All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 01'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to more

OimfOimfabout 6 years ago

I must admit that I usually rush through the dry stuff and take my time in the juicier sections. I have read your previous series twice, word by word. I like how this new series is tied to the former and am looking forward to another great story.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago

Hello joodle,

Sorry for not commenting your previous story. I was to busy to keep up with you. That's the problem when you discover Lit nowadays... you have a lot of great stories to read.

I just was thinking... why Lawyers... again?! Why are always the lawyers so f'n perverted?!

On the other hand... I'm a lawyer too... (really I am... just in German not in English) and hey.. I've a pretty perverted imagination... and most of my collegues at least act strange, so well it's all right. :D

So just... thanks a lot for your submissions. They gave me a bliss.

Oh... and post scriptum: I ask myself... will she design his dungeon? That would be just awesome. :)

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years agoAuthor
@mmm

Thanks for all your feedback. I'm happy to know that I kept you engrossed enough not to comment until the first chapter of my spin off series. Happy and sad. Anyway, about my choice to go with lawyers...I'm not as cultured as some, but I do have a decent sense of psychology. I wanted a profession where the person is required to harness/cloak their emotions and sense of decency, as well as be able to manipulate someone/something and turn a difficult situation to their advantage. I speculated that a criminal defense lawyer, particularly one involved in the dirtier more hardcore side of the field (drug and weapon cartels, sex trafficking etc), should be able to do just those things. Of course, I could be misinterpreting how things actually work, but that is the nature of storytelling I think. You try to place yourself in the mind of the character, and anticipate how they would behave and evolve. That is why this is such a challenge to me---because I'm not a lawyer. But I'm speculating as to how it might be for this particular lawyer. Not any lawyer. Another reason was because they have the capacity to be wealthy, and extremely tight and stressful schedules. Hence Joe being forced to go on a cruise. If you have any light to shed on the realism or lack thereof of my lawyer approach, I'd appreciate you contacting me directly. Best, J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s like you are in my head - every time I have a hot client or have to interact with a hot girl. Awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
546 Followers
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES