E-Beth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fully exposed, with my dress bunched up around my waist, my panties missing, and my legs spread obscenely to the sides to put my wide-open, bare-shaven pussy on display. I even still wore my high heels from the party. But I didn't care. I could've lain like that forever, just enjoying this moment.

But then Teddy had to go and open his mouth. I don't actually remember exactly what statement of morality, honor, and respect Teddy spouted at me for why he shouldn't fuck me. All I really know is that it had something to do once again with me being drunk, and that he cared very strongly about me, and he couldn't take advantage of me in this condition.

Maybe he was hoping that my spectacular climax had taken the edge off. But Teddy didn't know me just yet. David had trained me well. One orgasm was never enough. And as I stared at the bulge in Teddy's slacks, the zipper still down, I simply spread my legs even wider and beckoned him too me.

"Come fuck me, Teddy," I crooned.

"E-Beth..." he whimpered, torn between his desire and his conscience.

Again, it only took two words: "Teddy. Please."

I don't actually remember Teddy getting undressed. I don't remember ME getting undressed. And I don't remember us moving to my bedroom. After the fact, Teddy told me that he wanted to give me every opportunity to change my mind. And he told me that if we were really going to do this, I deserved to be comfortable on my own bed and not just hunched over on the couch.

But I do remember being completely naked and cooing happily as my man eased his cock into me. The feel of his arms wrapped around me and his lips against my neck sent fresh sparkles of pleasure throughout my body. And the way his blunt tool of ecstasy was stretching me had me feeling more filled -- and fulfilled -- than I had felt in a long time.

Like I said, I was impressed by Teddy's cunnilingus. I was also pretty impressed by the sight of him naked, as he had a much more muscularly-defined body than I would have expected underneath the typical baggy jeans and white lab coat. But most of all, I was quite impressed with the weapon he was pushing into my pussy. I wouldn't have expected such a thick, lengthy specimen of manhood to be paired up with Teddy's otherwise average height and girth. And yet there it was, and there it went, deep into my core.

"Oh, Teddy..." I practically sang in happiness. And when our pelvic bones finally met, he tilted my head and planted the softest, most tender kiss imaginable on my lips.

"E-Beth..." he sighed wondrously, his blue-gray eyes brilliant in their intensity.

Reaching up to brush my fingertips across his temple, I tilted my head up to kiss him again. And then I clenched down with my inner muscles, squeezing my pussy around his cock. And with a happy smile, I moaned, "Fuck me..."

He did.

Men and women are very different in the way they derive pleasure from sex. There are the obvious physical differences. The man is thrusting, penetrating, and invading. The woman is accepting, receiving, and permitting. Even when the girl is on top, doing the work, she's still taking his cock into her body. But there's a lot more than that.

Every boyfriend I've ever had, David included, got off from the sensations of the nerves in his cock. Even though they loved the mental stimulation from fucking me, sucking on my tits, or holding me in their arms, what truly gave them pleasure was the feel of my pussy muscles clamping around their pistoning pricks, giving them wonderful friction that traveled up and down their nerve-bundled columns of man-flesh until a chemical explosion took place in their brains.

Girls are different. Let's face it, most of our orgasms come from stimulation of our clits, the woman's "penis" if you will. But sexual intercourse doesn't usually rub against our clits. For some percentage of women, the exact number depending on what study you read, that means they can't orgasm from vaginal sex. Fortunately, I wasn't one of them. I *did* come from vaginal penetration. Or anal penetration. Or sometimes, even when I was going down on my partner. And it wasn't always because of direct clitoral stimulation.

I loved the smell of Teddy's sweat. It wasn't something I'd smelled before, but the musky odor coming off his skin as he hunched and lurched above my body filled my nostrils, telling me that my man was sweating because of what he was doing to me.

I loved the feel of his hands. He stroked my arms, cupped my buttcheeks, and simply held my shoulders while using them as leverage to continue his urgent thrusting. And of course, he kept coming back to my tits. I had known for a long time that Teddy was in love with my tits, if not the rest of me, and he grinned with childish delight every time he caressed my firm globes of femininity.

And yeah, I loved the feel of his cock in my body. I felt so full. Taking a part of Teddy *inside* me was a big deal. It bonded me to him, a man I respected for his kindness and caring. And the same traveling friction that stimulated Teddy's dick's nerves were stimulating my vaginal nerves all the same.

But most of all, right here, right now... I loved the look in Teddy's eyes. He stared right at me, his gaze never leaving mine. His blue-gray irises were big and luminous, like a lens into his soul and a conduit for him to peer into mine. The whole time while his cock thrust in and out of me, and while his hands caressed and groped at me, his eyes stayed on mine.

Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe I was drunk and imagining things. But in those moments, even while Teddy and I continued fucking, I swore I could read his mind.

Teddy had a crush on me. This, in and of itself, wasn't a great surprise. After all, he was a guy and I already knew he loved staring at my tits. I was sure there were a hundred guys at work who fantasized about fucking me, or at least getting their hands on my boobs.

But what surprised me was that Teddy felt something more. I wasn't just an idle fantasy to him, he *really* had a crush on me. It wasn't love; we barely knew each other. But there was only one girl in the world that he wanted, and I was her. He'd harbored some sense of hope that one day, he would figure out how to tell me the way he felt and we'd embark on a journey of discovery and joy together. But then Grant had arrived and I'd clearly taken an interest in the taller, more charming, more handsome man. And Teddy had buried his hopes and disappointments while silently promising himself that he would still be a friend to me in whatever fashion I allowed him.

Teddy had hidden no ulterior motives when he offered to get me home. He simply wanted to protect me. Yeah, things had spun out of his control. Yeah, it seemed like something out of a porn fantasy when I'd stripped half-naked and started coming onto him. He'd tried to be strong, respectful, and not take advantage of me. But I was his dream girl; and now that he was actually with me, whatever the circumstances, all he could feel was a euphoria that far exceeded anything the ethanol in my system was giving me. This moment was simply the highlight of Teddy's existence, and in both disbelief and excitement, he never wanted tonight to end.

Again, maybe I was drunk and imagining it. But that's what I believed.

David often talked of a connection he felt with Amber when they were making love. As great as the sex was between him and me, we never had that same kind of connection. But was I feeling it right now? Was this what David had meant?

If it was, I rather liked it.

Again, this wasn't love. But Teddy felt something *very* strong for me, and I for one felt *really* good that SOMEBODY felt that strongly for me. And to feel a man -- who cared about me *that* much -- holding my body, filling my pussy with his cock, and smelling of sweet musk... well... *THIS* is why women have sex.

It felt *gooood*.

"Oh, E-Beth..." Teddy crooned. He said my name as if it were the most wondrous word in the universe.

"Fuck me, Teddy," I moaned right back. "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme..."

"Oh, E-Beth!" he whimpered, this time with a panicked urgency. His eyes tightened and his jaw clenched. And as I read the tension on his face, once again, I seemed to be able to read his mind.

Bless his heart, Teddy was freaking out because he realized he was about to cum. And there was an apology on his face as he cursed himself for not lasting long enough to get me off.

I just smiled. "Do it. Cum for me..." I breathed. "Cum in me. Fill me with your hot juices and splatter my insides with your creamy load."

"Uggghhhrrrkk..." Teddy grimaced. His hips sped up and his strokes shortened until he was pounding me like an out of control jackhammer.

I grinned even wider. "Cum, baby. *Cum*."

He did.

I felt the explosion deep inside my loins. His thick cock, already stretching me far wider than Chad had ever done, swelled up even bigger just before it spat out the first wad of spunk. The packet of heat and cream burst like a water balloon on impact, coating my walls. And in my mind's eye, I could see each successive jet of man-goo spewing forth from his cock like a rocket launcher on autofire.

And I came.

I came because I felt the physical sensations of his semen hosing down my pussy.

I came because I felt his hands clamp down on my body.

And I came because of the adoration in Teddy's eyes.

My hips had jerked off the bed, elevating our two bodies into the air while we both went through the spastic gyrations of two people sharing a mutual climax. Maybe a minute later, we both sagged back down to the mattress, his pleasing weight crushing down on top of me, compressing my tits beneath his chest. And his head dropped onto the pillow beside mine, his nose and lips burrowed into the crook between my neck and shoulder.

And with his hot breath tickling my skin, Teddy groaned in absolute satisfaction, "Oh, *E-Beth*..." There was still that tone of disbelief as well.

I smiled and patted his back, hugging my wonderful man as he basked in that male stupor, post-ejaculation.

It wasn't how I'd originally planned... or even with the man I'd thought it would be... but I was happy.

**** NEXT: CHAPTER 2