Duality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands dug into my shoulders and she pushed me back onto the bed, breaking the kiss, leaving me hungry for her lips, and she bent over me, looking down into my eyes, her hair brushing my face, as her hips moved, sliding my cock inside of her, and when I tried to meet her thrust, push it inside of her, she twisted her hips away and smiled at me.

I grabbed her gyrating hips and tried to hold her still, hold her against me so I could thrust into her, but she resisted. I dug my fingers into her to control her and heard her sigh as she flipped her head back, her back arched, and her body went slack for an instant and I slammed my cock into her and pulled back out to thrust into her again. Her fingernails clawed into my shoulders making me growl from the pain, the pain mixed with the ecstasy of feeling her around me, no line between them, each a part of the other, and as her nails tore through my shoulder I held her hips against me as I penetrated her body deeper, imagining my cock tearing into her.

She lifted her hips up despite my grip on her and lifted her body into the air, ripping her nails from my flesh, and sat up, hovering over me, only the head of my cock still inside of her, and she stuck a finger into her mouth to lick the blood from her nail, her eyes watching me dreamily, and I slid my hands down her thighs and stared at my cock standing long and hard between her legs and felt the fury growing inside of me, my cock pulsing, veins bulging, beating to the pounding in my head, and I lifted my hips up quickly, shoving my cock into her and she screamed, a low, wild shriek that reverberated through the room.

I started moving quickly, my body straining, the bed squeaking madly, as I drove my cock up and into her, watching the shaft move into her body, and her scream bled into a series of primitive grunts, muffled by her sucking on her fingertips, licking up the last of my blood and flesh. I watched her body being pushed up as my hips slammed into her and I became lost in the motion, hitting an insane rhythm that made my muscles ache, but I was losing control, and it didn't matter, all that mattered was fucking her, owning her.

She closed her legs together, her thighs pressing into my waist, and I growled as my cock couldn't penetrate her deeply, so I rose up and grabbed her, wrapping my arms around her body to push her down onto the bed, force her onto her back to penetrate her, to sink into her, no resistance, no games. But she twisted from my arms and my cock slipped out of her as we fell back onto the bed, both of us growling at each other, her nails digging into my arms, and we were no longer fucking as much as struggling, fighting each other, and she turned underneath me as I tried to mount her, and I pushed myself between her legs and I was lying on her back, my stomach molded around her butt.

I reached between our bodies and we screamed in unison as I slid my cock into her as she reached behind me and dug her nails into my butt. She stopped struggling as I thrust in and out of her and she clenched my butt tighter, her nails digging into my flexing muscles. She spread her legs wider and groaned as I arched my back to push into her further and she twisted her head to look back at me with one eye, seeming to glow a dark red, her lips turned up into a sneer, her teeth gleaming as another growl ripped through her throat, and I fell on top of her to kiss her and she met me hungrily, devouring each other, as I started moving faster, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her, her butt turned up to allow me into her deeper, her nails tearing through my skin, and then I tasted blood, my blood, when her teeth cut my lip. She opened her mouth to drink it in and I groaned as I felt my blood dripping into her, her tongue licking across my lip, but I pulled away and she rose up with me, instinctively searching for the blood she wanted, her hands pulling free from my butt, and I grabbed her hips to pull her to her knees as I rose up and then she was kneeling before me, her head turned back staring at me, need etched across her face, watching the blood trickle down my lips, and I sneered at her as I started to pound in and out of her.

She tossed her head to the side, whipping her hair across her back, and held her body still, letting me thrust into her, reveling in the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her, feeling like it was growing longer and harder, penetrating her deeper with each thrust, pulling her back against me, the heavy smack of flesh against flesh, driving faster and harder, until we were both screaming and growling, her head turned back to watch me, meeting my gaze, whipping me on, and when her eyelids fluttered I growled in satisfaction, knowing I had her, and I watched as she dropped her head down, breaking our gaze, a shriek peeling from between her lips, and I sank my cock into her deeply, making her body tense, racked by an orgasm that vibrated around my cock, making my body shudder as I tried to contain the impending flood, and I sunk into her deeply, grinding into her, driving her orgasm on, as she pushed back against me, her hands clawing into the mattress.

I held her against me as her body went slack, wanting to slip away from me, and I jabbed into her hard, making her jerk back up, and she glared back at me, hating me and loving me, a passionate rage that burned through my skull, and I met her gaze with my own, feeling my open wounds like tears to my soul, and I knew that boundaries meant nothing, everything was one thing, hate and love, pain and pleasure, body and soul, all blended together until definitions were meaningless, there was only this, her body around mine, and I felt like my chest would explode filled with the knowledge, and I gave in to it. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted to please her. I loved her. I hated her. And in her eyes I saw the same, glaring back at me with a deathly, red glow.

Our eyes were locked as she slid forward, pulling my cock out of her, and she turned to face me, crawling towards me as she straightened up, until our bodies were pressed together, her breasts against my chest, my cock rubbing against her cunt, and she licked the blood from my lips quickly, and grinned at me. I kissed her, mashing my mouth to hers, and she met me urgently, my hands gripping her hips, her hands sliding across my chest, pushing against each other, trying to push the other down onto the bed, and our bodies pressed together tightly, squirming against each other, slick with blood and sweat, her tongue delving into my mouth, her wet pussy rubbing frantically across my cock, snarling as we fought each other. She reached down to grab my cock tightly in her hand and she almost had me as I hesitated, feeling her nails scratching underneath it, threatening to puncture the flesh, but the pain sizzled in my head, and I shoved her backwards violently, throwing my body against her.

Her nails scraped along my cock as her hand fell away from it and she fell backwards. My cock was on fire, burning from her scratches, amplifying my rage and lust. I forced her onto her back and pressed my body between her legs. Her hands grabbed the back of my head, pressing our lips together, and she wrapped her legs around me, her body squirming underneath me, determined to control me from the bottom. I felt my cock slipping across her pussy and pulled my hips back as she raised her hips and when we met again my cock slid into her easily.

She started pumping her hips beneath me as I thrust into her and we built a rhythm of synchronous fury, wrapped around me and inside of her. Our tongues, our teeth, our lips, sucked, bit, kissed, penetrated, and our blood mingled in our mouths, rolled along our tongues, and dripped into our throats. She dug her nails into my shoulders and dragged them down my back, making my body arch, driving my cock into her. I slid my hands down her sides, grabbed her thighs, and pulled her legs up until I hooked my arms under them, offering her pussy up to me, and I drove down and into her as she raised her butt up to meet me, fucking me as I fucked her.

We broke the kiss and both sank our teeth into the other's neck as we moved faster, thrusting harder, and the sweet burn of her teeth tearing my flesh was met by the taste of her blood pumping into my mouth. I pressed my body against her and pulled her knees up further and her body gave underneath me as it rose to meet me, my cock grinding buried deep inside of her, wrapped around me tightly, plunging further, twisting inside, and our bodies arched, our mouths locked to our necks, every muscles tensed, as my cock exploded inside of her and her body erupted around me, and we screamed together, our cries muffled by the flesh and blood trapped in our mouths, and there was only this, time drawn out along a thin thread of suffering and ecstasy, pulling tighter and longer, pumping into her, pumping into me, bodies locked together, my body an open wound pouring into her, being filled again by her, until I couldn't remember when I had last breathed, when my heart had last beat, and then we both shook and sucked air through our bloody lips and collapsed into the bed.

I released her legs and they fell to the bed at my sides. Our chests rose and fell rapidly as we both gasped for air. My cock continued to jerk inside of her swollen cunt as our bodies shuddered and I pressed myself inside of her, the last of my energy concentrated on keeping my cock deep within her.

She grabbed the hair at the back of my head and lifted my head up off her shoulder. I looked into her eyes, reflecting the flickering candlelight, and I grabbed her chin, slick with my blood, and we melted into a deep, lingering kiss. I closed my eyes and felt the last spasm through my cock, emptying myself inside of her, felt the salty blood on her tongue and mouth, felt her body underneath me, rippling in satisfied lust and tempered rage, and I knew I loved her. I couldn't bear to leave her, to break that kiss, to allow my cock to slip from her. I hated her.

Later, I walked back to my house. I don't know how much later, not having remembered leaving her, remembering only lying in bed with her, holding her, our bodies intertwined, parting only to lick each other's body clean, not wasting a drop of blood as the wounds healed, the candles dying, melting down to dangerous puddles of wax, and we explored each other, caressed, touched, kissed, until the moment had passed and I stood once again outside, my clothes sticking to my moist skin, my body sore and tired, my mind numb.

When I reached my house I stood outside, hearing nothing but the rush of cars on the interstate and the leaves rustling dryly, and I saw that form in my bed, lying asleep, huddled at the side, covered, asleep, and my body went cold, thinking of moving closer to that form, being pushed away again, and I didn't care.

I pulled a cigarette from the pack and lit it. I couldn't taste the smoke as I inhaled. I took no pleasure from it. I dropped it on the ground and stamped it out.

I looked back the way I had come, knowing I couldn't go back that way, I wouldn't know how. I looked at the house and knew I couldn't go in there, I couldn't live like that anymore, what I had experienced would be meaningless there.

So, I continued walking. I walked past the house and continued on, not knowing where I was going, just walking, inviting the change, remembering the way she made me feel, and holding on to it, feeling her inside of me, spreading through my body, and I growled deep in my chest, and I laughed.

12