All Comments on 'Dwight Has the Last Laugh Pt. 02'

by ChaseAndSuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hunghandsumhunghandsumabout 8 years ago
Last Laught pt 3

Wow, so many wonderful ways this can go!

Nicole meets Dwight's friends...and enjoys them

Dwight takes Nicole's friends to meet his friends

Dwight sets up Seth in a compromising situtation

Nicole decides the apt needs a make over (each day she meets a new workman provided by Dwight). Seth approves as the transformation is taking place, not realizing the real transformation is his own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Damn this is an incredible story man definitely in the top 10 stories I've read on this site and that's saying something because I've read a lot of great stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story..... please incorporate a chapter where he takes her virgin asshole over protests and she ends up loving it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More of Dwight & Nicole soon please!!

good story. I love the ending indicates that Nicole grew some feeling for Dwight. I love to read that Nicole will finally fall for Dwight and they make love romantically and sensually. I love to read that Nicole wll consider to leave Seth for Dwight..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot

good story. she needs to be shared now and become a true black cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When is the next chapter of Dwight going to be published?

Hello there, When will you publish the next chapter of Dwight ? cant wait to read it

Submale41Submale41almost 8 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and can hardly wait for another one. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a black man, I identify with Dwight. I've been banging married white sluts in secret usually with pretense of a one time only, her getting revenge, or some form of favor she does for me. It's never a one off, whores they are always want more big black dick. I never text them to hook up, they always come at me for more and I can't say no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous