All Comments on 'Dylan's Desires Ch. 02'

by stevem619

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crap

Get help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid story.

This story is rediculous. Nobody would allow themselves to be blackmailed like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nothing but nothing could be used to blackmail me.

I would rather lose my marriage, house, car, job, everything...anything. No way I would do anything gay. Absolutely disgusting.

mav1971mav1971almost 14 years ago

Getting better and better. Curious to see where this goes. Keep writing more.

durabritedurabritealmost 14 years ago
Superb

What a great story - don't pay attention to the negative comments; please keep writing. I can't wait to see what Dylan has in store for Steve next!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
So Interesting...

I do find it terribly interesting that readers are willing to write and tell you that they would never allow themselves to be blackmailed and would never do anything gay...

YET THEY ARE READING GAY MALE EROTICA WITH BLACKMAIL THEMES...

Oh the joy of the human animal!!

I quite enjoyed the humiliation of Steve. I don't think it's at all realistic, but I don't think that's what you're going for... I think you're immersed in a bit of fantasy here, and that's totally okay. Dylan is a bit of a demoness, isn't she?? I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out she really had a pair of horns and a tail...

Keep on writing and just ignore the closet Queens who can't get enough of it, Sweetheart. I say... fuck 'em a little harder!

stevem619stevem619almost 14 years agoAuthor

Well, I might as well address the comments:

1) Anonymous tells me to get help. Should I get help in my writing style because I'd be open to that? I'm not a professional author so any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your feedback.

2) Anonymous tells me that this story is ridiculous (but with improper spelling). I'll be the first to admit it is a stretch, but it's fantasy.

3) Anonymous says he would rather lose everything than do anything gay, yet seems to get off on reading gay stories. Well, to each his own. But I bet if I left $5 on the table, he'd blow me.

4) Thanks, may1971. I've got ideas for the next little ways this will go but have an idea for another story in mind too.

5) Thanks, durabrite. These negative comments are just ignored. If someone wants to negatively comment and tell me what could have been better in the story, I would definitely listen to that, but these are just drive-by negatives that people have just wasted moments of their life on.

6) Thanks, Wendy, for actually getting it. This fantasy is not at all realistic, but that's why it is a fantasy. Hmmmm....Dylan with horns and a tail would be an extremely fitting twist. And don't worry, the negative comments that aren't actually constructive only make me want to piss those people off even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nasty Bitch

What a naughty, nasty bitch this Dylan broad is. Always a misleading twist the everything she says. I kind of expected the strapon part though, but not the black boyfriend humiliation. That was just fucking nasty of the blonde bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unusual story.

But u don't need help Steven - you write very well. Maybe your topic is unusual but hey different strokes for different folks and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Grrreat

Some folks just love to complain, ignore them, what a fantasy!!!! just wish it was real, and that it was me.

If any man came into m,y home whilst I was reading this they could have done whatever they wanted to me as you had me so turned on.

Please, you must tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Terrific story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

Wow, this just keeps getting better, I would love to be him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Just another straight man finding out how wonderful m2m sex is. So much better than sexy with a woman without all the bull you have to put up with with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous