All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 08'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenabout 6 years ago
Arrrrgggghhhh....

I'm happy I read this story on my desktopcomputer and not on my laptop... I would have thrown the thing against the wall at the end of the Curt & Bethany - Part.

For gods sake... this is emotional torture and I. AM. NOT. MASOCHISTIC!

Okay... let's calm a little bit... :)

I would never ask a fellow author to hurry. - I wouldn't ... really... never... but please?!

It's just too good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Bethany and Curt please.

I really liked it when Bethany took a stand. Also, I felt that Curt was a bit too cocky than usual. Doesn't seem 20 years her senior but does seem a lot like s schoolboy. I hope you get better with the plot. Great job by the way.

joodlejoodleabout 6 years agoAuthor
In response

@mmm

Yes, I agree, this is torture. I am a masochist myself, but I'm also hard-core into happy endings and powerful sex, and want it NOW. Now now now! This is not a quick stroke piece where Curt and Beth are concerned. It is very much about sexual tension, and emotional turmoil, the latter of which played a major role in See Through Me as many will attest. But I swear, I will make it worth it. I hope. You sound like a passionate reader, so I hope I can keep your attention til the end. Hang tight.

@Anon

I am purposely portraying Curt as more boyish, and in the case of Beth, reckless. Lust can strip someone of their discretion and sense of logic, and that is precisely what I'm going for. Also, if you've never met an immature cocky man in their 40's, believe me, they exist. Curt is mature in general, the practical one, but Beth brings out the more playful and aggressive side of him. Glad you are enjoying, and I'm working on Ch9. It's hilarious really because I have the climactic chapter all but finalized in my head. ;)

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistabout 6 years ago
Best Chapter Thus Far

Loved this chapter. Bethany got a little backbone and spoke her mind! I like the banter b/w the two. Definitely love those little commands and the energy they are building, each falling into their places. Joe and Kate—sexy.

(Also...my little VW was featured....woop woop! Relatable!)

joodlejoodleabout 6 years agoAuthor
@RC

Hey RC,

I'm glad to see you discovered my new series. You were so supportive with STM and I haven't forgotten. Really glad you are liking it, and I am excited to get to the juicy stuff for Curt and Beth. Can't rush it though. Just can't.

Best, J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yassss!!!! Finally an update!!

At laaaassstt!!! Dont you know that I've been coming to this site everyday just for this story? joking! Can I just say how happy I am that you finally uploaded another chapter. :-)

Okay as for how the story is progressing, well I know that you intended for this to be a complete opposite of what Joe and Kate's straighforward relationship BUT I would have to agree with the other commenter in saying that we as readers have been cockblocked for too long! Dammit! Give us a happy ending for Beth and Curt please? I love how Joe and Kate has finally achieved their happily ever after (and a baby to boot! Yehey!) but please please do the same for Beth and Curt. Or at least give us some action if you know what I mean lol

As always, 5 Stars :-)

joodlejoodleabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thank you for your devotion. I experience mixed emotions, because I want to please everyone, give them the sexual completion they crave with regard to Beth and Curt. And yet, part of my whole thing as an author has been realism, though that may seem odd given my first series. If I rush it, the realism will be gone. My planned climax will be gone. And then it becomes just another piece of word porn. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end for you. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Review

We had a rainy weekend here and I came across this series on part 8 ...read all the way to part 13 and went back and reread the first seven parts.

I'm glad I found the story when I did on part 8 because the first parts were a little too intense for me. I like a little bit softer BDSM and some aspects of the story were not to my taste but I respect consensual decisions even if they're in a fictional setting so I kept reading.

There is a deep undercurrent to the dynamic with the characters that I really enjoyed reading and the viewpoints of the inner thoughts of the characters were great to explore; it was a nice change of scenery for the weekend.

Happy to read more as you continue to update. I like your writing style and you seem to have already produced a lot of work as an author and I look forward to more of your work! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the heads up

I really appreciate the note at the start of your chapter re Joe & Kate.

I detest his character, I still don’t think he’s Dom material. It’s obvious that you’re aiming for redemption for him but he’s on the darkest of the dark side of bdsm and that’s just not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES