Dualism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers

We awoke with a start. Someone knocking on the door.

"Hey fuck birds wake up! Time for some learning after all that banging!" The knocking intensified.

I got up sluggishly and disengaged myself from Lilith. Upon opening the door I was greeted with the fiery red locks of Yelena who just entered and closed the door behind her.

"Holy shit you guys! Now that is what I called an afterglow! That was some fucking you did!" Yelena chirped.

"Uh Hi to you too." I managed to say.

"Well whatever happened last night was certainly lacking." She raised her eyebrow and was grinning like a fool as she eyed me

What? Oh shit I hadn't bothered to cover up and my morning wood stood proudly at her face. Lilith sat up from the bed and her magnificent body only added to the strength of my erection. I felt like an idiot standing with a hard on facing these two gorgeous women.

"Not going to introduce me to you friend?" Asked Yelena.

"Oh ya, sorry. I'm Loren. This is Lilith. Yelena this is Lilith." I replied.

"Hi." Lilith said. "Hi you two. So much the stud eh? Two girls on your first day." Quipped Yelena.

"Ugh. Technically she's my Spirit but I love her all the same." Lilith beamed at what I said.

"I guess round 2 is out of the question eh?" She laughed.

"Mmmm. Maybe I'll let you have him if you let me join." Lilith replied. That's my sexy demon for you.

"Geez you guys are fucking hot!" Said Yelena.

"Does my dick get a say? Else it might just fall off from all the sex."

"No fucking way! You guys fucked the whole night. The noise you guys were making probably kept everyone in Aeon awake and that cock of yours is still ready for action!"

We blushed. "That much?" I innocently asked.

"Hell yeah I heard it from my room which was at the opposite side of Aeon. Heated me up so much I broke my dildo getting off!" She laughed hilariously. "But seriously, we need to do something about that if we're gonna get anywhere today."

"About what?? Go where??" I stammered.

Yelena raised her hand, palm forward and sent me flying to the bed.

I stared intently at Lilith while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

<Do you think this is wise? I don't want to hurt you.>

<You won't. I have your unrequited love. I am the Aspect of Lust of my world after all and this girl is pure of heart. I have seen it. Although it wouldn't hurt to use your powers on her. Well she already lusts for you. A little added incentive wouldn't hurt>

<Well alright but couldn't you do it yourself? You are the sex master> I smiled inwardly.

<That sweet innocence of yours is what endears me to you. I am a succubus. My powers only affect men. You on the other hand have absorbed abilities from me. The sexual kind. Your rebirth and our contract has made you a very very powerful Incubus. This is a good time to test your powers. You will find that your Incubus powers allow you mind control without disturbing the Absolute Defence of your Psy. Believe in yourself Master.>

Gaining confidence with her words, I reached out to Yelana's mind. The connection was easily established as her defences where down due to her lusting after me.

[Yelena. Submit.]

[I am your Master]

[The sight of my cock will make you wet]

[When my cock is inside any of your holes you will experience instantaneous pleasure]

[You may come before me]

[Your climax will be magnified when I cum inside you]

[You are mine]

[You shall never betray my trust]

[You shall serve me]

Yelena stared at me at first then seeing my cock made her mouth water. Her eyes lit with the flames of desire. Wordlessly she climbed on the bed and grabbed my cock. She licked my cock everywhere. Satisfied with the lubrication she too my cock in her mouth. Sucking its engorged head and slowly going downward. Once she had engulfed my cock to the hilt she kept her mouth there and fondled my balls. Yelena then started bobbing her head up and down all this while fingering her wet pussy. I saw Lilith playing with herself too. These two ladies looked at each other and repositioned themselves with me at the center. Yelena never stopped sucking me. Next thing I new they were sharing my cock. Yelena with my head in her mouth while Lilith had her forked tongue at its base. The pleasure I felt was unbelievable. I felt close to cumming again with the skills. I mentally willed my orgasm down. Cool. It worked! But these to ladies were already cumming by themselves these cheats! Fueled by her new found need for me Yelena mounted me. Ugh fuck she was tight but take all of me. She as soon as she hit bottom. Lilith took her cue and sat on my face. This generous offer of tasting her divine nectar needed no urging. I happily lapped on her sopping wet pussy. The pheromones we were releasing plus her succubi juices were too much for me hazed lust. I came first. Sending waves and waves of cum deep inside of Yelena, sensing this due to my command she experienced the most mind blowing orgasm of her life. Lilith soon followed and I was gifted a bunch of juices from her pussy. Lilith and Yelena were kissing. The girls switched positions and Lilith greedily sank down the length of my cum which was still rock solid despite having just cum. Yelena rode my face and I tasted both our juices in my mouth. I ate her despite trying to hold on for my life as Lilith was fucking me out of it. I matched her strokes as I held her ass in my left hand and my right hand was groping Yelena's tits while eating her. I slid my left hand to grasp Lilith's tail jacking it off as fast as I could Her eyes widened at what I was doing and she came immediately. Her orgasm was so powerful that her vagina milked my cock and sent me over the edge as I pumped her insides with my seed once again. I looked up to Yelena who was already in her own throes of passion when Lilith sent her tail inside Yelena's ass. Her eyes widened and she screamed as she climaxed once again.

"Holy shit I feel so fucked! What did you guys do to me?" Yelena asked.

"Aside from fucking your brains out?" Lilith laughed.

"Yeah aside from that. I felt like something was done to me Don't get me wrong I loved every moment of it but something feels off."

"That would be me. Turns out summoning and contracting Lilith, a very powerful Succubus, also turned me into an Incubus. I kind of turned you into my sex slave." I said.

"So you excrete the same fuck-me-now-and-cum-so-hard pheromones?"

"Well not exactly. I don't have her Succubi venom. I do have the male pheromone thing that drives you sex crazy but I sent you fixed mental commands."

"Fuck you Loren! Who gave you permission to mess with my head?" Yelena shouted in anger.

"Relax. He didn't do anything you did not already want to do." Lilith added.

"How can you say that?"

"Well all I commanded was that you'd get wet when you see my cock and that once my cock was in any of your holes it would be super pleasurable." I sort of smiled at that.

"Fine. You got me there but it isn't fair! Cover yourself up you motherfucker! I'm starting to get wet again!"

We were all laughing by then.

"Seriously, go clean yourself up cause we got to go. Our first class today is Astral and were going to be late. You do not want to be late for Ares' class."

"Nope. I ain't washing off the sexual smell of the most gorgeous girls in campus!" I waved at my cloth and I was instantly garbed in fight gear. The girls blushed and they did the same although what they were wearing wasn't really an upgrade from being naked. Lilith and Yelena wore matching black and red micro minis. Slim spaghetti straps that barely held their boobs in check. High boot stilettos finished their off their killer look. The sight of Lilith and Yelena made me drool. They laughed at my obvious hard-on that tented in my pants.

"You are insatiable!" they both laughed.

Chapter 2 coming soon!

JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers