All Comments on 'Dynamics of a Human Heart Ch. 02'

by Tyler_H

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Loving it!

I am loving this story so far, look forward to more chapters. I just hope Miranda doesn't hurt Sam to be with Grey, their dynamic is to awesome for them to hurt each other like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun to read

Now this was a chapter, funny, ass kicking, plot driven, not like chapter 1 that was pure sex, and boring, had to skip a lot. this was fun to read.

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
Flipping Awesome!

That was very intense. I have been enjoying the relationship up to this point, and I'm hella interested in the next chapter. Well done!

inka2222inka22225 months ago

WTF? 1 star. I have never ever ever wished for a human being to be raped. (OK, cheaters don't count as human beings in my book but whatevz). This story was the first time in my life when I actually wished someone WOULD be raped as she deserved it unashamedly. Actually, BOTH of those shitheads - sambitch for ALL the stunts she pulled (dragging her supposed "love" to a place she knew she'd hate, getting drunk around frat boys putting BOTH of them in big danger; her disgusting behavior; the way she treated her "love" - and no I don't buy the flimsy excuse of her being drunk or angry - shouldn't have gotten bloody drunk. And Miranda for stopping a decent man from meting out a proper punishment to a rapist, because OF COURSE the dumb fucking chick doesn't care that absent punishment, the asswipe will just rape SOMEONE ELSE later, nooo she needs to feel all superior by bering "merciful" to an animal. Those two are complete and utter immoral shitstains.

/

This story was supposed to be MFF threesome, instead it's an excibition to how shitty females are. I bet the fucktards both think they are "strong independent women" too, and that "men are unnecesary". Excpet of course when they need protection of one from their own idiocy,.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous