Dueling Duets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back home, Judy took me upstairs, made me undress and get into the bed. I remember holding my naked wife close as I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up alone and seemed to remember the strangest dream about Lisa and Don and Judy. No, it wasn't a dream either. It had really happened. I went downstairs, and Judy poured me coffee wearing a sexy little blue thing. After she got me breakfast, I asked her to explain the whole thing over again. She did.

"David, before you ever left the house for North Carolina, I knew what I needed to do to make you love me again. Hush, I knew you were falling out of love with me for years, but it didn't hit home until I found you with Lisa.

"I called Don up. I couldn't talk with any of my friends about it, and I figured that Don would be safe. You told me that he already knew about your affair with his wife. I asked him if he would teach me how to be more exciting. He took me out and helped me buy clothes and jewelry that he thought you'd enjoy. He also helped me to look at women through a man's eyes, and I began to see how simple things," with that she took my hand tenderly and started rubbing my palm, "can mean so much to a man, to show him how much a woman loves him. David, I always loved you, I just didn't show it to you as much as I should have.

"I hope you're not upset with me. Don didn't try to get me to go to bed with him, and I didn't try to seduce him. We just found ourselves getting closer and closer, and finally he became my lover. Last night, I forgot when you were coming home, and that's how you found us in bed together. I hope you can forgive us, just like we forgave you and Lisa."

"Of course, dear, there's nothing to forgive." With that, we began to make up for years of an almost sexless marriage. As we were calming ourselves, the doorbell rang. Judy put on a robe that she had handy, and went to the door. Whoever had rang the bell had left, and Judy found a gift-wrapped package at the door. When we opened it, we found a copy of "The Joy of Sex." As we leafed through it, we found the inscription 'With much love from Lisa and Don.' What a lovely couple!

Over the next few weeks, Judy and I discussed our affairs, which seemed to excite both of us, and then we began to tell each other our fantasies. Our marriage was now as good as any I'd ever seen. I was in love with my beautiful, sexy wife, and she couldn't seem to get enough of me.

Six weeks after the night of infamy, we were coming into dinner at the club, and Lisa and Don happened to be there. Lisa was wearing a red gown that showed quite a bit of cleavage. This was the first time we'd seen them since the night of infamy, and I didn't know how Judy would take this. She just walked up to them, greeted them warmly, and let them invite us to join them. I sat next to Lisa, and wondered if she would give me a peek at her beautiful tits, but she just ignored me; probably it was because Judy was there. My wife had been developing quite a sense of humor, and when Don asked us how we were getting along, Judy said "Screwingly, just screwingly." The three of us totally cracked up.

The conversation turned to what they had done for us, and I really wanted to show them our appreciation. Don wouldn't hear of any kind of a thank you, but I knew I could find a way to reciprocate sooner or later, and told them so.

As Judy and I were resting after our love-making later that night, she said, "David, were you really serious about getting Don something he really wants?"

"Sure," I said, "anything within reason. He really helped us out when we needed it."

"Well, I know what he wants." I waited. "He'd really like to have two girls in bed at once."

"Sounds like a reasonable request. What should I do," I joked, "get him a couple of hookers?"

"No, I'm sure that one of the girls would be his wife."

"Hmm, who would the other girl be?"

I was a little shocked when Judy said, "Well, if you didn't mind, I'd volunteer." I didn't say anything for a couple of moments, and she said, "But if you didn't want me to, I wouldn't. The only reason I'm bringing it up is because you said that you'd get him anything he wants. Hey, you're getting hard again. What's going on."

"Judy, I'm thinking about Don banging my beautiful, sexy wife, and it's turning me on. Would you tell me about what happened when it's over?" She agreed, and I gave her my okay, if she could talk Lisa and Don into it.

After we boinked around some more, Judy asked me, "Would you like to have a threesome?"

"You and Lisa in the same bed? Gee, I don't know."

"Don't kid me, I saw you trying to get a peek down her neck tonight. Did you see them?" I told her no, and she gave me her sympathies.

On Wednesday of the next week, Judy told me that she wouldn't be home until late on Friday evening. "Opera," I asked, "or ballet?"

"Neither. Horizontal dancing." When I looked confused, she said seriously, "Dear, I got Lisa to invite me over for dinner to her house on Friday. Yes, we discussed what we could do for Don, and she agreed that it would be a very nice thing to do. Now if you've changed your mind, I can call and cancel. Don doesn't know about it yet, we're keeping it a surprise."

I didn't chicken out. I even decided to help her out. She had told me how much Don loved her shaved pussy, and I did too. But she decided that it was a little too much work to keep up. So I said that I would go into the office late on Friday morning, and after I shaved my face, I would shave her legs and pussy. When I followed through on my promise, I earned a world-class fuck for my efforts.

That night, I came home from work at my normal time, and poured myself a drink. Judy wasn't in the house, of course, and I got a hard on just thinking what Don might be doing to her at that very moment. Over dinner, (Judy had left me some microwave dish,) I kept thinking about it, and when I tried to read a book, I couldn't concentrate at all. I considered masturbating, but I wanted to save it for Judy when she got home. I was just walking around, trying not to think of anything, and the phone rang.

Don's terrified voice cried out, "Dave, help me! They've got me tied up, and I'm a prisoner. You've got to rescue me." After I was done laughing, he said, "No, I'm serious. Get over here before they break something."

Next there was Lisa on the phone, imploring me to come over to join the party. I didn't ask to speak to Judy, I just told her I was on the way.

A few moments later, I was in their driveway, and I walked to the front door. There were no lights on in the house at all. I wondered if they had gone to a motel or something. Then I noticed the front door was ajar. I went in and called out, "Hey, anybody home?"

Don's voice came from the bedroom wing, and I carefully made my way there through the darkness. Don kept hollering for me. When I walked in, someone grabbed me from the back and held me. Whoever it was, she was nice and soft. The lights came on, and there was beautiful Lisa in front of me, completely nude. I saw Don flat on his back in the bed, undressed except for a corner of the sheet over his midriff, and they really did have him tied up. Lisa and my naked wife led me to the bed, and I allowed them to tie me up too, after they had me down to the uniform of the day.

Then they had their way with me. Have you ever had one woman licking your balls while the other is sucking your cock while she's got her shaved pussy in your face? Or one girl sitting side saddle on your prick while the other is putting a tit in your mouth and playing with your nipples? Try it some time.

They wouldn't untie me until I had ejaculated first into Lisa's pussy, and then into Judy's. Since it took me a little while to get ready again, that meant that there was quite a bit of time for me to satisfy them with my mouth. I would have done it with my finger, but I couldn't get them to untie one of my hands. Judy tried to climax on my big toe, but she couldn't get it to work. The orgasm, I mean, not the toe. All this time they just ignored Don, except that once in awhile they would reach over to pet a part of him that was sticking up.

After they let us both out of bondage, we had something to drink, and Lisa wanted to show me her erotic art collection. We tried a couple of the positions, but I needed more practice. That stuff is hard! Judy and Don went over onto a chair in the corner and amused themselves while this was going on.

We invited them over the next week, and it just kept going from there. One evening, Don joked that he was going to divorce Lisa and marry Judy. Lisa just looked at him and said, "Fine with me, Dave gives better head than you do anyway. Don stuck his tongue out at her, and then stuck it out at my wife's cunt, proving that he could so give good head. Or at least Judy said he did, I wouldn't know. Lisa came over to me and said, "Well, where are we going on our honeymoon?" I suggested a Caribbean cruise, and Judy said that she'd take her new husband on one too.

The upshot was that we took that cruise, but we swapped wives. A real swap, Judy wouldn't even let me kiss her on the mouth, much less see her in the nude. We've been going like that ever since, either as mixed twosomes, threesomes or a quad depending on the mood. What an education in the arts of love those three people have given me!

After Judy caught me with Lisa the first time, I promised her that I'd never be with another woman in my life. Excepting Lisa, I've kept that vow.

Do I have any regrets about way my life has turned out since that golf match with Lisa? Only one -- I still wish Judy would take up golf.

At sunset of the day that Don and Lisa gave us The Joy of Sex, Judy and I decided to take a drive. Along the way, we bumped into Smith's Ford. I pulled into our old hangout, and Judy and I started making out. She suggested that we get in back, and she stripped us both naked. Then she reached up in front and put a cassette tape in the stereo. I figured it was Bach or Mozart, or maybe even Yanni, but instead the strains came out. "I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday. Parking by the lake and there was not another car in sight."

I'm pretty sure I shot a wad into Judy's cunt from the rear just as the guy was rounding third on his way to home. She was screaming for the home team!

This story will be retold in Dueling Duets (Three): Dave's Education

You've read this story, and, I hope, you have an opinion about it.
Please take one mouse click to vote below.

It's important to me to know your opinion.
1 -- I hated it
2 -- I didn't like it much
3 -- Liked it; keep on writing
4 -- I really liked it, a good read
5 -- Loved it, one of the best