All Comments on 'Dylan's Desires Ch. 03'

by stevem619

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome!

This is an awesome hot story. Keep it up. Would love to see dylan have him take on more than one guy at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

I am dying for an update. Things can get even more public, and wilder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gh;apdf;jgbhpsogood

I really hope you write more of this. Both you and your work is awesome and you should feel good for making such a hot story.

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
Great story

I love it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A super story. You need to start making them nastier. Please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I know how he feels. I was forced to suck off 4 big football players when I was a freshman in college. It was horrible the things they made me say and do. They filmed it and soon I was sucking any cock they delanded.

I am a cuckold cock sucker also. It all began when 4 football players

in College decided they wanted to hear a honky little dick boy beg

to suck Superior Black Cock. They filmed me begging for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more more more XD I WANT TO SUCK MORE

i accualy jacked off to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more

This has been one of my favorites for awhile now and I am dying for a new chapter. Please bring this one back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story, keep writing.

PatrickDCullenPatrickDCullenalmost 12 years ago
<3

I love this story, actually i wish i was IN this story. Amazing!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story and can't wait to read about his weekend at the hotel

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Well...

I really like your writing, and you tell these stories well. The fantasy begun in Ch.01 carried over into Ch.02 with mostly the same level of willing manipulation & humiliation. Steve was willing, if not eager, in Ch.01, and you built the tension of the story well.

Ch.02 took the tension and began to twist it, and the story started sliding into reluctant compliance. However, you paired it with Steve getting excited about sucking those cocks in order to get a hot woman. Everyone seemed to enjoy. Well done.

Ch.03...well, I was hoping the series would end with the fulfillment of the description -stripper turns straight guy gay. Instead, it slid into the NonConsent/Reluctance category with the threats turning mean, a little physical abuse, extortion and lack of enjoyment. Still well written, still a hot fantasy story, but it lost the enjoyment, and he's now doing things only in a (probably vain) attempt to keep his life together.

I hope you keep writing stories. I'm off to see if you have more. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous