All Comments on 'Dunes'

by Zorro69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Puhhleeze

"Her husband climbed between her legs and began fucking her furiously. While he was not as big as her last lover her pussy still clamped to him. She started to enjoy the fact she was now making love to him and it was emotional as well as the physicality of another animal style rough fuck."

Come on Zorro, his cock was just a cock too by this stage of the game, and not a very good substitute either, being it was a lot smaller than what she was getting before. You make love to a woman you can respect. not a god damned gangbang slut that would lay down and fuck anything that has a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sucksyour

your story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks for Sharing

such a hot story. Nothing like having a loving wife who also happens to be a sensous slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Self Cuckolding 4 Slut Wife

Zeeed oout on this one zie. Non-erotic fuck watching by stupid dumb jaded husband and author doesn't hack it.

Try writing something a 12 year old couldn't.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
sorry

Sorry but this dose not seem to erotic to me just a cheating slut wife. and a man getting off by watching... If a poll was taken it would prove most men don't get off by watching their wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Inspired

Oh to be quite that brave! In our case, as you know, we left for a more private location...and oit was just with one guy.

xxx

jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Come on

I gave you a 75 for the effort you put. What "loving" husband would let 5 other guys fuck his wife and then still feel the same about her? No, sorry there relationship would have changed and evetually they would have divorced. Women want to be loved not thought of as a whore, at least not by there husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous