All Comments on 'Duplicity Ch. 02'

by wws_wws

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Unhand her you rogue

Dastardly behaviour from Lord John

To the tower with him and pistols at dawn.

Nice story wws, but it really does need the errors removing as they are detracting from the flow and starting to grate.

Let's see where ch 3 takes us.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

I love a good rogue! Will she escape and will he follow? Such intrigue and scandal, more!

wws_wwswws_wwsover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

@Masterfuljim: very helpful comment. I will try to do a better job at editing from now on and using my computer may help. Been typing this story on my phone. Hope youkeep readding as I continue to spin this yarn. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Addicted!

I've been checking back daily since the first chapter! I'm loving the story and the characters! Looking forward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this one!

I've just stumbled across this story and I'm loving it so far. There are a few editing things but I'd your typing it out on your phone you're doing a great job of it! Can't wait to read more as the plot develops :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hmm,I don't like Lord Davenport one bit right now.He is so full of himself and so ready to judge others.She should have mentioned his assault to Prince Edward.And that he had accused her of being the prince's paramour.

karalinekaralineabout 9 years ago
So well written.

Your attention to detail, the historical observations, the dialogue is perfect. I'm enjoying reading this so much.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Just gets Better.

Hope you enjoy writing as much as your readers enjoy your work. The story just gets better and better and I can only hope that it is a continuing success. Please do not abandon it as so many other great efforts on this site have been so often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwws_wws@wws_wws
Some very exciting things happening for me as a writer. Both of my books are doing extremely well on Radish fiction and across multiple ebook platforms. Check out the polished and expanded version of "Duplicity" on Radish via @radish_fiction https://radishfiction.com/stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Duplicity Ch. 01 Previous Part
Duplicity Series Info