Dylan Gets Luckier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughh," he sighed again, his breath still foul with Shannon's cunt as his cock pulsed. I came to a stop, taking advantage of his sudden shrinkage to sink down deeper, now sitting up across his hips, my fingers idly tickling his soaked groin. I looked down fondly at where his dick met my lips, then moved my gaze to the radiant smile on his face. Shannon was pressing her lips against his neck, her own hands rubbing up and down his ribs, and I hoped Dylan Rotolo knew he was the luckiest kid in the entire fucking school.

I stayed on top of him, letting him warm me inside while I lay my head on his chest. Shan and I were looking at each other now, neither of us all that sure this had been a good idea in the big picture, but not caring too much at that moment. The sheets were an absolute mess; one of the fitted corners had actually gotten torn off. "Sorry about your bed, Shan," I said with a smile.

"No problem, G." Her eyes were narrow and thoughtful, and for a split second I thought she might want to kiss me. She looked up and down my body. "You know," she whispered, "you look really beautiful."

"Shit, Shannon." I was embarrassed. Dylan hadn't said anything lately, and I could feel the two of us crusting together. I needed to get off him now, or we'd need paint thinner later. "Thanks for letting me crash your party."

She winked. "Sure. Now get off that boy," she said, swatting my ass. She looked over at Dylan. "Dylan, baby? You should roll over so I can eat your ass again." She grinned evilly.

"You two are disgusting," Dylan said at last, looking between us. He looked pretty happy, though. I kissed his forehead and then untangled myself from his legs, groaning a little; I'd be sore tomorrow despite my caution.

"Have fun, Shannon," I said, getting shakily to my feet. She was squatting, positioning Dylan with his butt in the air, cackling to herself. "I've got to pee." I felt no real urge to watch my friend rim our lover, but I figured I might as well.

The afternoon was young, after all, and Mike had agreed to watch he kids until dinner.