Duvet for Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitty511
Kitty511
54 Followers

Breaths held as hearts raced, and they pulled apart, briefly, as they gazed deeply, then angled their heads for a deeper and closer fit. Mouths widened and tongues intertwined as the kiss lengthened and bodies were pulled closer. Arms pulled tight as if trying to blend together, and the kiss went on and on. Neither one wanting nor willing to end it. Breathless, they finally did part, but continued to hold each other close.

Kelly quietly admitted, "I've wanted to do that since the day I met you."

"What do you want?" Magdelena said in a soft inviting way.

Kelly was worried. She was getting every clear signal, but was Magdelena doing this just because Kelly was giving her wine all night? "I don't want to push you into anything. I want to be able to remain friends, no matter what happens. We've been drinking..."

Magdelena pulled Kelly's face down for a passionate kiss, as her answer. Moans emitted from deep within as their hands slowly explored the other's body. They fell on to Kelly's couch. Magdelena seemed thrilled at the smooth lushness of Kelly's breasts, as they pressed into her own. Magdelena slowly let her hands move over Kelly's back, then slid them over her shoulders and unbuttoned her blouse. When her hands gently squeezed the soft globes, Kelly's moan was enough for Magdelena. She trailed kisses down her neck and unfastened Kelly's bra. As those beautiful peaches of flesh were released, Magdelena gently sucked an already hard nipple into her hungry mouth. Her tongue flicked the hard nub over and over, causing soft moans to escape Kelly's parted lips. Magdelena took the other nipple and repeated the tonguing as her fingers lightly pinched the hard, wet nipple she had just left.

Kelly's moans of, "Yesss...ooh, yessss...", encouraged Magdelena to continue. The fingers of her other hand closed around the second nipple as Magdelena trailed kisses across Kelly's ribcage and down her stomach. Pausing to twirl her tongue in her navel then down to stop where the waist of Kelly's jeans stopped her exploration. Magdelena released her fingers from the taut nipples and brought them to unfasten the denim pants and slide them off, along with her silky thong. The smell of Kelly's arousal heated Magdelena's desire more, and she continued placing tender kisses lower to the apex of Kelly's thighs. Magdelena suddenly sat up. Kelly cried a strangled, "No" at the loss and became self-conscious.

Magdelena kissed Kelly's parted lips tenderly, and said, "No, not here. The bed is more comfortable."

Kelly nodded and followed as Magdelena took her hand and lead her to the master bedroom. Kelly's eyes widened briefly and then was awash with a thousand sensations as Magdelena took her in her arms and kissed her again, as she held her close. Kelly let her hands travel the path that Magdelena's hands had traveled over her body just a short time before, and began to remove Magdelena's clothes. Magdelena stood still and let Kelly undress her and look at her best friend, soon to be her lover. Kelly could fell Magdelena's heart speed up as she squeezed her large left breast with her two hands and sucked on the very erect nipple.

Kelly reached down and moved the duvet.

Kelly laid down pulling Magdelena on top of her. She pushed Magdelena up over her, so that Magdelena's arms were straight as she hovered over Kelly. Kelly positioned herself under Magdelena's gorgeous hanging adult mobile, toys every adult wants to reach for. Kelly reacted the first fantasy she had of the delectable friend of hers and played and sucked those titles. "God they felt amazing," Kelly's though escaped her lips as she now knew why people stare at breasts, particularly two handers! She relished the smooth hairless skin of a woman against her face resting on her cheek while she sucked on a nipple.

Letting the passion build again, Magdelena slowly moved down so she lay between Kelly's parted thighs. The blonde hairs were sparse, and Magdelena could see Kelly's juices glistening on the pink lips that slightly protruded. Magdelena slowly licked Kelly's pussy from bottom to top, slowly circling then flicking over her clit. Kelly's breath hissed between her teeth and she moved her hips closer to Magdelena's mouth. Magdelena eagerly dove in and licked Kelly's juices up. Thrusting her tongue deeply, and wiggling it around to gather more of Kelly's liquified arousal. Kelly's hands grasped Magdelena's head and pulled it in further. Magdelena tongue-fucked Kelly's pussy, as Kelly's cries of ecstasy filled the room. Magdelena moved her face up and went to making circles on her clit with her tongue. Unannounced Magdelena quickly thrust two fingers into Kelly's pussy. Startled by the jolt of pressure and pleasure, Kelly nearly sat straight up in bed, but quickly fell back on her back as she grabbed a hand full of bedding in each hand. Magdelena took that hungry clit between her lips and alternated between sucking and flicking her tongue. Kelly was soon bucking her hips and crying out.

"Oh, fuck. Uungh, yessss. I'm cumming, Magdelena! Oh, shit, I'm cummingggg!" Kelly belted out.

Her juices flowed freely, and Magdelena gently continued licking them as Kelly slowly came down from her overwhelming orgasm. Kelly pushed Magdelena away, the felling was too intense, too much pleasure.

Magdelena moved back up to lay beside her friend and took Kelly into her arms. She held her for a few moments, until Kelly turned and looked deeply into Magdelena's eyes.

"I want to make love to you, Magdelena, but I've never done this before. I want it to be awesome, mind blowing for you, like it was for me." Kelly said with the excitement and sincerity of a child.

"Only in my imagination have I ever done this, Kelly. You will be perfect. You are perfect," Magdelena responded.

Kelly leaned forward and kissed Magdelena. She pulled back a little and her tongue licked her lips. Then she leaned in again and gave Magdelena a deeper kiss. Sharing the taste of her pussy and liking it. She moved down and soon found a hard nipple. She gazed at breasts before her and spent a few moments cupping their fullness as they draped the sides of Magdelena's rib cage. She used her thumbs against those dark rosy nipples and watched them turn into hard pebbles. Marveling at how they reacted to her touch. Kelly then took one taut nipple into her mouth and hungrily licked and sucked on it. Magdelena's moans of pleasure thrilled her, and Kelly moved to the other nipple and repeated the licking and sucking.

"Ooh, Kelly! Baby, that feels so good. Sooo good," Magdelena shared.

Kelly smiled at the sounds of pleasure coming from Magdelena's mouth. She was now going to do this, lick a woman's pussy, not just any woman's pussy, but the woman who ignited this carnal craving in her.

Kelly continued moving down Magdelena with the same thrill she had on Christmas mornings removing the wrapping paper from the box. Kelly left a trail of moist kisses, that lead to Magdelena's mound. Kelly placed kisses all over it and slowly breathed in Magdelena's slightly musky scent, the smell of her arousal. Kelly lightly touched the smooth pussy and her touch grew bolder as Magdelena gasped at the tentative touch. She gently parted the swollen lips and hungrily gazed at the naked folds opened to her. She had never truly stared into a pussy before. She meekly stuck her tongue out and licked at the wetness. Finding she liked the taste and encouraged by Magdelena's moans, Kelly pressed closer and began licking up one side then down the other. Finally licking down the center and slipping the tip of her tongue between the pink folds. Magdelena's breath caught in her chest, then was released in a long sigh. Kelly pressed closer so her mouth covered Magdelena's pussy and her nosed pressed against her clit. Kelly kissed, licked and sucked on Magdelena's cunt lips, then slowly thrust her tongue deeper and deeper. Pushing deeper and faster as Magdelena's hips met each thrust. Kelly thrilled at the taste of her friend's juices and the sounds of pleasure she cried. She wanted this so much and was now bring this woman she had been seducing for so long to an orgasm. Kelly knew she wanted to Madgelena in her life forever.

Kelly pushed two fingers into Magdelena's pussy and twisted them as she thrust them in and out. Harder and faster, as she fastened her lips around Magdelena's protruding clit and flicked her tongue over and over. Kelly's fingers were suddenly clamped tightly, by Magdelena's cunt muscles, asMagdelena screamed in pleasure, "Oh, fuck, Kel! I'm cumming, baby. Aaaaah, yessss! I'm cumming...cumminggggg! Oooh, fuck...yess!"

When Magdelena's pussy released Kelly's fingers from it's grasp, Kelly licked Magdelena's juices off of them, then gently lapped at her pink folds for a few moments, before lying next to Magdelena and kissing her deeply.

They held each other tenderly, kissing and touching. They briefly broke apart.

"I love you, Kel."

"I love you, Magdelena."

Kelly said, "I know our screams were heard outside; probably by Barbara."

"If she says a god damn word, I will knock on her door with a strapon on wear an overcoat with nothing else and I'll say 'Put up or shut up!" Magdelena said with gusto.

They laughed. Joy filling their hearts as they now knew they were meant to be together.

They pulled the covers over their cooling bodies, and soon fell asleep, in each others arms. Both dreaming of what their future held...together.

Kitty511
Kitty511
54 Followers
12