Dylan Gets Luckier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the back of a man's head, the hair dark and floppy and well known to me from my classroom. The head was twisting and grinding, clearly enthused by what it was doing; the man was naked, his back and shoulder muscles straining for more motion. I couldn't see his hands, but they seemed to be underneath Shannon. Made sense. As for the rest of him... well, let's just say there was only one ass in the senior class that looked like that, his pelvis flat against the rumpled sheets with his strong legs moving languidly.

Well well. It seemed Shannon Boyle was teaching Dylan Rotolo how to eat her out.

It was a big step for Shannon, who really enjoyed Leon going down on her; she spoke of it often with great admiration, claiming it was by far the best thing about him other than his paycheck. From the looks of things, though, Dylan was giving Leon a run for his money. Even as I watched, Shannon gasped and grinned; her chest was bright red, her knuckles whitening on the back of Dylan's head. "Yeah, baby," she cooed, "right there."

She had carpet, a beige that went well with the pale green walls, so I made no noise as I tiptoed across to stand beside the bed. The smells hit me now, starchy and sweaty, with that extra tang of pussy. His ass was thrusting a bit now; I wondered whether she'd let him cum before she'd made him service her. I hadn't planned how I should announce myself; my heart was beating out of my chest by this point, and part of me just wanted to dive into bed and start licking Dylan's testicles from behind. But then, I also wanted Shannon to cum, so I just stood there and watched. It didn't look like it would take long.

Her eyes stayed closed, the faint wet sounds still coming from in front of his face, and she at last caught her breath and gave a long, keening moan. Her little nipples shuddered as she drew her legs way up, clenching alongside Dylan's head; he was going nowhere. She drove her heels into his shoulder blades, and I glanced at his tattoo. Shannon's teeth were gritted now, the lips feral, and I watched in fascination as she orgasmed. I'd never seen another woman do that; hell, I didn't really know what I looked like cumming, either.

His butt was still undulating rhythmically, and I decided it was time to act. Or rather, my cunt decided; it was aroused enough that they'd have to smell it soon. I leaned over and reached out a shivery hand to touch Shannon's sweaty shoulder. She didn't notice at first, probably assuming it was somehow Dylan; a full two seconds passed before her brain let her know that was impossible, as Dylan only had two hands and they were both beneath her ass.

Shannon's eyes flew open like a window blind in an old cartoon. She gave a very different kind of gasp as she snapped her head around to look at me. There was terror there at first, then confusion as her wide eyes took in my casual nudity. She'd be seeing my tiny body trembling with sexual anticipation, my shaved cunt glittering, my mouth making a devilish grin. "Motherfucker!"

"The back door was open; you must not have heard me calling you." My voice was low and throaty. At the sound, Dylan squirmed like a dying fish, ripping his head out from between Shannon's taut legs and staring up at me in horror.

"Gina!"

I smiled down at him, but Shannon started. "Gina?" she echoed. She was clearly surprised that her teenage lover was on a first-name basis with one of her best friends, and realization was slow to dawn. "What the fuck is this?" Her brain, admittedly, wasn't at its best: she'd just been licked to an orgasm, and my sudden appearance would have been a lot to deal with at any time. "What are you doing here?" Her hands came cutely up to cover her tits.

"I was bored, figured I'd come hang with you at the mall or something." Might as well pretend like I belonged there. It had been many, many years since I'd had a threesome, but I was pretty sure these two never had; no point in worrying about etiquette. I gave Dylan's bare butt a healthy smack. "You are a bad boy," I grinned.

To his credit, Dylan recovered before Shannon did. He turned sideways, reptilian, and tossed his head to get his hair out of his eyes. Then he raised his leg to show off his hard, dark cock. "Hey, Mrs Torrey," he said lazily. "Ms Boyle was just giving me something to drink." Everything from his nose to his chin was covered with Shannon.

"Ha!" I giggled at his pun. "I can see that." A quick glance at my friend's stubbled vag showed a broad puddle beneath red, swollen outer lips. "You mind if I join you?" I asked Shannon.

This was far, far from what she'd bargained for, I could see, but there wasn't much she could say: she was getting head from her own eighteen-year-old student. Her high ground was gone. Her gaze flickered back and forth between the two of us, and I could see her thinking. Her eyes slitted, catlike. At length she shrugged, dropped her hands off her boobs, and decided there was no point in ruining her whole afternoon. "Guess not."

"Cool." I was thinking fast. "Dylan, why don't you go wash your face, honey. We'll call you back in when we're ready for you." He squinted at me, then at Shannon. She hesitated, then nodded. Plainly, he hadn't cum yet. The poor guy must have just arrived right before I did. He bunched himself up on the bed and scooted to the footboard, his eyes flicking back and forth between his two naked, horny teachers; at the edge of the bed he stood up and stretched theatrically. We both fixed our eyes on his cock, firm and proud as it pointed toward the ceiling above a bulging scrotum.

"Sure," he drawled, his shiny body moving with a certain obscene grace toward Shannon's bathroom. He didn't shut the door. As soon as he was out of sight, Shannon glared furiously at me.

"The fuck, Gina!" she hissed. "What are you doing here? And where are your fuckin' clothes?"

I shrugged. "I was telling the truth; I came over to see if you wanted to hang out." We were both whispering, and I knelt on the bed to get closer to her. I saw her eyes flicker up and down my body, which I didn't mind; nudity had never bothered me. I'd shown myself off to plenty of people I knew less than Shannon. "How was I supposed to know he'd be here? I thought you guys were just a one-time thing. How many times has he been over here, Shan?" The water came on in the bathroom.

"None of your fucking business," she shot back. "And why's he calling you Gina?" She glared at me, accusing. I just let my lips curl upwards in a long, satisfied smirk. "Jesus Christ," she said disgustedly. "He's fucking you too?"

"Well, you know how it is," I replied, once more putting my hand on her shoulder. "That ass of his..." Something occurred to me. "Did you give him another rimjob?"

"What? No." She shook her head and, at last, smiled a little. "Not yet. I was going to get him to fuck me first." She looked again at my body, her eyes lingering on my cunt. "Why? What did you have in mind," she asked coldly, "prancing in here ready to go?"

"Oh, I don't want to spoil your fun," I whispered quickly, "far from it. I just thought we could all try something new, is all." I stroked her hair. "I'll leave, if you want." She could see I meant it, for her face softened at once. She sighed.

"Naw, you're here and he's hard. Might as well stay." She gnawed at her lower lip. "You've done a three-way before; how is this shit supposed to work?"

"No rules," I shrugged. "You get first dibs, obviously. Did he really just make you cum?"

She blushed. "I wasn't faking, if that's what you mean. Did you see it?"

"Oh yes." I grinned warmly, my excitement building. "You looked fucking hot when you came." I leaned in for a one-armed hug, looking again at her tits. "Can I watch him fuck you?"

"Just watch?" She was confused. "What, you don't want him?"

"I'll take him later," I said confidently. "He doesn't fit in here all that well," I explained, fingering my gash. "I'll bet he can really hammer you, though."

"Hopefully," she said, glancing toward his shadow in the bathroom. The sink had stopped running. "This'll only be our third time. He'll probably eat you out, if you want. I ran him through a quick tutorial."

"One thing at a time, Shan," I laughed. "Let me do the talking. I've got a filthier mouth on me." She blinked a few times, still nervous, but I wasn't backing out now. I raised my voice. "Dylan!" I rapped out. "Get that ass out here and fuck us!"

As before, he paused to let us look at his cock. He was confident now, totally in control of himself. God, but that kid had gotten used to screwing his teachers awfully quick. "Well," he said bravely, "who gets me first?" He smiled a goofy grin, the ultimate cat who ate the canary. I burst out laughing.

"You're a bold one, for a guy who hasn't shown us much yet." I stood and went over to him. "I think you picked the right house to run past this afternoon, though, I'll tell you that." With no tenderness at all, I grabbed his cock and balls in my hands. "Tell you what, stud," I said, exhilarated at his smell and touch, "you make Ms Boyle cum again, and I'll take good care of that cock. Then we'll go from there. Sound like a plan?" I bent down and gave him a quick preview suck. He laughed.

"Sounds fine to me, Gina," he said, his cock bulging in my mouth. He leaned down to cup my ass. I let him go and ran my tongue all the way up his sweaty body, standing on tiptoe to crane up toward his ear. He bent obligingly.

"I want to watch you rip her apart," I said, low and fast, moving my body across his cock as I wound my arms around his neck. "I mean it. Make that titty little slut forget all about her boyfriend." I pulled him down for a hot, wet kiss, then released him. "Get going. I don't have all day." Smiling, he strode to the bed.

Shannon, not to be outdone, was on her hands and knees crawling toward the footboard. Her face wore a feral expression I'd never seen before. "If you two are done with your conversation," she said contemptuously, "I've got a hole that needs filling over here." I laughed and smacked Dylan's butt; this was going to be the time of my life.

Dylan's confidence had always been a fickle thing. He'd been a nonentity as an underclassman, then he'd created a minor scandal by being arrested selling pot during class. That, plus the divorce and his father's death last year, had created enough of a crisis that he'd retreated into a shell for awhile, but by the time I'd danced with him at Homecoming he seemed to have rebounded in the other direction. He'd developed a swagger that many found off-putting, but which had attracted me even then.

And, if he had swag last year, what he did next told me he'd come leaps and bounds since then. Shannon, still on hands and knees, watched him approach with that same slackly wild expression; she was still watching when he reached down, took his penis, and pushed it right into her face. The second teacher in twenty seconds slobbered briefly over his cock as he sighed. "Ready, Ms Boyle?" he taunted, running his hands through her short, mousy hair. She just gazed up at him.

"I think she is, Dylan." I had come up behind him as he stood there, running my little fingers up and down his naked body. I ended at his ass, clutching those fine cheeks in both my hands, urging him on with light kisses to his spine. He pushed back into me, unplugging his cock, then eased out from between us to get up behind Shannon on her bed. My mouth went dry; he was about to give her the harsh doggy-fucking I hadn't been able to take. And I'd have a front-row seat.

Leon had a nice armchair by the bathroom where he liked to read, so as Dylan got himself ready I backed up and sat down. Shannon was staring fixedly at me, her expression unreadable as she got ready to get boned. Her dangling breasts moved gently with the motion of the mattress as Dylan shuffled in behind her on his knees. I could see his face now, too, vicious and triumphant as he got ready to empty himself into the gorgeous woman now offering herself to him.

My snatch was already drooling into Leon's chair as I settled in, my hand going down to stroke myself in a well-practiced series of moves. I'd been masturbating more or less consistently since I was 14, and the years had made me brutally efficient with or without the added stimulation of the scene on the bed.

There was a moment, as the two nude people on the bed were about to fuck, when the squishy noise of my cunt was the only sound in the room. Both of them were looking at me, absolutely overwhelmed with lust, and then they started. Dylan stared downward at the ass before him, his mouth twitching as he worked his way in; Shannon's eyes closed briefly, then came lazily back open as her grip tightened on the sheets.

My two meager threesomes had both been me and two other guys, so I'd never seen a woman get laid before in real life. I could see her expression change as his cock went deeper, which didn't take long; of course, she'd have been absolutely soaked after the oral. They both gasped in satisfaction as his balls reached her body; I could scrunch down and see them faintly, dangling between her legs. He hunched back and forth a few times, adjusting, and then her eyes closed again, her tits swinging crazily as he started to pound her.

Oof. I was so entranced by the coupling on the bed that my nimble fingers were getting distracted now, stirring through my humid cunt like misaligned eggbeaters. I focused, hooked my middle finger, and clawed comfortably at my g-spot. No longer was mine the loudest vag in the room; a sticky, insistent slapping noise was coming from the two lovers on the bed as he rode her, bending further and further over her arching back, one of his hands now winding through her hair. "Yeah," Shannon snarled, surprising me with her intensity. "Fuck me, baby!"

"I am," he replied absently, focusing intently on her ass; a couple of seconds later, her face took on a look of shock.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she called out, her voice cracking, and as I watched he caught my eye and smiled craftily at me. He flicked his head, gesturing me back there to watch, and I figured that might be fun. I gave my cunt one last shivering scrape, then got to my feet and sauntered over to see what he was up to.

He was up to his second knuckle in her asshole.

"Hell yes," I stammered. I could feel my face flushing with Shannon's embarrassment as she shoved hard against the dual pressures of cock and finger. I watched for a minute or two from the side, enthralled; the long, smooth muscles of her back and sides were rippling as she drove backward in an exquisitely-timed rhythm, meeting his smooth, long thrusts head on. Well, rear on.

She was panting, but Dylan clearly did not feel like letting up. He was pulling her hair, twisting her head from side to side, watching me with laughter in his eyes. I replied by licking my lips, looking seductively at him underneath my eyelashes; I was enjoying this immensely, totally mesmerized at the sight of his dark dick plunging in and out of Shannon's well-lubed cunt.

He wanted us both, clearly, and I climbed onto the bed beside him. I touched him, smiling flirtatiously, using my hands to test various parts of his body; I was enjoying the movement of his muscles beneath his dripping skin. He stared boldly at me, moving in for another smoldering kiss.

He tasted rusty, coppery; it took me a second to realize I was tasting my friend Shannon. "Mmm," I whined into his mouth, my hand resting on his flexing ass. Saliva flew as we parted, and then he was letting Shannon droop lower as he released her hair, moving his hand back to clutch once again at her rounded ass. The other hand had another task: he pulled it straight out of her ass and brought it quickly over to cup my mound; before I knew it, two fingers were prodding insistently at me, with enthusiasm if not expertise. I laughed again, breathlessly; instinct told me to grab for his dick, and I soon found my left thumb hooked over his root, my fingers grappling for his balls.

If Shannon felt my hand, she gave no sign, but then again she was pretty much out of it by then anyway. Around that time she came again, half-slumped onto the sheets; Dylan was starting to growl now, and I could tell he wanted to move on from Shannon.

But no way would I let him make that call himself; he wasn't in charge here, and she'd been doing the hard work so far. So I let go of him, pushed his arm out of my drenched cunt, and leaned down to stroke Shannon's sweaty hair. "Shan, you doing okay?"

She mumbled at me. "You can't tell?" Her eyes showed blissful exhaustion. Two orgasms will take it out of a girl.

"My turn?" I whispered hopefully, glancing back at the laboring Dylan. He was starting to lose his rhythm.

"Be my guest," she smiled, looking sleepy. On impulse, I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, then straightened back up to turn toward Dylan.

His eyes met mine, and I let him see me scan down his straining torso to focus on where his slick cock was still boring into Shannon. My eyes went back to his face, and I placed my hand on his chest. I pushed. No way could my paltry strength shove him over, but I was really just trying to give him a cue, anyway, and he took it. He pulled his penis all the way out with a sickening plop, then collapsed back onto Shannon's pillow to stare up at me, his ribcage shuddering, his wet dick pulsing.

I didn't wait. Shannon was sagging sideways as I threw my leg over his body and grabbed that cock, still slimy with my friend's cunt. I sat up over the wide head, my arousal at full pitch, and sank down onto him as though he was no wider than a pencil. Amazing, what masturbation can do.

I snarled a laugh into his red face, swiveling my hips maniacally as, able now to control my depth, I stared into his eyes and started to talk. "You're dealing with a fucking dirty bitch now, Dylan," I grated into his ear. "You're not getting fucked by one of your silly high school cattle, stud, and you're not fucking a real lady like Ms Boyle. No, now you're mine." I was spitting into his ear, my hips swiveling like a mechanical rodeo bull on high speed. I was working his cock more nastily than I'd ever worked anyone's, feeling the passage of his mushroom head like a hydraulic piston.

He was staring down at our bodies in disbelief. I waited until he was looking at my eyes again. "Remember this, kid? Remember your cock ramming my cunt?" I wiggled my tongue in his ear. "I remember." I was slamming down onto him now, Dylan struggling to keep up; no way could he last much more than a few more minutes. Shannon had gotten him to a fever pitch by feeding him her snatch, then she'd generously taken him deep; now I knew his shaft had to be feeling my tightness, and with no real rest in between he'd undoubtedly be shooting into me soon.

I burrowed my head into his neck, nipping at his flesh, letting my tongue trail down to the acrid hair of his armpit. I had his hands pinned to the mattress, the two of us gasping, and then there was Shannon. She wormed her way across the crowded, bouncing bed to lie next to Dylan, on her left side, watching us fuck with a dreamy smile on her face. Looking up to see my reaction, she reached her delicate hand out to rest on his sweaty chest, playing with his nipple. I turned to look at her, a grateful smile on my lips as I kept riding Dylan's cock. "Ughh," he squeaked urgently, and Shannon stirred.

"You can let it go, baby," she murmured into his ear. "Go ahead and cum into Mrs Torrey. Watch her face while you fill her up, Dylan." His eyes rolled frantically, staring up into my triumphant eyes as I felt him stiffen inside me, his balls tensing. I braced myself.

When he'd cum into me on my classroom floor, it had been sweaty and dusty, an exhilarating thrill ride done in haste, and of course I'd been leaking cum even before his cock stopped twitching. This time, things were more intense but also more leisurely. I resolved to take his load and hang onto it a little longer. There was no sense of transition, no definite point at which he stopped fucking and started cumming; just a greasy hotness expanding in my abdomen as my hips kept wildly gyrating.