Dwelling in Desire Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

---

I awoke to the darkness, and the feel of a hard warm body above mine. Curt.

I had little time to dwell on what hour it was, or what he was doing as he parted my thighs. Did he know I was awake? Did he care?

He said nothing, just spread my legs, wrapped his hands around my hips, and pulled me closer to him, angling my pelvis upward. I shivered from the feel of his hands, grasping me more urgently than before. He would not be denied.

"Curt," I whispered.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me," was all he said before he thrust deep into my pussy.

I was already wet. Wanton. Waiting for him.

"Aahhhmmm!" I cried from the pain before Curt hushed me with his mouth.

He penetrated me quickly, urgently, delivering shallow desperate thrusts, hitting my clit and making me clench down around his cock.

"Mmmm!!" I moaned into his mouth, his tongue dipping in and tangling with mine.

I was only too happy to accommodate. I thrust my hips up at him in encouragement, and sucked at his tongue when he began savagely forcing it upon me. This resulted in a feral growl from him, and I felt my pussy spasm.

He pulled free from the vicious kiss, and wrapped his arms under my shoulders, which seemed to give him more leverage. And I felt it. I felt him penetrate me deeper still.

I felt small shocks of pain as he bumped against something inside of me, and the odd sensation made me cry out again and again as he repeatedly hit it.

"Aaahhh, Curt!" I wailed.

"Yesss!!" he hissed before shoving his tongue in my mouth again.

I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes, but couldn't bring myself to deny him. I wanted him still, so badly. It was made all the more obvious by the loud sloppy noises of my pussy juices. I was a wanton whore. For this man.

Abruptly Curt pulled free of our kiss and growled, "Tell me to stop Bethany."

But his thrusts continued, faster still as if he had no intention of stopping.

I shook my head in confusion, delirious from his savage pumping of my sore channel.

"Tell me Bethany! Tell me to stop, or God damn it I will come in your pussy again! I will do it!"

Maybe it was his cock pounding mercilessly into me. Maybe it was the long buried fantasies in my sex-starved mind. Maybe it was the fact that this man had me completely head over heels in love. But no matter the reason, I couldn't do it.

"No," I whispered.

"Tell me!!" Curt barked, his cock punishing me, sending sporadic shocks of pain through me.

"No," I replied louder, drawing a snarl from him.

"Goddddammittt!! Aahhhh!!" he roared as he crushed my body with his, forcing himself hard against that part of me, causing me to cry out in sweet agony, my pussy clenching down harder than before.

His cock pulsed within me and I knew he was filling me with his semen.

"Aagghhh!!" Curt choked, hissing as he ejaculated inside of me. "Fffffckkk!"

"Mmmm," I licked my lips in the knowledge that this man that I had wanted for so long had cum inside me. Twice.

It was the most intimate experience I could imagine, and though it was irresponsible and selfish on my part, I had no regrets. I could not see myself having regrets. Ever. No matter the consequences. I only prayed that he felt the same.

Curt rolled off of me, gasping for air in the wake of his orgasm. I rolled to my side and observed him. It was still dark, but I could make out his features enough to know that he was distressed.

"Curt, I'm sorry," I tried.

"Are you?" he grunted.

"No."

Silence.

When Curt had collected himself, he finally turned to face me.

"I should be sorry Beth," he stated gruffly. "But I'm not. I wanted it. And I'll want it again."

I nodded.

"I want you to know that this is not a casual thing for me," he continued. "I care, very deeply for you. There is more that I want to share with you. You'll find out soon enough what I mean, but one thing will always be true. If you tell me to stop, I will. I promise. And I want you to promise that if it ever gets to be too much, you will tell me immediately."

"What do you mean..."

"No," Curt interjected. "Just promise."

"Okay Curt, I promise I'll tell you if it's too much."

"Good girl," he kissed me softly on the mouth. "Now come here, I want your body against mine when I wake up."

That made me smile, and I snuggled up to him, loving the feel of his large body protectively, possessively, cradling mine. And as I fell asleep to his heartbeat against my back, I prayed to God it would never end.

---

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
545 Followers