Duped Into Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning! How are you feeling?" Hollie inquired.

"Like I've wasted all my previous life looking for men."

"I'm glad you waited for me, dear one."

"Hollie, we need to talk about some things and I need to go home and dress for work."

They both wanted a shower so they did it together. Hollie was a little concerned about what Tanya wanted to talk about -- she did not appear upset. After they had bathed they went to eat some breakfast and talk. Tonya spoke about Jason's insistence on answers. Hollie told her not to lie to him or give him any reason to think she was doing so. She told the tall woman that she had plans for their future. Tanya got a serious look on her face. She had something else that needed to be said.

"Hollie, about last night...the sex was fantastic but a bit one-sided. I need to fix that right now." Tanya slipped off her chair and crawled under the table. She came to rest between Hollie's legs. She parted the robe revealing two long strong legs that she pushed apart. She was presented with her woman's core; it was glistening with need. After last night Hollie had planned to spend all morning getting herself off. She was so worked up. This was so much better. Hands glided up, stimulating and reveling in new things. When fingertips tapped on the curls two women gasped, one in amazement, one in anticipation. The gentle caresses on thighs as well as vulva were pushing Hollie into a state of hyper-excitation. Her pelvis was moving without her mind's involvement. The unsure touches were so stimulating. Tanya had no prior experience with those of her own sex and her relationships with men were of no use to her. She tilted her face down to the slit that was calling to her. She knew that this was so very correct for her. Men didn't do it for her because she was gay. Now she had to taste and satisfy her first real lover. First came the musky odor that had built so strongly since last night that it would not wash away in the shower. The pheromones given off by Hollie were going to Tanya's head. She slipped out her tongue for a taste. Oh, this is so good, salty and sweet and so feminine.

"Oh, yes! That's so good, Tanya! Take your time and learn all about me."

"Mmmmmm...You taste amazing, Hollie, honey. I hope you'll let me come back for more."

The probing continued as each new thing had to be tasted and tested. When the hard glans poked out, that was a new thing for sure. Tanya knew how sensitive hers got so she just grazed it with the tip of her tongue. The response made her elated. Hollie jerked up like she had been hit with a stun gun. As she settled back, Hollie began to dispute her thought that this was Tanya's first time. A finger was probing her entrance so she tried to push it in with a thrust of her hips. It worked, or did Tanya just push it in at the same time? The finger slid all around, exploring. It knew where it would end up. Soon it was joined by a second digit. Both curled and started to stroke the nerve center within Hollie, causing her to shake and moan loudly. The busy mouth formed an O around the magic button and suction was applied. The tongue circled and just brushed the engorged clit. Hollie was so very close. She wanted to make this moment last as long as it could, but Tanya was so insistent that she climax hard. The stroking on Hollie's g-spot was too much to deny. Teeth gently took her love button while the tongue flicked it fast. Bright lights burst into Hollie's vision. She lost control of herself and grabbed the head that had lit her fuse. She held it in place while she exploded. As a furious spasm rocked Hollie she slid down to the floor where she could not fall farther. She fed Tanya her juices which were greedily slurped. Hollie shook and shook. Tanya wanted to be good for her. It was quickly becoming painful -- she was so sensitive. Then another wave broke over Hollie. She wanted to scream but nothing came out but grunts with every crushing spasm. Hollie pushed on the head between her legs. She could take no more. Tanya crawled up to hold her. It took a few minutes for recovery so they just lay on the floor snuggled in bliss. Tanya watched her lover in amazement.

Hollie's eyes opened with a perplexed look. "So I am not your first woman, after all?"

"You are very much the first. I just tried everything that feels good to me. I hope it was OK."

"So far beyond OK, sweetie. So very far." Hollie closed her eyes and took a nap on the floor. Tanya left to go home and change for work. She called in to say she was late.

When Hollie awoke, she panicked upon not finding Tanya. She was sure she would still be there. She dressed and went into work to find out what was wrong. She couldn't lose her love now that she had had her. When she arrived, Tanya was at her desk, with Jason insisting she make a decision today. This was so wrong of him. Hollie walked up to put an end to this silliness but was stopped by Jason's angry voice.

"Listen, Tanya! I want an answer by the end of the day or don't come back tomorrow!"

"Damn, Jason! That is no way to treat anyone! What's up with you, anyway?" Hollie's angry voice stunned him.

"This is none of your affair, Hollie! Stay out or you can leave, too!" Jason said, without thinking.

"Just a moment." Hollie opened her briefcase and removed a contract, which she handed to Jason. "Just sign this. It releases me from my contract with this agency. I will be happy to go. If you don't sign, I will have to take you to court. You know I will win, and you will pay my lawyers' fees." She handed Jason a pen and waited, tapping her foot on the floor. Jason knew she was correct. He had just fired the top agent in the city. His wife was going to have a fit. He signed, and Tanya witnessed the document, as well as Joyce, who was another agent. Hollie walked out the front door after tossing her key to the door on Tanya's desk. She came back a few minutes later with boxes to pack out her desk. She only took personal items -- everything else belonged to the agency. Tanya helped her carry the boxes to her car.

"What's next, Hollie?"

"I move on and so do you. He pushed you out, too."

"I need that job. I can't pay my rent without it."

"You can live with me while we get you licensed. Besides, I like waking up with you."

"You would do that for me?"

"I have been trying to get your eye for six years, Tanya. I already have a commitment to you."

"Will you teach me how to make love to you properly?"

"You almost killed me this morning, lover. Will you be kind to me and not do that for real?"

Tanya was blushing so hard her skin burned. "Yes, but I want to be more than a one trick pony for you." Hollie kissed her cheek and got in her car and left. After she unpacked, she would send a text inviting Tanya over for round two.

Back inside, Jason was glaring at her. He needed her to take Hollie's place. He watched as she went to the stock room. After a few minutes she returned with two boxes and packed up her desk. She left all the work-related documents and other things and took only her non-work-related items. Next, she erased all personal items from her computer. She received a text with the invitation from Hollie and replied.

Sure! Can you pick me up from work? I have too much stuff to take on the train. Tanya

She then walked into Jason's office and arranged for her check to be ready by the end of the day. She handed Jason her work keys and told him goodbye and good luck. He looked like a dog who had been disciplined, sad eyes and all. In one day he had crippled his business. He didn't want to go home. Stacy was going to be beyond angry. He looked out the window and saw Hollie drive up and Tanya loaded her two boxes into the car. They talked for a moment. Then Hollie left. What in hell was that about? Tanya came in to get her severance pay and left. She walked down the street towards the train. She passed the station and walked into a bar. Inside she hugged and kissed her new passion. They had a drink to celebrate moving on, and in together. On the ride to Hollie's condo, Hollie asked. "Are you sure that this is for you, Tanya? It's a total change from what you have known."

"I've only had sex with two men in my life. The first was in high school. He had a lot of fun, but I was so guilty about losing my virginity to him. I had wanted it to be someone I loved, but he pushed me into doing him. He was so persistent. He ruined the whole thing by bragging and every guy at school thought I had round heels and would have sex with them, too. That scared me off men until after college. When I met Paul, I was sure he was the one, but I was again just a fuck buddy to him. It took me eight years to brighten up before I ended that. He spread it around we broke up because I was a dyke. I never had one orgasm with anyone else before you. You got me so worked up just thinking about you, I jilled to you over and over. Yes, I am sure. I care so much for you."

"That's what I wanted to hear. I need the jewelry boxes when we get home."

"I want to keep those. They remind me of how romantic you are."

"I arranged when I bought them to have the question marks taken off if my plan worked. You don't still have questions about us, do you?"

"No, I just like to be reminded of your courting me."

"Oh, I didn't think of that. I was just so into getting you to notice me that I guess I forgot that I was romancing you so hard. Please forgive me, sweetheart."

"You just get me back to your home and show me how you like to be loved on, Hollie."

*

Again please rate and critique. If I'm inspired there may be a companion story some day.