slowly going down to her tits.

"Oh my fucking god, fuck me I can't wait!" she screamed. I was being overpowered by her pheromones but I choked the need down with my power. I suckled her nipple while massaging her other tit. Exchanging places every so often. Down the valley of her wet sex I finally arrived. Her clit was engorged. Lips puffy and gushing wet. I breathed on her sex. She started to shiver. I opened my mouth to taste her and taste her I did. My addiction to her taste swelled within me as I lapped like a hungry wolf. Lilith grabbed my hair and held my head in place as I sucked her clit. That did it. Lilith climaxed so hard I swear she could have broken my ear drums. Her orgasm lasted so long and I happily kept drinking her sweet sweet nectar.

"Geez stopp. No more! Mmmmm. Ah shitt" She was still convulsing when she pulled me up and led me to the bed. "My turn." She said. Lilith pushed me down hard and kissed me. She broke the kiss to bite my at my neck to inject her poison. My need for her swelled. My cock now fully engorged, straining for release. She smiled and wasted to time in taking my monster to the hilt. I could only groan. Up and down she went. Her eyes glowed and never stopped looking at me. Her lips hit base and I felt her forked tongue snake around my cock. I felt like there were two mouths on my cock. It then started a milking motion that sent me over the edge. "Oh fuck Lilith I'm cumming!" She sped things up and I grasped the sheets to hold on to something as I exploded torrents of cum down her throat. I was spent. "Li that was the best fucking blow job of my life!". "Glad you like. Your cum is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. We ain't done yet." She smiled a devious smile. "Whoah wait..." I felt her fangs prick the base of my cock and instantly I was hard. Harder than I previously was if that was even possible. She uttered a spell and buried herself on my cock. I was delirious. The feel of her sopping wet sex was incomparable to anything else. Her pussy had a life of its own. It felt perfect wrapped around my cock. Nothing else in this world mattered. Lilith started to move. Her massive boobs swaying, enticing. She fed a tit to me and I obliged her. We were matching each stroke, trying to feed ourselves more into each other. Soon we were fucking in a frenzy, grunting, moaning, making incoherent noises, muttering curses at each other. "Fuck me harderrrrr!" I thrusted as hard as I could. Faster and faster till I felt her walls tighten around me. "Fucckkkk! I'm cumminggg!" she roared. The pleasure he inflicted on her tore her body and mind and soul. Lilith's scream must have been heard throughout Aeon. The cries of her multiple orgasms echoed everywhere. "Don't stop! Please, don't stop! I want more!" she begged. I drove vigorously into her. Renewed by the need to satisfy this gorgeous creature empowered me till I could no longer hold back. Her body knew I was close. Boiling. Her inner walls started to milk me and we climaxed together. Screaming our names in the passion of the moment. I filled her with torrents of my seed. I felt like I came for an eternity. After the throes of our orgasm died down, she was still on top of me, my cock still inside her. We hugged each other in a sweaty embrace. "I love you Lilith." I whispered. "I know. I felt it when you first reach out through the void. I felt it when you gave yourself up to me. I felt it when our contract was sealed. I feel it now. I love you too Loren. I never thought a being such as I would find love." Tears of joy flowed from her. I guess I was crying too. We kissed. Lazily at first. She was getting wet and I was hardening again. We laughed at our insatiable appetites. We didn't need to speak to know what the other was thinking. "Mmm. Do you trust me?" Lilith asked. "With every fiber of my being." I answered. She rolled me over. I was on top of her. Her legs parted wide. She chanted her magic and I saw her tail glow. It then snaked out and made tentative pokes at my ass. Probing at first. Using her vaginal juices as lubrication it found my opening. It felt weird at first. I never knew how sensitive my ass was. Her tail slowly slid inside of me. Every millimeter it entered shot forth waves of pleasure into me. My cock felt bigger than ever inside of her. I felt like I was stretching her cunt wide. Her tail started to urge me to pump my cock inside her. I fucked her with slow long strokes. Our eyes met and locked. Our faces flushed with renewed pleasure. I reached out with my Psy. I knew Lilith was the master at everything sexual but I wanted to make it better for her. [Only my cock can give you pleasure. My cock is perfect for you and your pussy for me. Each thrust will magnify the pleasure you receive. You will build up and explode on an on until I cum. Each orgasm more powerful than the first] She accepted the commands as I accepted her own sexual magics, her pheromones, her poison. I built up speed. Her cunt now gushing her juices at her impending orgasm and when she did oh boy did she come! Over and over again! After coming so many times, with each rocking orgasm she was building into the most powerful one ever. Her legs locked at my back. Hands gripping my ass. Tail fucking me with abandon. She pulled my head to rest at neck while she cradled me. In wild abandon my need rose and peak. I came and gave out a guttural cry. Her own climax in sync with mine as our worlds blacked out together. We slept peacefully in each others arms.

JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers