All Comments on 'Duplicity Ch. 03'

by wws_wws

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
missthomasmissthomasover 10 years ago

well done! i loved how you had a longer chapter. cant wait to see what lady ann will do she seems quite sneaky. tsk tsk john hes got fate on his side, but we shall see.

cant wait for more!

wws_wwswws_wwsover 10 years agoAuthor
@missthomas

Thanks for your comment. Hoping that if you'll stick with me here and you'll be entertained with an interesting story along with some steamy scenes. As always I appreciate any and all feedback. Happy Holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where are you!?!

Waiting in anticipation here for the next installment!! We need you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Oh, please, please, please! Keep developing this great story further! It's one of the most intriguing and exciting in here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gripped

This is very well written and I'm itching to know what happens next

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoireabout 10 years ago
Great fun

I'm really enjoying your characters and the direction you're taking with this story, but I hope that you will get an editor. There are a lot of typos and grammatical errors that can be rather distracting. For example, the Prince of Whales belongs in The Little Mermaid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Duplicity?

One can only hope that Lady Ann is not as duplicitous as the title hints!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Better and then Better.

Great story that keeps getting better. So much potential and can't wait to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwws_wws@wws_wws
Some very exciting things happening for me as a writer. Both of my books are doing extremely well on Radish fiction and across multiple ebook platforms. Check out the polished and expanded version of "Duplicity" on Radish via @radish_fiction https://radishfiction.com/stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Duplicity Ch. 02 Previous Part
Duplicity Series Info