Dumb Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stu left to go home, Michelle called her agent. "I'm ready," she said. "I have now mastered the dumb blonde slut part to perfection. When can I audition for the role?"

The agent told her the time and place. Michelle said, "I'll be there. It will be nice no longer to be a cashier. I'd love the role. In September though, I have to head to Boston and to MIT, to begin my PhD studies."

"You should be done long before then, Michelle. See you tomorrow. By the way, have you met anyone yet? You told me you wanted a sex partner."

"I've got that covered, Mark. No worries."

"Good," her agent said. "Sexually satisfied actresses always do the best job."

"I know," Michelle said. "Bye, bye."

Later that night, after Miguel had finally left happy, still never having fucked Michelle in the pussy, but having fucked Jane twice, Jane sat down with Michelle and they talked. "Is any part of that story with the four boys and your 18th birthday true?" Jane asked.

"Oh Jane," Michelle said. "The only part not true was that it was in fact I who invited the boys over. They did not drop in. Also, I invented the party game, not them. They could never have thought of such a clever device to get me naked and have sex with all four of them. Oh, yes, and my Mom never came home in the middle. I got to fuck all of them, and I got spit roasted a few times, and it was wonderful! Luckily, I left for college soon after, since word was flying around the high school about what I had done."

"What college did you go to?" Jane asked.

"Barnard, in New York, on the Upper West Side. West 116th Street. It's a direct subway line to the Broadway theaters. I made a few porn videos to earn some money at first, of course, but then I began to land some parts. And now I get to play a dumb blonde slut. I've got it mastered!" Michelle said, pride discernible in her voice.

"Do you always try so hard to get into the role you are to play?" Jane asked.

"Always. I'm auditioning next for a new role as a gang rape victim. Do you want to help me prepare for the audition when the time comes?" Michelle asked. "It's actually two girls who get gang raped, according to the script."

"Absolutely," Jane said. "You make everything seem like fun. Count me in!"

"By the way, do you have copies of the porn videos you made?" Jane asked. Michelle nodded, smiling. "Can we watch them together?"

"Sure. Now?" Michelle replied. Jane nodded. Michelle moved towards their DVD player, a smile teasing the corners of her mouth. She could still taste the cum of both men at the edges of her lips. It was time to make a woman out of Jane. "We have to watch them naked, you know. It's the tradition. Shall we watch one that has a plot?"

Jane said, "Yes, definitely." She began to undress. "What's the plot?"

Michelle's smile became broad. "A young woman is down on her luck and meets this man who can solve all of her problems, using sex of course, and the young woman has no idea about the extremes he has in mind. When he begins..." The video began. The two women, now naked, cuddled up on the couch. Michelle knew just the point in the movie when she would make her move.

She did not know that Jane had already been lusting after her for months. Jane noted Michelle was a convincing actress. Her roomie was a real talent. She got into the movie and Michelle got her fingers deep into her. Wow, Michelle thought, I'll bet if give her a thorough pussy massage, then I could try to get my entire fist inside my wench of a roommate. Next time, Michelle thought as she lay back and let Jane take her turn with her.

Jane was much better than Michelle had expected. How nice! That's a girl, Michelle thought, as she quietly and lovingly climaxed. She heard her own moans from the video. Nice. Next time I'll play the gangbang video for Jane, she idly thought as she drifted off to an orgasm-saturated state of blissful sleep. The last thing she remembered was Jane's delicate kisses all over her chest. Jane's mouth was so compelling, was Michelle's last thought.

Jane whispered, "Good night," and she placed a blanket over her naked sexpot of a roommate and left for her own bed. "Good night," Michelle whispered back, but Jane did not hear. She was already asleep.

12