Dueling Duets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoon I took Judy to the club for dinner, and when we walked into the grillroom a party was in progress. It seems that Lisa had won the Women's Championship, and all the ladies and quite a few men had gathered to celebrate the event. Lisa saw me from across the room and waved 'Hi.' As Judy and I ate, I watched Lisa and how sexy she was. Judy had to repeat what she was telling me a few times, but I couldn't keep my mind off of Lisa.

When we got home, Judy went right up to her book, and I was left to my own devices. After a couple of hours of getting nothing done, I looked in the club directory, got Lisa's telephone number and gave her a call. When she answered the phone, I said, "Hi, Lisa, it's Dave. Just wanted to call you to congratulate you on your victory."

"Oh, thanks, Dave, I'm still so excited. I want to thank you for your help."

"My help?"

"Sure. Remember how I was having trouble with the tee shot on 7, and you told me to aim a little further right? Well I did that and today, and hit it right on the screws. Perfect position. Then I was able to get it on the green about 20 feet from the cup, and darned if I didn't sink the putt for a birdie!"

It's a tradition among golfers that everyone tries to tell other golfers about how they played. It's a tradition that bores me; I don't really care if you made that seven footer or not. But Lisa could have described every shot, and I would have been enraptured.

A little later, I tried to get the subject down to something other that golf. Lisa and I bantered, and finally I said, "Lisa, maybe we could have a drink sometime?"

"Why, Dave, I'm flattered." she said. "But why would you want to have a drink with me?"

"Oh, we just seemed to have so much in common. I thought maybe we could learn a little bit more about each other." The phone went silent. I thought maybe she'd hung up on me. I figured I was sunk. After 15 or 20 seconds of silence, I spoke up, "You still there?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Dave, I just dropped something. Now what did you ask me? Oh, yes, about the drink. Sure, I enjoyed your company the other day, too. I'd love it . . . Where should we meet?"

Oops, I'd gotten it started. Now what. I remembered a nice place that I'd often met clients when they came into town, out near where they stayed. I thought she'd like it, and suggested it. Lisa agreed, and we set a date for after work on Thursday. After a few more pleasantries, she told me how she was looking forward to seeing me again, and hung up. Yes, I jerked off again, thinking of Lisa.

Thursday rolled around. I was so nervous at work that I was worthless. In the afternoon, I called the house and left a message on the answering system that I had to work late, and for Judy to eat without me. I just putzed around, and finally left the office and just drove around until it was time to head for the bar. I parked around the back, trying to keep my Caddy out of the sun, and went in. I was a few minutes early, so I sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. We were supposed to meet at 6:00. When she hadn't showed up by 6:15, I figured I'd been stood up. A few minutes later, the door opened, and there was Lisa!

She was beautiful. She was wearing a business suit that would have looked boring on some women, but she had utilized a necklace and brooch to bring it to life. Her red hair was waving in the breeze and she strolled to me. When she got to me, she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek that was even more exciting than the one that she had bestowed upon me when we finished playing golf. I got her a drink, and we went over to a booth.

She asked about Judy, and then asked me a very strange question, "Will Judy be joining us?"

"No, I don't think so," I replied. I wondered if I had given her the wrong impression in our phone conversation. She told me that Judy and I made a nice looking couple. Uh-oh, this was not going the way I had anticipated. But I had to say something. So I added, "Yes, all our friends tell us that, but they don't know." For some reason, I had to continue. "I love Judy. I don't know what I'd do without her." Then I tried to bring it back to the two of us, "But we had so much fun the other day, I just wanted to spend a little more time with you."

Lisa asked me a little question about my business, and for some reason I started telling her about how it started, and that grew into a long discussion of my business and a history of my life. Lisa seemed very interested in all of this, and I got around to how Judy and I seemed to be drifting apart. When I told her this, Lisa said, "So, Dave, how's Judy in the sack?" The woman was certainly direct!

"Well, not so good. She's never been interested in sex at all. I'm not sure if she's clinically frigid, but she can be a real cold fish."

"And you've been the world traveler, sneaking off behind her back everytime you get the chance?" Lisa was off on the wrong tangent. Sure, if she offered, I was going to sleep with her, but I didn't think there was much chance of that; I really was there just to talk to her. I told her just how inexperienced I really was.

She seemed to understand my dilemma, and asked me a question about why I was trying to change my habits at this time. I told her about how I had decided early on that the kids were more important to me than my own pleasure, but that they were now on their way, I felt that a change in lifestyle would be okay.

Then Lisa asked, "What would Judy do if she found us together?" I figured that she was just talking in metaphor, and that she was asking what would happen if Judy caught me having an affair.

"I don't know. Perhaps divorce me, perhaps not. I hope she wouldn't, but I've tried to get her to become more interesting, and she's not responding. At the very worst, I'd give her enough money to last her for the rest of her life. At the best, she might get shocked into changing our lives."

Then she asked me a funny question, "Well, what am I supposed to do about Don?"

I was shocked. I really didn't know what she was trying to say. "What do you mean?"

"Would you be willing to look him in the eye if he knew that you'd been with his wife."

"Will that happen?" I asked. Finally I got the idea. Lisa was trying to seduce me!

"Yes, it will." What? You mean she was going to go to bed with me? I was incredulous. Sure, I had fantasized about this woman, but I never thought that she would have found me attractive, and even if she had, I figured she wouldn't want to get mixed up in anything at the club. And maybe I was being naive, that everyone at the club was screwing each other, and I just wasn't plugged in.

Then Lisa told me that she and Don had an open relationship, where the two had other sexual partners. She told me that Don would know about us, but that I had nothing to be concerned about. After she got done, she seemed to wait for me to make a move. What was I supposed to do? Suggest a motel room, or make another date, or what? I was working way outside of my comfort zone without a road map. So I threw myself on her mercy and asked, "Well, what do we do now?"

She told me that she was going to leave, and that I could go with her to a motel. I followed her out, and as we were walking to the car, I put my arm around her. She seemed to like it. When we got to my car, she tripped and I had to catch her. It was a magic moment, and I kissed her passionately on the lips. After we got in the car, we started petting. This woman was really hot! We drove to the motel, and I got us a room. My head was spinning, this was really going so fast.

When we got into the room, we kissed a couple of times, and then she excused herself and went into the bathroom. I figured that she was getting ready, stripping down, doing whatever it is that experienced women do to get ready for sex. So I took of my suit and shirt, and got into the bed.

When she came out, she gave me a little smile, and let me know that it wasn't going to be like that. She wanted some serious foreplay, and she told me that I wouldn't get laid until I made her come. Now, this was Mission Impossible. I didn't know the first thing about making a woman feel good. Standing up, I started kissing her. She stopped me, and told me to kiss her without thinking of anything else. I did so, and really enjoyed it. Afterwards, she let me start to hold her and rub her tits. I thought about putting my hand up her skirt, but somehow that didn't seem appropriate. In desperation, I remembered that in a recent movie I'd seen, the guy had nibbled on the girls earlobe. I tried that, and I'll be darned if Lisa didn't start responding. I unbuttoned her blouse clumsily, and got it off there. Lisa was wearing one of the sexiest bras I'd ever seen, and I was sure that she'd put it on just for me. I started to kiss her breasts through the bra, and she was really digging on it. I got her skirt off, and there she was in just her lingerie. I stood back, just looked at her, realized how lucky I was, and told her how beautiful she was.

Still standing, we were kissing, and I was feeling her all over. Her hands were all over me, except that she wasn't touching my penis. I took off her bra, and then slid her panties off. I was seeing my first naked woman, other than Judy. I noticed that her well-trimmed bush was a red as her hair. I figured she dyed her hair and asked her if she dyed that too. She assured me that she was a natural redhead.

She laid down on the bed, and had me kiss her all over. Finally I got down to her pussy. I still hadn't touched it yet. It was obvious she wanted me to kiss her down there. This was something I'd tried to do with Judy, but with little success. This woman was digging on it. I smelled the lovely perfume coming from her vagina, and then started eating her pussy. After awhile, Lisa started making soft low moaning sounds and moving her body. I was making a woman come for the first time!

Then Lisa stripped off my boxer shorts, and examined my penis. I could tell she liked what she was seeing. She went down on me, and this woman was so good at it that I started coming almost immediately. She swallowed all of my come, loads and loads of it, and then came up and kissed me so that I could taste it too. I was in heaven, and told her how wonderful she was.

Lisa started telling me what she liked. I wasn't hurt, I knew that I was inexperienced, and I figured I needed a few lessons. I did what she told me, and then climbed around to were she could suck on my dick again while I was eating her. We were both getting ready to come again when I got off of her and asked if we could screw. Lisa told me she was really ready for it. I went down between her legs, kissed her pussy a couple of times, and then brought my dick right up to where I could put it into her hot, wet vagina.

I couldn't believe it. She just sat up, pushing me back, and told me to stop. I figured that I'd done something wrong, and my penis started to droop. But then she told me that she really didn't like it that way. She kneeled on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed and told me to stand behind her. She reached beside me, grabbed my dick and led it into her hole. This was great. I grabbed her waist, and she did her best to match the in and out movements I was able to make. We did this for quite awhile, when all of a sudden I could feel her pussy muscles tense up tight. I knew she was coming again, and I let it go inside of her - the first time I had gotten laid!

We laid down on the bed, and I started kissing her erogenous zones, and played with her wet pussy some more. She was feeling and kissing whatever she could reach and a little while later she closed her eyes, moaned some, and then I could feel her tensing up on my finger. She laid me down on my back, climbed on top of me, and put my dick (yes, it was hard again) into her pussy. This was great. I just laid there, watching this exciting woman screwing herself with my penis, and we both came together. I could tell this was a really good one for her, as she started saying dirty words to me and telling me what to do.

We laid there for awhile, and she told me how great I was! I certainly didn't expect to hear that. She went into the bathroom again and I could hear the water running. When she came back out, she started to get dressed, so I cleaned my groin with soap and water, and put my clothes on. We left the room, and as I drove her back to the car, I asked if I could see her again.

Lisa told me that she'd love to romp with me again, but the next time she wanted to make the arrangements. I asked her why, and she told me she wanted to show me the most romantic time I'd ever had. But then she told me that she was a little nervous, what with me knowing her husband, and Judy might not be so cool about it if she found out about it. So the next time would be the last time she made love to me. We set the arrangements up for the next Monday evening.

When I got home that night, Judy was already in bed. I took a shower, and when I got into our king-size bed, I thought it would be really great if I could have two women in one night. I started to come on to Judy, but she just pushed me away.

The next day at work, I was really into it. A couple of the guys remarked what a good mood I was in, and my partner actually joked that Judy must have let me have some last night. That afternoon, Lisa called me at, and told me to meet her at a bed and breakfast in another town on Monday evening.

Monday morning I packed my overnight bag, and told Judy that I was going out of town for the day; I'd be back on Tuesday. That evening I left the office in my Caddy and drove to the quaint village where the B&B was. I pulled into the parking lot and saw Lisa's car, but she was nowhere in sight. I wondered how I could sneak into the room when I didn't know which one it was. I went into the foyer, and a lovely woman was at a check-in stand. "Oh, are you looking for Lisa?" I admitted that I was. "She's in room 3, up the stairs and to the right. Have fun!" I realized that I probably wasn't the first guy to be here with Lisa. I didn't care; I was there now!

I carried my bag up to the room, and knocked on the door. A sultry voice told me to come in, and I walked in to a fantasy. Although it was not yet sunset, the victorian style room was cut off from any external light by heavy drapery, and illuminated by what seemed to be hundreds of candles. Lisa was standing by the foot of the canopy bed, dressed only in a green outfit that lifted her breasts and made them stand out, a skimpy g-string, a see-though robe, and high-heels. All of this showed her flaming red hair off, and there was soft music all through the room. It looked so good that I almost came just looking at the beautiful sight. I moved to her, took her in my arms, and kissed her thoroughly, remembering the lesson about a woman's lips that she had given me the previous time. After a few precious minutes, she broke it off, and gave me a small gift wrapped box. Lisa told me to go into the bathroom and put the gift on. I couldn't figure out what was in that tiny container, maybe a bracelet or something, and when I opened it, I found a man's g-string. I stripped my clothes off and put the thing on; it barely covered my penis, and had a string that went right up my crack in back. It was green, matching Lisa's outfit.

As I opened the door and walked back into the bedroom. Lisa was laying on top of the bed, and gave my outfit her approval. I could tell she was hot tonight, much hotter than the other evening. I credited the surroundings. We laid there for awhile kissing and nibbling each other's sensitive areas. Once again, when I got to her ears, she reacted positively. After awhile, I slowly stripped off her clothes. It must have taken me 15 minutes to get her down to just her panties, and when I took them off I started eating her as she had taught me to. It wasn't long before she was moaning and grabbing my head in a serious orgasm.

When she recovered, she had me sit in the chair and started licking me. She started at my mouth, but soon went to my neck and further south. When she got to my nipples, she nipped them hard with her teeth. That hurt, but felt good at the same time. She continued on and nibbled the inside of my thighs. Still she went south. Finally she started sucking on the sole of my foot, and then put my toes in her mouth and sucked on them. This was an entirely new experience to me, and I jerked my foot uncontrollably. She did it to my other foot to, and then started traveling north. As she approached my groin, she stripped the g-string off and started to suck gently on my balls. It felt so good. Then she took my rigid dick in her mouth, and tried to swallow the whole thing. She started sucking, and although I enjoyed it immensely, it took me a very long time to come close to ejaculating. As I was approaching climax, Lisa got up and climbed up on the chair. She spread her legs and inserted my cock into her tube. I was told to hold her back securely, and she put both of her feet next to my ears. Somehow, she was able to move her hips, and she was playing with my nipples. I realized what was happening, and moved a hand down to her ass and was able to help her move. It took us a long, wonderful time in this position to climax.

Lisa climbed down, got me up, and led me into the bathroom. I had noticed that there was a filled jacuzzi in there that was big enough to fit a couple comfortably. The water was warm, and we both climbed in. We just sat there, holding each other, looking at each other in the candlelight, and playing with each other. I got my finger into her vagina and started to push it in and out. Lisa climaxed again.

We got out of the jacuzzi and went into the shower. Lisa turned the temperature as hot as we could stand it and then we soaped each other with a loofah that had been supplied. I was getting excited again, and thought about doing it there, but the floor was slippery and I was afraid we'd hurt ourselves. After drying ourselves with some huge towels, we went back to the bed.

Lisa got some oil out of a canvas bag, and started massaging my shoulders and back with the sweet ointment. She continued on down over my legs, and then came back up to my rear. She was getting lower and lower into my crack, and then she started feeling my anus. I jumped a little because it felt so good; I never expected anything like that. She leaned over and started kissing it! And then, when it was quite slippery from her saliva, she took her finger and put it, slowly and gently, right into my arse, and was moving it in and out and around. I was ecstatic with pleasure. When that started to wear off a little, she took her finger out, told me to turn over, and finished oiling my front.

Then she handed me the tube, and I went to work on her. It was wonderful watching her just lay there while I lubricated her lovely arms, legs, lovely breasts and her pussy area. Up until that time, I hadn't got a chance to really look her over; I'd been much too busy playing with her. I loved the way she trimmed her bush; the hair was only about a half-inch long, and she had cut the sides so that the fur wouldn't be seen even if she was wearing the skimpiest swim suit. The hair just accentuated her beautiful mound of venus. When I had completed her fore, she turned over so I could do her rear. I took my time, as she had, with her back and legs and then legs. Finally, I got to her ass, and thought about what she had done to me.

I guess some people would think it was dirty, but somehow, I just couldn't imagine any part of this wonderful body being smutty, so I went ahead and stuck my tongue into her anus. Even that part of her body tasted sweet. After I got the hole nice and wet, I put my finger in it. She started moaning and moving her ass, and I could tell that she climaxed again. I began to think that this woman would come if a man just looked at her right.