Dystopia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isla have you ever had coffee?" Emil asked, snickering to himself under his breath as she started at the abrupt question, interrupting her thoughts and bringing her back to reality. Her nose crinkled as the odor of the blood covering her hands hit her again, and Emil had to keep himself from laughing out loud.

"Coffee, Master? Um, I think I've had it once. My mother bought some, but I didn't like the taste. It was very bitter."

Emil considered this. "Was it a very dark brown that you couldn't see through?"

She shook her head gently as she wrung out the soiled rag into her bucket, which rapidly becoming more blood than water. "No Master, it was a greenish water that tasted like wheat."

Emil nodded in understanding. "That wasn't coffee, that was tea. It can be very good, if you make it right. Coffee though, when prepared properly is...divine. It's been a few years since I've had it. Perhaps I should see if there is any in town next time I make a run."

********

Isla finished mopping up the last of the blood, and dropped the rag in the bucket. Picking up the bucket she carried it through the mudroom and out the front door, making sure that none of it sloshed over onto the now pristine dark wood floor. The freezing wind slammed into her like a runaway Caribou; stealing her breath, freezing it, and ripped it away from her as if jack frost was taking pieces of her soul.

The new clothing she was wearing was far better than she had worn in a long time, but it was nothing before the fury of the blizzard right outside the door. A single step outside numbed her, as her body began to tremble in the shock of the temperature drop. She was barely able to empty the bucket of bloody ice she was carrying, and stumble back through the door, she was shaking so bad it was like the convulsions of the fever driven. Dropping the bucket just inside the mudroom door, she stumbled back into the house; making a beeline for the bedroom and the lifesaving warmth of the potbellied stove.

Isla collapsed in front of the stove, her body shivering so bad she couldn't hold herself upright. She heard Emil chuckle behind her, and looked up to see him in the doorway watching her suffer with a lopsided grin on his face.

"I very nearly stopped you, but I figured you would learn better by experiencing. You're not in Morocco anymore, the cold here will kill you in minutes if you're not prepared for it. I know if feels like it's too late, but stay there and warm up; you'll be fine."

Isla started at him aghast. He let her do this on purpose? That fucking asshole!! She was in full convulsive shivering, and he's just standing there like the goat that ate the apple. If she wasn't suddenly so sleepy she would give him a piece of her mind. But this floor though. This is the most comfortable floor in all existence. Maybe she'll just take a quick nap; then later she'd yell at him. Just close her eyes for a few seconds.

Isla didn't get to rest very long. As soon as she closed her eyes she heard humming and several stomping footsteps she was nearly positive were on purpose. Emil, humming some nameless tune, came into the room, took off several of his outermost layers and laid down in bed, climbing over her thawing corpse in the process.

Isla was suddenly stunned still. What was she supposed to do? His bed wasn't very big, they would have to be VERY close to squeeze into it. She certainly wasn't going to lie here on the floor like some sort of animal. Oh god! What if he wanted to make her sleep on the floor?! Maybe it was better than being forced into his bed.

"Stupid! There's no way he's going to let you out of THAT. He's a man after all. You don't know anything about ranching, he obviously didn't buy you for help with the butchering. He bought your flesh and that's what he expects. Maybe not tonight, but soon. Might as well try to win a few favor points with him and make the first move. Men like that right? Oh shit. What if he's super rough?! Oh please, please, please don't hurt me!!"

Horrific and terrifying scenes of him pinning her down, raping her, tearing her open and apart, played themselves over and over in her head; each worse than the last. She was so deep in her thoughts, shivering now for a whole new reason, that when he let out a loud snort in his sleep, it startled her so bad that she yelped. Emil reacted to the noise by bolting upright, flailing his arms out and spinning towards the noise.

Of course in his daze he neglected to counter balance himself and ended up tumbling ass over tea-kettle straight onto the floor; face planting right into Isla's lap. They both froze. Isla was torn between laughing her ass off at the sight of Emil windmilling his way right off the bed, and scared that he was going to punish her for waking him.

"What are you doing you gorram woman" Emil barked at her while rubbing his nose that had hit her pubic bone hard enough to smart. "Don't got no cause for scaring me like that. Damn near lost ten years of my life."

Isla tried, she really did; but the sight of Emil rubbing his nose in pain as he whined about her scaring him. The whole situation was just too surreal, and she burst out laughing. Long braying laughs echoed in the room, as she held her sides rocking back and forth. Here she was all terrified, and he hurt his face on her crotch!

She was laughing so hard that she didn't see him move. Emil grabbed her shirt, hauled her into his lap and before she even knew what was happening gave her five firm swats on the ass. Isla was stunned into silence.

"That's for scaring the shit outta me," he said without any fanfare. He then hoisted her up into his arms in a reverse hug and rolled over back into bed with Isla facing the wall. She laid there expectantly, waiting for him to rip her clothes off and begin her punishment in earnest. Instead she just...laid there. Listening to Emil's breathing slow and deepen, as he slipped back into the darkness of sleep.

She felt the heat of his breath against her neck, tickling her and making her shiver. The warmth of his chest against her back, as his arms encircled her stomach made her feel things she wasn't expecting to feel ever again; especially not from her slave owner. Her mind drowned in confusion, fear, and gratitude; as the exhaustion of the day began to overwhelm her and her eyelids drooped.

Well at least she knew where she was going to sleep now.

*************

Thank all of you sooo much for your outpouring of support! I'm sorry it took me so long to write this second bit, and I promise to work harder on the next chunk.

This is my very first attempt at any sort of written story, and I originally posted it on literotica just as a place to save it. I never in a million years dreamed that people would actually read it. Thank you so much for you votes and your feedback, I promise all of your comments are read. If any of you have any tips for a new writer please feel free to email me.

-Cathetel