DUYA 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers

When she finally finished in the bathroom she had to concentrate on walking out into the main room. The cum on her face had mostly dried and that which hadn't had dripped onto her tits.

"Well look at this absolute slut." said Mrs. Heyward. "Stumbling out of the bathroom completely naked, looking spent, with a drying load of cum on her face and chest. You look very horny slut, would you like to ride this cock?"

The woman gestured to a short stool upon which was fixed a moderately sized purple dildo. Rachael reached down to her pussy to find that it was still damp but some of her horniness had faded while she was in the bathroom. She slowly walked over to the stool having to concentrate harder than she liked just to keep her balance.

She made it to the stool and straddled her legs to either side of it. She slowly lowered herself onto the dildo and let it slip inside her. She breathed in sharply as the only one of her three cavities that had not yet been filled that night got its turn. She closed her eyes and began humping the stool which was solidly anchored to the floor.

She enjoyed the feelings of having her pussy filled and rode the dildo hard to maximize her enjoyment. However, as Mrs. Heyward had predicted Rachael was finding it hard to reach climax. She bent over and slammed her hips down onto the dildo. She leaned back and circled her hips with the object deep inside her. She tried several different methods and was slowly working herself up to an orgasm, very slowly. It was taking so long, in fact, that her legs and already tormented abs where getting very tired. A few times she had to take a break and rest her muscles, she wasn't used to having to do all the work in this way.

Rachael started to feel what she didn't want to have happen. She could tell that she was starting to go dry; reaching that point where the orgasm doesn't want to come and the pussy is just getting too tired to continue. She reached her hand down and massaged her clit a bit to try and get her juices flowing again. She felt a bit more moisture encompass the dildo inside her and she started back up her humping. She worked hard to find the right angle and get the fake cock to hit her in just the right spot. She fought through her aching muscles and increasingly sore pussy and finally began to feel the telltale signs that she was about to cum. When she finally humped her way to orgasm it was small, weak, unsatisfying, and as soon as it was done she felt the fire in her pussy from the dry friction upon the dildo. She dropped off the stool and curled up on the floor, one hand clutching her sore vagina and the other her still aching abs.

The man whose cum was still dried upon Rachael's cheeks and chest walked over and scooped her up into his arms.

"Now that you have an idea of what punishment is like here you will understand what it means to send someone to the punishment room. You will realize the gravity of the punishments you administer. But bear in mind, every student here is willing to accept their punishments and you must not be afraid of giving them what they deserve. How do you feel Rachael?"

Rachael looked up at Mrs. Heyward and managed to smile a bit. "I'm ok. My legs feel like jelly, my stomach hurts, I'm still a bit drunk, and my pussy will be sore for a few days, but I'm ok. Actually...." Rachael paused for a moment. "I actually kind of liked it all." Her smile grew and it was reciprocated by Mrs. Heyward.

"I knew you would Rachael, that's why I picked you. Just wait until you get to be the one who gives the punishment."

Rachael contemplated this thought and enjoyed the prospects it brought. Her smile broadened as rested on the bed. In about an hour she felt recuperated enough to walk back to her room. Wearing a wrinkled black dress on her body, frazzled hair on her head, and dried cum on her face she made it back with the help of James. Again in her room was a meal prepared for her and she realized just how hungry she was as she ate it even before cleaning herself up.

Rachael went to bed that night thinking about what Mrs. Heyward had said about giving out punishments. As she lay with a sore pussy and lingering pain in her abs she couldn't help but get anxious for when she'd first be able to discipline a student, exude sexual dominance as the pupil was forced to humiliate themselves before her. Despite its condition Rachael's pussy began to get moist at these thoughts. She reached her hand down and found it was still too tender to do anything and realized she'd probably have to wait a few days before she could orgasm again. The thought of having to wait so long to cum was almost more torture than the pain when she was constantly being sexually aroused at this wonderful place.

Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers
12