All Comments on 'Dying of Thirst'

by defyingexpectations

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 11 years ago

One of the best! EXTREMELY HOT! Can't wait for a sequel when he slips his hot Asian cock into his best friend's Mom's steaming pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your Story

Keep it cumming. Let's see more

deadeye_76deadeye_76almost 11 years ago
Nice!

Glad to see you posted it. Begs for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOTT

Do continue writing :)

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 11 years ago
Great to see this posted

You definitely have talent. Keep this one going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!!

Amazing, buddy, just amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Begging for more!

So expertly written. Can't get enough of this!

Please write more AM/WF stories because this is fantastic!

barbianbarbianover 10 years ago
wow

please continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love these WF authors of AM/WF stories

I don't know who you are, but thank you for using your tremendous writing talents to make an AM/WF erotic story! Count me as a fan and one of the many hoping for a sequel or more AM/WF stories in general from you real soon (sooner than later) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would love a sequel

or some other continuation of this.

LovelymouseLovelymouseabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for writing such a hot story! I love the AMWF theme.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
friend's mom

Defy, what a hit story.

Friend's mom is hottest concept for a young man. I am from India and our Indian moms are usually affectionate and sexy sluts within their house. I had been a lucky man during my college days when succeeded to get more friendly with Mrs. Deshpande Monika, mom of my best friend Manoj.

I was knowing she had a crush on me and it made easy.

I had tasted her palms and then feet and legs and then the matured pussy and lastly her lips.

Obviously we fucked in the living room and in guest room. After a month she took me to her marital bed where I succeeded to convince her for ultimate disposal of her wonderful Ass. It was her first time too .

On her bed I took her full night as if her master and husband.

However whatever you do gives you back and I came to know that my friend Parag has also conquered my Mom and taken her many times.

I had a chance to see them in proper position on her bed. Good she found someone to satisfy her needs in absence of dad.

Parag being a best friend took hold of my married sister and shown her the meaning of heaven on earth and bed. Later mom told me that she has tasted so gifted him to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a White man who's an avid fan of both AMWF and WMAF, I can honestly say this is the hottest AMWF story I've ever read. It's a damn shame there was never a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous