All Comments on 'Dynamics of a Human Heart Ch. 09'

by Tyler_H

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
theanalisttheanalistalmost 10 years ago
wtf?

oh you shouldnt have done that...

Btw you didnt explain why isabel came to believe Grey died...

Hope you would write more and complete all the missing links...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No

You can not just kill off the single most interesting and important character in the series, please keep him alive, or at least don't let him die in such a pitiful way as this

dairetodairetoover 9 years ago
Brilliant chapter as always

I never saw this coming

cant wait to read more

Steve150177Steve150177over 9 years ago
Tyler_H sent me a Feedback message.

In it he said that this was the final chapter of the book, but it goes out with a bang.

Tyler_HTyler_Hover 9 years agoAuthor
To Be Continued

And so ends "The Inferno Theorem" Book one in the Dynamics of a Human Heart series. A big thank you to my editors, Julia and Linda and thanks to the fans for reading and commenting.

It's been a wild year, going on this journey with these characters. I think we've earned a break from each other.

If there is an audience for it, expect a sequel.

Thank you all again.

Tyler

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, there is an audience

Fantastic and utterly absorbing characters, so well written. This outcome seems entirely consistent with the characters' motivation so far. Grey's survived so much already, I am sure he will pull through a point blank shot to the chest! Look forward to reading the sequel and thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you for sharing this fascinating stare into the abyss.

What I liked best was the narrator that didnt reveal every little detail and the intellectual bickering between Miranda and Grey. In general, I could identify with a lot of thoughts of the Miranda character so she was a very interesting read.

I skipped (almost?) all the sex scenes. They made me cringe - a bit like the scenes in blue is the warmest color. But then I'm a guy, so what do i know about lesbian sex. For me, they add nothing to the story.

IMO you should try to publish this story somewhere else, it deserves a much broader audience than us porn crazed fanatics here.

This is the single most amazing story on lit.

Also, I hope you continue this story at some point, that Grey will recover from his judgement error and that Luke and Isabella never again let the girls go unsupervised after they interrupt teaching their lessons.

G.

btw: you called Grey Royce once in Ch.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ho-Ly Fuck!

Seriously, what more is there to say? This was NOT what I expected to find in the Romance category. It was so much better.

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow... just... wow

This story was amazing, engaging, and entertaining. I just spent about two hours binge reading. I read the first three chapters over the course of a week, and couldn't get the characters out of my head. Finally I came back to the series, and I just couldn't stop reading. The characters are wonderfully developed, their respective medical conditions seem thoroughly researched, and I loved the book references, Latin, Spanish, and Japanese phrases throughout the entirety of the series. I will certainly be coming back for more, as I do not see myself being able to forget such an incredible story. Thank you for taking the time to write this!

BlueEyedGirl83

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
Please, Please! Please!! Continue this series!

Before retirement I read 12 hours a week. Since I retired I average 10 hours a day. It may be hyperbole because I just finished it and am still in aftershock, but in 60 years of reading this may be the best story I EVER read.

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
Speculation...

Since I expect we are not going to get a Second Act, I have some speculation.

Hypothesis: Grey made himself known again on purpose because Miri isn't really over him yet (or at least that's what Sam thinks). Evidence: One of the reasons that Sam hated Grey to start with was jealousy over Miri. Grey stated earlier that Sam didn't want to really get her legs fixed because she thought Miri would stop loving her. Sam has not gotten her legs fixed yet, even though some time has passed since earlier events. Conclusion: Sam thinks Miri is still obsessing.

We also know that Grey will do what he thinks necessary to drive off those he cares about so that they can find happiness away from the monster. In fact you might retitle the series Beauties and the Beast, even though the beauties are pretty messed up too. (In fact it would be kind of amusing if the thing required to turn the Beast into the Prince would be both Beauties saying 'I love you').

Finally, Grey has faked his death at least once. He knows that Miri partly hates him because her obsession with him threatens her relationship with Sam. I think he predicted the result of the encounter, prepared, and faked his death again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope the 2nd part comes soon

If was the most engaging story i've ever read.

Sir you've a gift,hope we can see your work extended furthermore.

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 9 years agoAuthor
The Purgatory Equation

Summer 2015

If you would like to be notified when the first chapter is posted, please leave your contact information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
update?

update?

DireApostasyDireApostasyover 8 years ago
Sequel

So will the sequel to this ever happen, or did it die on the vine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Book 2

- More chapters would be appreciated even if it's a good place to leave.

- To the other readers NEEDING an ending consider that this way the options for your perfect ending are held open. This chapter only hints at another injury to Gray, it might as easy be Sams or Miris blood. What if Miri showed some intelligence and only needed a reason to hospitalize him without a fuzz.

- The sex scenes are very unevenly spaced.

- A story about abandoned bosnian? girls are left hanging.

- Did Gray ever get his necklace and stick back?

- There is not a global standard dictating a size that all chess sets must follow.

- Were Gray notified by Sam and Miri about the meeting next day or did he expose himself. If so it was very weird that he didn't know about the consequences.

- Pratchett says that it's difficult to write fiction about intelligent people. That makes sense. The story have to make more sense than life including the sense of the characters choices even on the 99th reading. From making sense to being the best most intelligent response can be a shorter gab than fulfilling the stories demands. I simply coulden't buy Miri selling Gray out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More???

More, please? January 2016...I think it is time for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequellllllllllll

Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You definitely need to complete this, if only for yourself. A story like this needs to be out there. I hope you have the time and energy to finish this

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

More, please. I'd like to know more about how Sam and Miri do. They are lovable characters. Thanks for sharing some very good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous