Dying Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts on God and religion are personal, and I won't share them here. Suffice to say that I want whatever power it was that gave me my gift to look at my work and say that it was given to someone who used it correctly, and who used it to make the world a better place.

When Theresa returned from her week away we sat down and had a long heart to heart talk. She was amazed at the extent of the changes that had occurred over that one week, and she thought that was great. Unfortunately she could also see the difficulty in us having a relationship, even though we both had very strong feelings for each other. She joined Lozza to help coordinate the angels, and she, like Lozza, regularly puts herself on the roster.

We did make love three times on the Saturday she returned, each time after I had recovered from treating my mother. Totally against my father's wishes she came to me at the EC and I cured her. I had a huge dilemma, but in the end the moral reluctance to touch my mother's breasts was overcome by my desire for her to continue her life without the cancer. I believe I did the right thing, and I hope that one day my father forgives me.

The Empathy Hospital dropped their disciplinary actions and reinstated their employees. That didn't mean a lot to Lozza and Sally, who both work at the EC now, but my mother was able to continue her work there as it was before.

So, after all of this who am I? I have been called a miracle worker, a saint, a god, a con man, a pervert and many, many other things. But really I am just a young man who was given an incredible opportunity, and who has been able to use it without compromising his beliefs too much. But deep down I am still just a man. My rule says I don't cure my angels, but if a long term angel develops a small red spot after she joins the ranks, I might just accidentally put a hand over it as we make love. She will never know, so let's keep that one a secret, OK?

And on the weekends you would think that I would try to avoid sex wouldn't you? But no, after all I am, as I said, just a man. My gift is not recharged from oral sex, and on the weekends Theresa and I spend a lot of time together and she is the only girl who brings me to orgasm orally. She is also hinting at the third option, but neither of us is ready for that at this point of time, and we may never be. We are trying to work out if we can base a closer relationship on that limited level of oral fidelity and if that works she will also be the first girl who I make love to without a condom when we decide to start our family.

In conclusion I can happily say that death has been really good to me so far...