All Comments on 'During the Football Game Ch. 01'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Since 9 1/2 is about 3 inches above normal I -----

dropped my rating by 3--Then 1 more for the oversized boobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
erotic well done

this is fantasy so to remove points because of oversized cock or tits is crazy. It was well written, erotic and descriptions well done. Plot is not the strong suit, so it is average as far as incest plot. But as erotic fantasy - well done.

tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
Fantastic story!!

I sure wish you could only comment with your screen name. A lot of the assholes would shut up then! They are just cowards anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great beginning!

I don't know what oversized tits or cocks has to do with ratings... to each his own (or HER own). The leg massage was a perfect way to lead into things... just how it might really happen. Thanks for a great story.

I'd leave my name, but I can't remember my password... sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mtnman, you rock!

I am a 42H female - mine would be classed as oversized, wouldn't they? So if anyone wrote a true story about me, that idiot would deduct points? What a jerk. This was a great story and certainly got me going nicely. I LOVED the build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read every single word...

This is the first time in 5 years on Literotica I've read every single word in a story and this is my first time I felt compelled to comment. Great. And I've been reading erotica for over 10 years. Its all about that build up and the reality of it. I'm excited to see a long list of stories on your profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmmm

i got two-thirds of the way down the first page before i had a violent orgasm. dammm baby u can write. i think i came before she did in ur story. thnnx. em

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
farrrr

this is by far my favorite story i loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

My fav story, the build up of the massage on the lounge

David48David48almost 13 years ago
Never fails...

Why does being a dipshit always means you also want to do it anonymously? Not that all anonymous folks are dipshits, of course...Just the ones with no vision, or imagination...Loser city at work...LOVED your beginning by the way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good

Good story, Didn't like the silly baby talk dialogue in places but otherwise - excellent. Made me come hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More of Daddy's little girl ??

Excellent story. I hope that the story continues for more daddy/daughter sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Score

I gave you a 5 because the Lions won, the story was damn good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and thats..

How we know its a fantasy.. Lol.. Detroit having a good team (Just kidding!! I joke ) Great story :-)

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaover 8 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This chapter receives a rare ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating from me... Great build-up with the massage by Daddy and his slowly testing the father-daughter boundaries. Appreciate the first person narrator.

lancemanion53lancemanion53over 6 years ago
Hot

Love the whole caressing and first time aspect. Any ladies to rp e.mail me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun read but went from 0 to 100 way too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

how a massage can lead to more without really thinking about it was how things started with me and my daughter, only she was giving me the massage after a hard days work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous