During the Football Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

"I'm sorry Daddy," she cried out. "What do I do," she whispered.

"Swallow my cum baby," I begged. She quickly planted her lips, mouth over my cock. Her tongue wildly circled the head, her lips sucking the fluids into her mouth. Her thumb ran up the underside of my cock, squeezing fluids from deep in my shaft. For the next couple minutes, Mary licked, sucked, and cleaned my deflating cock. I threw my head back into the couch, exhausted.

Mary licked down the underside of my cock, her tongue washing over my hanging balls. "Suck one into your mouth honey," I asked softly. Her fingers lifted my left nut, her lips taking time to slide over me, her tongue probing, licking as my ball entered her mouth. Closing over my ball, she tugged gently, her teeth clamping down to hold the skin. Her tongue ran circles around my nut. Releasing, she sucked my right nut into her mouth, repeating her tongue thrashing. My cock hung flaccid, draped against her cheek. Moving, she flopped my deflated cock into her mouth. Opening wide, she sucked my entire cock deep into her mouth, mumbling something unintelligible. She chewed on me cock gently.

"Amazing," she whispered.

"Baby," I started to whisper.

"My pussy feels so good Daddy," Mary whispered softly. "Make me cum again," she asked softly, staring into my face.

"Absolutely baby," I responded without hesitating. "Lie down, lift your hips," I instructed. As she lay back, I grabbed her shorts, pulling them down her legs. Her naked cunt was before me. I crawled onto the couch, pushing her legs wide.

"Daddy," she gasped. "Are you going," she stopped abruptly as my mouth clamped on her clit. I licked the captured flesh, probing, tasting, pleasing. Using each hand, I parted her lips, pulling them aside gently. Releasing her clit, I licked my way down her slit, my tongue quickly reaming her wet hole. Her body erupted, lifting high, her hips tilting hard. "Daddy," she screamed. Both hands grabbed my head, pulling me deep into her cunt. "Oh god Oh god Oh god," she screamed repeatedly. Her legs clamped around my ears as I lapped at her hole. I thrust my tongue in and out of her hole several times, shoving hard to penetrate her. I moved quickly, taking her clit, sucking it deep into my mouth. Her legs splayed, her hips lifted, offering her cunt to me. I looked up from her bearded clam, locked eyes with her as she rocked her hips back and forth on my mouth. "Oh Daddy," she whispered, her breath coming in gasps, labored. "Yes," she whispered, drawn out in great length. Abruptly, her hips thrashed again, I held her clit firmly, licking, sucking for all I was worth as her body humped up and down. Her hands pressed against my forehead, pushing, holding, and pushing again. A deep, core shattering guttural groan erupted from her as she pushed me from her cunt. I held her clit, stretching it as far as I could before it slipped from my lips. Her legs clamped firmly over my ears, not allowing me to get back to her cunt.

Her body bucked, convulsions shaking her core. I pushed her legs away from my head. I stretched her out on the couch. Crawling to her, I pushed her tank top up away from her tits. Her nipples were rigid, her tits firm. I rolled a nipple between my thumb and index finger. Her eyes flashed open, she stared at me. "Daddy," she growled.

I took the other nipple between my lips, gently sucking the firm flesh into my mouth. I circled her nipple, nipping playfully. Her eyes widened, a wicked grin crossing her face. Grabbing the nipple firmly in my teeth, I thrashed her nub hard, mashing it against the inside of my teeth, rolling the nipple back and forth quickly, firmly. Her tit flexed, pushing more to my mouth. "Daddy," she growled. "I feel that in my pussy," she groaned. Stopping, I switched nipples, repeating each nip, each roll with my tongue. Her hips humped against my body. New life was beginning to flow into my cock, growing rigid between us. Glancing to the TV, I noted the Broncos horrible game. Glancing to see what I was seeing, Mary laughed. "We've scored more than the Broncos," she giggled.

"Daddy, what are you thinking of," she asked innocently, moving her leg under my rigid cock.

"Ah, pillaging the fair maiden," I growled into the nape of her neck. I want to ravage you, to plunder, to pillage, to take as mine," I said, nuzzling against her body. I raised to look into her eyes. Slowly, she raised her mouth to mine, our first kiss as lovers. Softly, perfectly, she kissed me, her passions growing, her tongue exploding into my mouth. Lips locked, I moved between her legs. I kissed her again, gently tugging on her lower lip, my tongue dancing over her lips, into explore her mouth. Our breathing became more urgent as I pushed my body against her, our hips aligned, our sexes so close. My cock dipped between her legs, her wetness coating me with each soft thrust, each wiggle of her hips, each grind to her body by me. I pushed my body up, grabbing the extra oversized pillow from the other end of the couch.

"Lift your butt baby," I instructed. Raising her hips, I stuffed the pillow under her ass. Her hips tilted, her body opening for my penetrations. I fisted my cock, placing the head to her opening. Gently, I slid the head up and down her wet slit. She reached for me.

"Daddy, please," she whimpered softly. "Please be my first and only," she asked. "I love you Daddy," she whispered as I pushed forward. Her body tensed, her head thrust back into the couch as I pushed forward. I felt the head encased in her wet softness. I pulled back, nuzzling the head at her maidenhood. Mary looked to me. "Oh yes Daddy," she whispered softly. "I want you so bad," she whispered, pulling me down. I pushed forward again, pushing my cock into her body. Her body accepted me as several inches pushed in. I felt her body give way, shoving past her hymen. I leaned to kiss her, to feel her body, to inhale her exhaled breath as she accepted each thrust, each penetration of her body.

Rhythmically, I penetrated her depths, pulled out each time with anticipation of plunging again into her depths. Her eyes sparkled, her demeanor was profound. Her hips rose each time to take me, to push my cock to unknown depths. Over and over, I pushed deep into her body. Her breathing grew ragged, her need to cum pushing her to her bodies limits.

"Harder Daddy," she grunted. "Jesus Daddy, oh god, I cumming," her voice trailed off again.

New vigor invaded my body. Grabbing her shoulders, I slammed my body to her hard, driving my cock balls deep in her wet cunt. I pounded her, hammering her body with each stroke. Her heels dug into my backside, driving me deeper, harder. Her head thrashed back and forth, her hips lunged up, down, grinding hard to my body. My body flexed, my balls screaming for release. Shuddering, I breached my threshold.

"God baby, I cumming," I screamed. Blast after blast of cum erupted into her body. Her heels held me hard to her, only my pulsating cock moving, spitting its load into her young womb. Mary grabbed me, her hand pulling my mouth to hers as my cock filled her. Our kiss, so soft, so true, sucked the breath from us. Our bodies joined, we pressed together hard, grinding my deflating cock once more into her waiting body. "I love you too sweetie," I whispered, able to breathe again.

I rocked back and forth on her body for many more minutes. The game ended as we lay in each others arms. The Broncos were trounced, however, we were elated.

I leaned to kiss her one more time. "Care to join me for a shower," I asked. "We need to clean up before your mother gets home!" I offered. As we rolled off the couch, I sat and marveled at her lithe body, noting her prowess, her naked beauty. My mind started thoughts of where and how often we would have sex. Starting up the stairs, I grabbed her hip to stop her on the first step. "Baby, bend over and brace yourself on the 3rd or 4th step. I saddled to her back side. Great match for our sexes. I slapped my hips to her backside. "Next time sweetie, I want you here," I stated, swatting her rump playfully as she darted up the stairs.

A new world opened, our love and lust would be shared.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12