Dumb Dare Ch. 03: Vibrator Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

My wife came over and gave me a kiss. "Match or no match?" she whispered.

"Your choice."

"I'm sure you'd prefer no match," she whispered as she walked away.

We spent a few minutes deciding the order we'd go down in, with me the second in line. The stairway was almost as dark as the room we were headed into. I made my way down carefully, working the treads gently so I wouldn't fall. As I stepped down what I expected to be the last step, I felt a hand reach out and touch my arm. I froze for a moment and then reached over with my other hand to take hers. I was led cautiously across the room and then felt her stop. The only thing I could see in the room was the lit face of a digital clock across the room. The woman I was with, who I still didn't know who it was, turned to face me, her tits pressing to my bare chest. I felt her lift herself as her lips clumsily found mine.

We stood in the total darkness, our lips pressed to each other's, her tongue teasing mine as I opened my mouth slightly. She was a bit shorter than me, shorter than my wife for sure, which limited the possibilities to three, since my wife was the tallest of the bunch. It made me wonder who she was with, but only for a few moments until the woman I was with found my cock with her hand. She gently stroked my half hard cock, quickly coaxing it harder.

I let my hands roam around her back and full round tush. Her ass was firm and round, a good full handful for each cheek. Her hair was long, nearly to her round ass, which pretty much left only one person, Donna, unless one of them was wearing a wig.

We stood and kissed for long minutes before she broke the kiss and drew me down toward the floor, pulling me by both my cock and my hand toward the floor. We clumsily moved around on the floor, her hand never leaving my cock, until I was on my hands and knees over her, her heels resting on my ass. I felt her pull on my cock, pulling me down until I felt my head press between her pussy lips, the heat of her wetness flowing over my engorged head. Slowly she increased pressure on my ass, forcing me down into her, my cock slipping inside her tunnel. She pulled me down with her heels, stopping only when we felt my unlubricated shaft pulling at her pussy lips. She eased the pressure with her heels, allowing me to pull back slightly and then tighten again to coax me back into her.

We repeated this sexy dance half a dozen times until I was fully enveloped by her hot, wet tunnel. Her softness squeezed gently around me, holding me as her feet disappeared from my ass and I started to pull back. I drew back until I felt most of my shaft slip from her, the cool air in the rec room cooling her juices on my shaft. I pressed back into her, sliding more quickly than before, feeling my head impact into the end of her tunnel and hearing a soft grunt in response. In and out I started sliding, driving as much of me into her as she could take. Her hot, wet pussy grew juicier with each passing moment, signaling that her level of excitement was climbing, confirming the soft trembles I felt in her legs as they gently rested against my hips.

The soft squish with each thrust played an image in my mind of how she must look, laying on her back, her big tits rolling and moving on her chest with each stroke. I felt her pussy spasm around me, and then again, her climax almost upon her. I drove in harder, feeling her soft thighs rub against my hips as she planted her feet on the floor and lifted her ass up in time with my thrusts, meeting me and driving us harder together. Soft grunts and moans slipped from her lips despite her apparent efforts to stay quiet, adding to the sounds of others in the room having sex.

Her legs suddenly lifted from the floor and wrapped around me, clamping me hard into her, her pussy clamping and pulsating around my rigid shaft. We lay there for long seconds, her body trembling under me as she climaxed around my cock, the sounds of two bodies slapping softly together not far away.

I was completely unprepared for her to roll us, first ending on my right side and then as she untangled her legs from around me, and pushed us the rest of the way over, ending on top of me, my cock still embedded in her trembling pussy. I felt her position herself over me and then start moving, her big tits and rock hard nipples slowly dragging along my chest as her pussy slid up my shaft, stopping only when all that was left inside her was my head. She arched her back, pulling her tits away from my chest and then drove herself down hard, grinding her clit into the base of my cock at the end of the stroke.

Again and again she repeated the motion, her rock hard nipples teasing my chest before she slammed herself down on me again. I was so close to climax, my cock primed to explode inside her, but her pace seemed to be designed to hold me right there, not quite able to tumble over the edge into bliss while extending her own climax incredibly long. Her pussy began to still, the trembling that had seemed to go on for at least half an hour easing away. With the fading of her own climax, she began to concentrate on mine, teasing me by changing her position and angle with each stroke. I hadn't thought I could get any closer to climax without shooting into her, but she teased me even closer.

"Oh fuck," I groaned softly, unable to hold the sound in as my cock suddenly jerked, shooting a massive gush of cum up into her. In response she began driving down on my cock more quickly, abandoning any hesitation or reservation. Up and down she pistoned her ass, driving down on my jerking and spouting cock so hard that I could hear the slapping of her tits against her own body. Up and down she plunged until my cock stopped pumping into her, slowing and then stopping with my shaft deeply driven into her. She lay down on me, squeezing her tunnel around my cock and pressed her lips to mine. I felt her soft tits pressed between us, her hard nipples digging into my chest as we both breathed hard.

Her lips worked from my lips to my cheek and then down the side of my face as my cock softened inside her, her soft kisses working closer to my ear before she whispered "thank you" so quietly I barely heard it. We were still lying there, one on top of the other when the alarm on the digital clock went off. Without another word she pushed up off of me and disappeared, leaving me laying alone on the carpet.

The lights came on, blinding all of us. I looked around when I could see without feeling like a welding torch was digging into my eyes and saw the girls standing at the far end of the room, all of them looking satisfied.

I got up and walked to my wife and gave her a hug. "You want..." I started to ask before she put her fingers over my mouth to silence me. With a grin, she took my hand and pulled me up the stairs. Without a word, I dressed and then led her, now wearing her own bath robe again, out to the car.

"So, you have any idea who you were with?" I asked conversationally as we drove home.

"Do you?" she asked back.

"I have a pretty good idea."

"Me too," she answered, not offering any further information.

"So, did you get off on his cock, or fingers?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?"

"I'm not sure," I answered honestly.

"Then don't ask," she answered, staring out the windshield and not looking at me, giving me no clue how she came. Part of me doubted she did so on a cock, but at the same time all of the guys would have tried to get that.

"So. There another dare planned?" I asked her.

"Probably," she answered.

"I take it you don't want to talk."

"Not especially," she said without looking at me.

"Are you angry with me?"

For the first time she turned her head to look at me. "NO! Should I be?"

"Not that I know of, but the way you're acting, I wasn't sure."

"No. I'm not mad at you. I'm just not in a talkative mood."

"Okay," I answered her, not talking again the rest of the way home. We kissed briefly before we dropped into bed and turned the lights off in silence.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers
12