Dutch Treat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing!" exploded Dominique. "He did in ten minutes what it takes me a month to do!"

"Of course, he practices it all the time. And, you are teaching a class to your subjects-- in fact, you don't even know which ones ARE the subjects until you've put the class to sleep a few times." I teased her by calling it "sleep" instead of a "trance." She ignored that.

Frank was finished, and came past us on his way out. He stopped to grinningly report: "The American girl at 9 p.m., JUST to interview. Her boss at 10 p.m. to spend the night. See you tomorrow?" I nodded my maybe. Dominique looked at him in a sort of admiration.

We walked back to her hot apartment, discussing her methodical approach, in which her subjects were selected gradually from among her university class, seeded with thoughts that would open their minds to beautiful new possibilities, and highest among those possibilities was being chosen to be her student for the year. This contrasted so sharply with the quick seduction practiced by Frank Jones and the School.

It was not until we were getting ready for bed that I was able to broach the subject of what I had learned about Jereon. It felt strange to be sitting on opposite sides of the bed, pulling our socks off and getting organized like an old married couple. I barely dared look at her, her toned figure highlighted by the Indonesian nightgown.

With the light switched out, we whispered in bed. What she had just learned about Jereon intrigued her even more. She would go ahead with her plan.

"Tomorrow afternoon, Jereon will meet me in the Hortus Botanicus to be introduced to some of the Southeast Asian plants. If you want to.. I think you call it stow away-- in it after hours, I know your interest, and won't mind if you stick around. Just for scientific observations, now, you understand."

"Is he going to become your lover there?"

"Yes, I think so. I know you still doubt that this works. I understand your skepticism, because I had the same questions when I learned this approach from my thesis adviser."

I wanted to ask more questions myself, or pose hypothetical concerns, but Dominique was already drifting off into a blissful sleep. Occasionally she murmured sweetly in Dutch and licked her lips. I, on the other hand, tossed and turned. My flagpole erection got in the way of sleeping comfortably on my stomach. When I lay on my back, the sheet projected in a tentlike manner. When I lay on either side, the shiny stream that was meant to smooth my way into this intriguing woman left viscous trails in my pajama bottoms. It was a hard night.

=============

"Hmmmm....." murmured Sophia, delicately fingering the hem of her parted robe. "That story has quite an effect when you think about it."

"You feel I should stop here?" I teased.

"No, I feel that you should start here... now..." She rose and regally slipped off her robe, showing off her mature curves and well-chosen lingerie.

One advantage of working in a hotel room is that whenever you feel the need for a break you can set everything aside and hit the hay. And, to mix a metaphor, a roll in the hay is easy, too.

Arching her eyebrows, my lover and patroness moved quickly to my embrace. I loved the little tremble of excitement that went through her as my hand slipped into her bra and freed her breasts. It was almost a shame, I thought, that such lovely pieces of artwork-- her bra and panties in a jungle print-- would have so few seconds to be admired.

Almost a shame. A rolling wave of testosterone knocked me off my academic pedestal, and Sophia and I joined forces to take what Nature offered us through each other's awakened creative powers.

=============

Continued in Part 2.

12