Duke Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, get a contract drawn up and I'll sign."

"We can do that now. I already have a contract form drafted. Your mine manager Alan Bruce said you'd probably not be fussed over terms but thought you'd welcome having someone to take to a movie or a bar."

"Yeah well Alan and I go way back. He was the coach of a football team I played for many years ago."

"Alan didn't mention that?"

"Well why should he? That club became insolvent and Alan was fired before a syndicate could be formed to buy the club's assets and start anew. He decided to get out of Sydney so gain mine management qualifications as well as experience and worked at Thompson as assistant mine manager for some years before being promoted to the boss."

Thelma said ah, that explained Alan's respect for Duke. "He said you would have gone on to become an international Rugby League star but your heavy drinking, unruly behaviour and lack of self discipline ruined your chances of making it to the top."

"Yeah, yeah. Well these days I drink on the low side of moderate and because of my job I adhere strongly to self discipline and only punch back if someone punches me."

"Well if my husband happens to burst in on us you have my permission to punch the crap out of him."

Duke smiled and thought it was possible he'd like Thelma. He went off to a side room to read the agreement and returned in five minutes.

"This is fine. I'll sign and don't worry if you can't cook Thelma and remember if you nag I'll pass wind."

She smiled and said, "Let's sign. Terry has agreed to witness our signatures."

As Thelma was signing Duke said, "Move in whenever you wish Thelma. Let's make Sunday the start of the rental week, the Sunday closest to the day you move in."

"I'm staying at the Aberdeen Motor Inn till Sunday so will arrive at your place for lunch Sunday if that's okay? That will give me the best part of a week working with the guy I'm replacing."

"Yes that will be fine. I'll do chicken salad served with beer or wine."

Driving home with Misty asleep on his lap, Duke began thinking of the comfort of having sex with an older woman whenever he or she felt the need and then chatting about their sexual experiences until they were ready to go again, and again.

But then the rosy illusion faded and he began visualizing her with her lip curled and shouting at him to put out the trash that was stinking in the pantry and holding up his white underpants and snarling why were they soiled when she'd washed them only three weeks ago.

He shuddered. Oh shit what had he done, taking her in like this?

It was so bizarre. Why hadn't she gone to live at Ma Malcolm's rooming house? Ma had gone to jail for 10 days a few years ago for tossing a 6ft 170 lb guy through the second floor window of his room after he called her a whore for demanding rent that was three weeks overdue.

Fortunately the guy's fall was broken when he landed in bushes and he escaped with little more than a fractured leg and being totally humiliated. Ma probably could handle the women's husband if he showed up as well as Duke could. She'd spent years out in near-desert country hanging around open cast mines and earning good money as a prostitute before she retired to civilisation in Thompson to open her 20-bed rooming house in a near-derelict abandoned convent.

"Oh fuck what have I done?" Duke groaned and realized he'd be the laughing stock of the community when Thelma told women how she'd conned hard-ass Duke Caine into allowing her to move in with him to enjoy his immaculate living style in one of the best houses in town.

He thought perhaps he ought to fill the bath and then crap in it and when she arrived on Sunday she'd shriek in horror and then flee the house. He groaned saying, "No that's not your style Duke."

Next afternoon he told the three mothers his aunt was coming to live with him for a while, that she'd won the position of head of administration at the mine.

"Are you sure the word auntie is not an euphemism for prostitute?" Gretchen said coldly. "If you want service you can have me... regularly.

"Me too," Gina said and in chirped Debra, "Me too once I've weaned the new baby."

Duke grinned but he insisted that Thelma Wilson was his aunt. He was also thinking he was living surrounded by a den of sexual iniquity.

Eyes narrowing Gretchen demanded, "Describe the relationship."

"Oh Aunt Thelma is my, um, father's second cousin."

"Then that would make her your second cousin you fool. Is she offering you all you want in return for free lodgings?"

"No she's paying for it."

The women screamed in laughter and displayed their disbelief, sending Duke fleeing.

When they returned they found him sulking on the front veranda but because they had the kids with them no mention was made of Duke's scarlet lady. However Gina, leader of the pack, did caution the kids, "Leave Mr Caine alone today kids, he's had bad news. His aunt is coming to day with him and she's old and nags."

The group filed past silently.

On Saturday Duke mowed the lawns, tidied the gardens and swept and aired the house.

Mid afternoon he was having a beer when the house phone went and his heart leapt. He had thought it would be Thelma saying she'd changed her mind, accepting the arrangement was too ridiculous to accept and had taken two rooms in Ma Malcolm's rooming house.

"Hi, it's Gretchen. Bevan has taken the kids to an equestrian show in Dubbo and I'm sitting here bored. May I come over?"

"Yeah why not," Duke sighed. "Bye."

"Come in," he shouted, not bothering to go to the door. That was very unusual behaviour for him but then he'd been bitterly disappointed that the caller who'd phoned had not been Thelma advising she was cancelling the arrangement.

Gretchen came in after shutting the front door and he heard the lock snig. Didn't like airflow through a house?

She entered and Duke sat up boggling. She was wearing a pair of very high-cut short that displayed a great pair of legs that went up all the way to her... to her ass really. The top was thin and loose and two humps disclosed she did have breasts and instead of the usual thin streak of lipstick and the two dabs of reddening on her cheeks she was in full facial make-up and he licked his lips involuntarily.

"A beer please," she said, as if not expecting to be offered one.

Gretchen was still standing when Duke returned with the beer. She took it and said thanks and as he told her to take a seat and he bent to sit she said, "Please do something for me first."

"Okay," he said, straightening.

She handed him a container of body oil and asked him to rub it on her. "My back and tits get dry in this dry heat."

Before Duke had finished wondering had he heard her correctly, Gretchen pulled off her top and turning towards him, naked to the waist, she held her can of beer high and swigged, that exaggerated pose making her delightfully small titties with big nipples push out... er delightfully.

Duke hitched up his shorts and casually ran a hand down over his rising penis, noting a soft smile was radiating from Gretchen lips as she watched that hand movement.

God she was here to fuck him.

"Oil?" he wheezed.

"Yes, do my back first. I must apologize for my nudity, you being a man living alone won't be used to having a woman flaunting herself like this."

"Flaunting? Isn't this for medical purposes?"

"Oh yes, what convenient phrasing. You are such a darling," she said, reaching back and pulling his head by the hair on to her shoulder and kissing him. It was an awkward position but she pulled it off, opened her mouth and the dumb ox at last realized he was expected to participate, moved his tongue forward and tasted nectar a fraction before her tongue entwined with his. She then twisted to push her butt into his groin.

Duke spent twice as long oiling her tits as he'd spent oiling her back but received no complaint.

Finally he whispered, "Are we going to have sex."

"I'd like anal. My husband won't give me it there. I have condoms and lube." Condoms; the plural. Jesus. Duke licked his lips.

"Great put them out on the floor and stretch out on the sofa and I'll oil your butt and then oil my groin. We may as well go for a slippery ride."

"Oooh you filthy man; you've done this before."

About two hours later Gretchen said brightly, "This is the best time I've ever had in Thompson apart from activities with my family."

"I'm pleased about that Gretchen. You are a delightful lover," Duke said, opening the front door for her.

"Have you had Gina?"

"No."

Gretchen smiled and said then he was missing out, that Gina was itching to fuck him.

"But she's married."

"I'm married."

"Oh what have I done," Duke groaned guiltily.

"It was only anal and anyway you were being such a good boy for me."

Gretchen stepped back behind the door and kissed Duke deeply. She then said, "This is the first time I've committed adultery and absolutely loved it. However if we do it again it must never be in Thompson... it's too high risk."

They kissed again and she left, almost skipping down the pathway for the short walk home. The street appeared deserted but one never knew who was peering out between curtains. Duke shrugged, knowing there was nothing he could do about that. He went to the fridge for another can of beer and feeling very happy. Gretchen had been an unbelievably good fuck and if Thelma was only half as good he would count himself lucky.

MORE TO FOLLOW

12