All Comments on 'Duncan's Gentle Touch Ch. 02'

by j3zza

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
darrin2_1000darrin2_1000over 17 years ago
Best ever!

This is even more erotic than the first story.... which I thought was the best that I had ever read here! I am anxiously awaiting the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes

I totally agree. I have never left a comment on this site but this series is awesome. Perfect for the bi-curious boy in me.

tinakristinatinakristinaover 17 years ago
we need more Duncans :)

I can't believe how beautifully you write. I wish I could find a Duncan for my boyfriend! I think every guy can use intimacy like this between friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Subtle seduction.

Subtle seduction is more erotically exciting then obvious fucking. Appreciated the correct grammer and spelling, like someone was educated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazingly sexual

Reading this has made me want to act out feelings I have kept hidden for 60 years! I want to try having sex with a guy... and I want to feel him inside me!

StoryLover123StoryLover123about 14 years ago

This is one of the most sensual stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best story ever!

You are such a good writer and this story is so sensual and so very touching. It is the best story I've ever read. "... Each time I reached up to his shoulders, I rolled forward and my cock (which had been rock hard since massaging his ass) would press between his cheeks a little. " up to here the story is nearly the same what happened between my best friend and me. Then his hands slipped over my shoulders because of the oil and his penis slid between my ass-cheeks and pressed against my asshole. We both froze. Then I pushed my hips backwards. My friend pushed gently inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the Best!

Just wanted to say that I love your style of writing and your story telling. This is on of my favorite stories I've read and I've read a lot. Keep writing!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Masterful, Intimate Massage

Marty & Duncan are now comfortable touching each other intimately in the nude. They share a sense of liberation. Please read the detailed body oiled massage chapter. Story is beyond overtly sensual. Highly recommended.

DawnJDawnJalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful!

And very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

beautiful story...very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
seduction with trust

loving the build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better and better

I’m hard as a rock! I want to be there friend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous