All Comments on 'Each Day'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can dish out the ones

Just as long as you can write that asshole introduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

First time I have read anything by you, never again, you don't even have enough respect for yourself to stop things being all over the place let alone us lowly readers. Get over yourself instead of bitching at the start of the story do something about it. Where are those minus scores?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well I liked it!

But then, I like all of JimBob's stuff.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 6 years ago
Please write more

There's no way that you would write such a range of stories if you cared about pleasing the readers.

Flowers in the Heart (first version) is flat out Romance, as is 2nd Choice.

Breaking the Family has a protagonist doing horrible, horrible things.

Jelly Bean Thief's hero was an asshole, and so on.

But the stories are all interesting, characters saying and doing things that I never would. I read every word. I know you don't read comments, even fanboy ones like this. I just wanted to say that I like your work.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Good Day

Any JB44 day always starts well. Please don't stop. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete nonsense

He'll forgive the sleeping around but not being sat with the crazy women? You should be ashamed of yourself for writing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one.

A well written, novel and interesting read. It's refreshing to discover that there is someone who remembers that disrespect is a noun.

Cheers. Thankss for the story.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 6 years ago
Keep it up, doin' great!

JimBob, gotta say I appreciate your hetero stories. Ice heart was classic. Yeppers, a little Vietnamese Woman can be hell with a stick, right? Vince was a decent sort who didn't understand that old tuna is just that.

Anyways, appreciate your efforts. I'm familiar with your type of characters. As for other folks, well, heck, they should get a refund, right?

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2over 6 years ago
Good

I always enjoy your work, wish you had taken this a bit further, what happen to Leslie?Vince? and his pregnant girlfriend? A few loose ends but enjoyable just the same. Thanks again for sharing your work.

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago
Inspired by Slirpuff?

The stepdad being spurned by stepdaughter, who turns into Bridezilla, and bio dad shows up out of blue and is given place of honor at the wedding, while person paying for it all is left as an outsider? Definitely seems like a spin on his story.

That said, you always open with factually correct statement. It jumps around too much, it's too long. I'm not sure there are too many people to keep track of, but there are too many people who have little purpose of value. Not sure why the racist stereotype of a Chinese woman in the divorce lawyer with hair down to the floor (even when braided!). Why would the boss in Louisiana estrange a valuable employee and meddle in his personal life? Why did Jack ask about PR regardless? You almost made Jack a possible recovery relationship for Leslie, but he ended up just being background, so why get him involved?

And as always, you really could use an editor. Heck, you dropped a word in the 2nd line of the story:

"I don't [know], can I get you some ice?" Vince Davis asked.

It is also unclear how Billy didn't see any of Stephanie's shrillness for years, and suddenly did on the honeymoon.

To switch tracks, I like your dialogue generally, in that it sounds like actual dialogue instead of being stilted.

On the bad side, you made all your principal female characters insane, idiotic or inept. You had such terribly weak and pathetic female chars in Stephanie, Leslie and Monica. The protagonist was a rude, capable, but abrasive and unpersonable person, and yet Leslie somehow literally wasted away without him, and Monica's 'pussy clenched' just thinking of him, that heartthrob professor/thesis advisor who apparently due to his lack of actually working with her beyond rejecting her work... led to her failing to get to a PhD program. Yeah, that's sexy.

I actually like a lot of your writing style. The fact that you brag about your flaws and don't actually seem to care about improving is odd though. Take Slirpuff, whose story inspired this. His early works definitely were weaker. He regularly was swapping words for homonyms, but he continuously improved and created some of the best stories on this site. I think you can be a much better writer than you are currently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As you told us in the introduction,

there are a lot of problems with your writing. I read a few paragraphs and had no interest to continue. It's your bat and ball. Pick them up and go home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five

Hahaha. Read this shit for free. What a loser. Could get rich writing. Haha haha.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Confusing intro

This may end up being a fine story, but I’m walking away for now. Too many characters introduced in the first few paragraphs and I’m tired of trying to figure out who’s who and who’s doing what.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Disclaimer

"Disclaimers: Yes I need an editor and no I do not want an editor. If this bothers you that much, just quit reading."

Okay.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Author's Note

"I post them here for your enjoyment." - Yet, you refuse to do any of the things that will make them more enjoyable!

goalie52goalie52over 6 years ago
Strange Ending

Writing styles, or lack there of, really don't bother me. It is the characters and their journey to the conclusion that interest me. The only issue I have is the ending. It seemed rushed and that a bomb went off and that determined the ending. I enjoy his stories and look forward to his efforts.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Good story.

And a strong one.

Lots of viewpoints,

interesting and captivating.

A pity it faded off in the end.

Really just needed a few sentences

to conclude.

Great job JimBob44!

Thanks for your effort!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Sorry . . .

. . . unreadable. Couldn't even get through the first 1/2 page. Good writing can be a humbling experience. This was not good writing. Who is kidding who? Why shouldn't you get an editor? Do they cost you anything? Would it hurt? No, the reality is that you couldn't stand the pain of constructive criticism that might make you one of the better writers on this site, so you revel in mediocrity. Well, the good news is that there is room for improvement.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 6 years ago
JimBob you write a damn good story.

If people don't like it then they can go somewhere else.

I look forward to your next one.

TheKid188810TheKid188810over 6 years ago
I don't think an editor would help

The narrative was disjointed and it was poorly written, but that was to be expected. It's biggest issue was the lack of humor.

CSD2CSD2over 6 years ago
lot of snowflakes complaining...

About a free submission to an author that tells you upfront he's not changing what he does. He cranks them out, gives you the disclaimer. And y'all bitch.

Get over yourselves. And do yourselves a favor: Read all his stuff. Enjoy the flaws. His storys like life, ain' t perfect. But he's writing them, posting them...just so you can whine.

Meanwhile those of us who get it wait for them next story. And disclaimer.

So have a glass of Early's finest and have a super sparkly day.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Disjointed beginning

Then suddenly changed to a very readable story. The writing hook of starting a story at the end and attempting to tease the reader to hang in and discover the real story is a very difficult task for a writer. You ALMOST made it! I think if the intro had more emphasis on who the characters were and how they are related, that would have made the intro more a part of the story.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

a pretty good story. hope you put a 2nd part to it.

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
Thanks!

I like your stories. I was a little confused at the beginning of this but once the story got far enough I understood where you were going. I was interested to see if counselling could help Stephanie but I see you have just let that drop.

Look forward to your next story.

dinkymacdinkymacover 6 years ago
Great story!!

Notice the usual posers posting negative comments. Know what? They'll never reach your level of realistic storytelling.

Thanks for sharing a great story with us.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Glad your back. Losers rarely change, or leopards don't change their spots, whatever the results are pretty predictable.

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
Not bad, but not your best either.

I really do like that you can put out these stories, they always are a meaty read that I can't tear myself away from. Parts of this story made me laugh and other parts made me cringe. I wasn't sure if the opinion on educated millenials was your opinion or just your characters'. At any rate, my question is was Leslie really that deluded that she thought Vince would come back? Do people really see each other after years of no contact and expect to go back to where they were? It just seemed so unrealistic yet realistic. Anyway, this story wasn't exactly my cup of tea, since it went from Vince and Leslie being happily married to, him leaving in no time. Just happened too fast. Anyway, hope to see more fork your future stories. Take care.

checkaho013checkaho013over 6 years ago
Thank God

It's been slim pickin's lately on LW, nice to read one of my favorite authors thanks so much for a great read.

kilcannonkilcannonover 6 years ago
Good read.

A two for one special. I have to admit it didn't go the way I expected.

jasjonjasjonover 6 years ago
Excellent

Another great story. Love how you capure the essence of southern life and mannerisms.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
So Many Loose Threads....

....That tease us into wanting their answers. Like, if Leslie was happily married, why did she want to find Darren all of a sudden? And what was the deal with Stephanie's irrational hatred of Vince?

Oh, well. It was still an interesting read, with enough twists and turns to keep me interested. Not your best for sure, but still a lot better than a lot of stuff here on Lit.

Thanks!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Strange but Fascinating - almost a stream of consciousness

Wife in this story was stupid enough to be one of Stangster's first wives. I wonder what ever happened to Stepahie's beloved father.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Awesome!

It took a while to get there, but was completely great.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
Too many characters

to begin with, i could not keep up. I almost quit reading. It's bad when you spend time trying to sort through who the many names are, instead of appreciating the beginning of a plot. Maybe you did it on purpose, but it was too much at one time.

WF06WF06over 6 years ago
Huh???

Not a bad story. Love the Southern influence. However, I doubt I will ever fully understand the ending you provided us.

JounarJounarover 6 years ago

Like a few other posters, I found the start a tad rough to get through but by the end of page one the story flowed fine. Great read for the most part and looking forward to what you post next :)

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
another excellent story 5*

i've come to like the way your stories move around alot, keeps it interesting. must be difficult to write all those different characters into the plot and give them all purpose for being there.

you have some truly horrible selfish, obnoxious characters in your tales, much better than alot of the "american dream" type characters in a lot of stories in this category.

just brilliant, more please.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Nicely written

But the wrong B got Burnt. Stephanie doesn't seem to have learned much of anything, and as such, will never understand the incredible damage she caused. The women get fat and old while the guys get distinguished and handsome also strikes me as a touch lame, since in my opinion anyway, that's not what should be focused on. It puts looks above substance. Anyway, definitely a decent take on this type of story.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
JimBob44 Rocks

JimBob44 has become one of my favorite authors. Much of his opening disclaimer is true, but the realism and humanity of his stories make up for many sins. Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Disjointed would be a kind description.

Pros and cons:

Pros: Dialogue is very well done.

Cons: Everything else.

TakeALittleTimeTakeALittleTimeover 6 years ago
I'm really starting to know what to expect in these stories. I think

JimBob44 is one of my favorite writers on this site. IMHO, he has created a cinematic universe with some recurring themes, One example is the St. Elizabeth Trauma Center being constructed. With that event, JimBob44 has shown how many lives have been affected in varying degrees. I think JimBob44 has created a potential reinvention of soap operas by filming this for a net only audience. I think the sex scenes could be phased out. Anyway, I'm a big fan and always look forward to new content!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Another disappointing story.

The principle characters had nothing to redeem themselves: Leslie, Vince or Stephanie. They were selfish, sad, weak and angry. The best characters were the secondary persons: Monica, Debbie, Bill.

Vince divorced her, not because the ridiculously mean Stephanie, not because she cheated on him but because Stephanie seated him at the lame table. Never once did you explore why Stephanie was so mean or why Leslie was unhappy or why Vince was even attracted to her when he was closer in age to Stephanie than to Leslie.

It seems to me that you could have made a better story exploring other themes than simply cheating.

xtremeddxtremeddover 6 years ago
Truth being stranger than fiction....

proves mental illness (untreated mental illness) runs rampant in fiction too.

Vince, was sharp and eventually painstakingly avoided it. Thanks for sharing on Lit Jim Bob

Have a nice day y'all.

x

mordbrandmordbrandover 6 years ago
Glad to see you writing again

Have missed your particular sense of humor.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This is the kind of story...

This is the kind of story that will have those who like it, those who hate it and those who stay indifferent to it...Why? Because of the characters...These characters (mother, daughter and step-father) reminded me another story where the children were always remembering and comparing the step-father to their father...And I assume that happens a lot of times...the problem in this one was that the ex-husband was still alive and the wife wanted one last roll on the hay with him...I liked this story...and looking for the bad ones posted in the last days I liked it even more! 4*

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesover 6 years ago
You're right!

Its too long. Its too short. There's too many characters. Its all faggot cuck shit. its in the wrong category. It sucks and you suck. ;-)

Can't wait for your next one.

So I gave it 5 stars.

beautyfishbeautyfishover 6 years ago
One of my Top 5 Lit authors

Whatever else you might say, Jim Bob paints a picture of real people with real flaws in each of his stories. He writes with a flair for how those characters speak, and describes the locations and actions in a way that really allows us to enter into the story. Any other complaints, while possibly valid, aren't really all that important. Sure, there are some errors and the characters don't always behave the way we would wish. But how many Lit authors can create stories that are as rich in their depictions of the locations and people who inhabit them? Only a handful.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
An interesting Trip through JimBob's imagination

You created some truly irritating characters on a troubled playing field. Really you do some outstanding pieces.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
So its an entertaining story!!!

You are one of my favorite authors! Its comforting that you write "Loving Wives" stories without the theme cuckolding, wimp or BtB!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
It's Like Watching Wastrel ( Talent - wise ) Version of Gordon Ramsey After a Lobotomy Working in Kitchen of Chilis Happily Pumping Out Spicy Chicken Burritos or Hot Shrimp Tacos At Noon Rush Hour.

Granted, this story is well above the average submission by amateur author standards and yet it's so far below the median of Jimbob44 of a few years ago I can't help but wonder if this author has health issues compromising his former pro level talent.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
I Don't Care What Happens To These Characters

Good writing, decent plots, horrid characters I can't stand. I just don't want to read any more of your stories, because the characters are all assholes. True to life, sure, but I read to get away from that sort of life.

ptolmetptolmetover 6 years ago
Really liked it.

First. I really liked the story. It did not require a btb to get the message across. The writing is good and I liked most of the character development. Be careful with the dialog. When trying to write an “accent” you ended up leaving words out which, if the reader is not familiar with the accent makes the sentence meaningless. Say it out loud.

I like that Vince just moves on. I like that he just wanted to be away. Please keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed this one very much, although saw the Ms Proust thing coming all the way.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lots of drama

Interesting but unlikable characters.

Thanks

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Terrible characters

Like watching a car wreck! And enjoying the carnage. It’s like reading about the Trump Family, everybody a loser with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. With that said, I’m still a fan of your stories ( most of them)

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 6 years ago
No motivations.

It seemed like every character was not only unlikable but unfathomable as well. I had no clue as to why Stephanie hated Vince, why Vince married/loved Leslie, why Billy married Steph after seeing her act around Vince, what changed in Monica to make her interesting or why Leslie cheated. How the other kids turned out so different is also beyond understanding.

Just another, rather sad, slice of life story with little besides misery and disfunctional personalities. Nothing interesting about any of them since they all were just dancing to the unheard music of the story not told.

jimh67jimh67over 6 years ago
Gave up

I read the first page twice trying to figure out who these people are and gave up. Wasn’t anything going on that would make me want go farther. Maybe I missed a good story but I have lots of those in my reading list.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
Great story!

I loved it. Thanks for writing.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
More sad

Another sad story where the wife is clueless and left to age and rot. The daughter was atrocious and the vitriol was never really explained. Not too many folks to like, except I liked Monica. Seemed like Vince didn’t care for her, until he did. I was expecting Leslie to finally slap the hell out of her brat, but she never got the spine to do that. Sad stuff almost all the way around.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

A sad story thats all to real these days. Thanks Jimbob

mcnaughton1mcnaughton1over 6 years ago
Another....

Great story!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

It's spelled asshole, not ass hole

ttom76ttom76over 6 years ago
Too confusing to want to read

You first refer to the protagonist in the third person. Then you jump to him in the first person. It's confusing. You then deride Darren and relatives without knowing their relationship. At first, I assumed that Step. was his wife. You add Leslie and I'm wondering, who is she?

It gets worse so I skipped down and saw 7 pages. No, time to end this.

Too bad, as some of your stuff is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Depressing

Probably the most Depressing story that I have ever read onIterotica . Don't think that I will read any more of your stories .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep them coming

I love the stories you weave about that corner of America. I feel like I know they whole area. You make me hate the antagonist and cheer for the protagonist. Keep it up.

Dave N

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Can

Vince pick'em or what. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't get the commentators on it being to hard to understand

It really isn't hard to understand at all. Sure it jumps around a bit, but it's still pretty easy to follow. Even the best authors have grammar/spelling mistakes.

Your comprehension has to really suck or you are skimming the story if you find it hard to follow.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Loved it

Sad ending though. Sucks for Leslie, but she dug her own grave. Too bad Stephanie didn't seem to learn anything. Anyone know if this story's characters are mentioned in any of his other stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LMAO!

I have actually met someone exactly like Stephanie at work! What bitch she was. I couldn't understand why this girl was still married two years after her very formal wedding. Her husband must have been a submissive to stay married to her for that length of time.

As for the source of Stephanie's personality disorder, you don't have to look any further than Leslie, her mother. Leslie is just as self centered as Stephanie. She didn't really care about Vince. She didn't even consider her affair with her ex was cheating since she use to screw him all the time. As for the wedding, Vince should have been sitting at the headtable not Darin. Darin hadn't seen his daughter for more than 11 years. Darin didn't give ant money towards the wedding. Leslie and Vince paid for the wedding. Also Darin was not been paying child support since he couldn't hold a job. Leslie significantly slighted Vince with his seating location at the dinner.

Vince was lucky to get away from that looney tune family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was actually pretty good...

-jaye-

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 6 years ago
Why Are Porn Authors Mostly Right-Wing?

I really like JB44's work, but I am puzzled by something. Why do the hobby porn authors on this site lean so heavily to the hard right? I thought conservatives were more on the "family values" side of the culture wars?

This is a good story, the gratuitous, and bogus, political comments notwithstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To Forensic Fossil

Why do left leaning people use "right wing" as a pejorative?

Can you define 'hard right', because I doubt you can. Most left wing people have become so utterly galvanized that they think any milk warm republican, fence sitter, or left leaning progressive with fiscal responsibility is somehow a 'fascist literally hitler neo nazi sympathizer' Culture war? Where have you been? The left has utterly destroyed the right, unjustly mostly, for the last 6 generations. It was no war, it was a massacre. Only recently has the scales shifted because the right kicked out it's more extreme christian social stigmas. And the left having become used to winning with insults and character attacks cannot cope, and has accepted extreme elements into their ranks without even a simple scolding. So there you have it, the right is now the party of freedom and tolerance because of a mix of growing up AND the left becoming more intolerant and authoritarian. Most leftists, like myself, have been kicked out of the left for not being MARXIST enough. How dare I believe in freedom of expression, I must be a "hard line gop gun totter"? How far has the left fallen. Can't even enjoy a story on literotica without reading passive aggressive digs in the comments.

To answer your question: You see a mike pence everywhere you look because everyone to the right of Chev Gauvara is a hard line republican to you. Your party is purity spiraling out of control, and when the left gets it's shit together then MAYBE people that vote more on the issues like me will come back to it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Meh

Too disjointed, changing scenes with nary an indicator.

Half sentences with incomplete thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the writing. It's a different take on this type of situation. The mother and daughter have almost no redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah. I LOVE Stephanie. She’s the quintessential narcissist. And stupid Vince, married...

....Leslie in spite of the clear message that he was always going to be the bad guy.

So what Stephanie needed often and from anyone with the guts to do it, was a damn good whacking. She was obviously over indulged, never limited, nor disciplined in any way.

Who could tolerate that crap for as long as Vince did?

Well, both Stephanie and her mother, Leslie got better than they deserved. And Stephanie REALLY needs a big dose of humility and a couple of plates full of gratitude. She’s got neither, so she’ll have to spend the rest of her life coping with her anger, her overblown sense of entitlement......and her loneliness.

Please continue.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
Just couldn’t follow the story

Yup you sure do need an editor. I quit before the end of page one. I gave you a 2* just for writing that many words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outta the park....

You nailed it. No BTB but wife and daughter certainly reaped what they sowed.

But Stephanie is still blaming Vince. Made me laugh.

I did like Monica's self realization that she was a bitch. And her connecting with Vince her "evil" professor. I loved how that plot line developed.

Now if only she could bottle that self awareness and give it to Leslie and Stephanie.

I truly enjoy your stories.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Lmao

Stephanie and leslie deserve each other. Great story

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 5 years ago
OMG

Stephanie is the classic cliche "Spare the rod, spoil the child", mother dearest should have spanked her daughters ass the minute she was born an everyday after, till the day mother died, hopefully, daughter would have been a well behaved human being, lol

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
5****

Biggest loser, Selfish Stephanie's daughter Gabriel. Poor kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story.....a Little Disorganized to Start

I thought it was a very good story and quite believable. My only issue was that the beginning of the story was.....to be charitable.....rathe4 hard to follow. There were a few too many characters being introduced all at once and with little in the way of a scorecard to figure out who was who. But once that got sorted out, the story flowed quite well.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
One of my favorites

That was an amazing story. I loved everything about it!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Up and down the mood swings

Good story

She cheated caught and punishment

Her behavior was cause but her daughter added again her fault for not being strict etc

He finally found a woman

She was out of wack but learned

Happy and sad ending. Wow

4 stars

My being a voracious reader I am tough on giving 5

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
Karma

Got to love it!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Reads

Like a slow motion train wreck

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
I have absolutely no problems with someone raised in deGarde with a Cajun patois...

...unlike some be complainin about here. Fact is, I think it makes the story all the more real. But... I do have a problem with having people from Missouri, Chicago, or Texas with that same accent though, yeah? Vince’s accent seems to come and go depending on where he is. Leslie and all her kids need be speakin with a modest mid-west flat accent, which is basically no accent.

Only Vince’s employers, and Monica, should sound like they’re from Louisiana in this story (oh, and the people at the bar/restaurant/strip club).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't ever date single women with kids

Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Read 5 Stars

Man did Vince get Lucky ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Karma, who knew ?

Karma is a Bitch, she’s got teeth and they’re sharp!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moron

We can only hope you disappear when the Orange monkey goes away in november.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"Don't ever date single women with kids"

Oh by all means date them, but never meet their kids and never marry them, and spend more on the hotel room than you do on the date

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some might say

That Stephanie never changed. And they'd be wrong. She did change.

She went from being a cunt, to being a fat cunt.

Suck it up snowflakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the whining comments

"Too hard to read"..... Either get reading glasses, or go back to school, whichever applies.

"Too many characters"...... Really? How low is your IQ that you can't keep track of a handful of characters? How many would make it easier for you? Two? Or is that too many?

"Too long".... Definitely don't ever pick up a book then. They tend to have more than 5 pages, so your head will probably explode.

Seriously? Has the education system deteriorated that much? Or are people just naturally de-evolving?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

Vince was right. There was no reason to burn her at the stake since she was already in Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It wasn't awful but there was a lot of meandering that took away from the story.

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Another

Great story! A little lighter than most of your other L.W. Stories I’ve read. I saw one about good girls and drunk sluts in rehab or something like that, I’m gonna check out next. Might be my first non L.W. Story of yours to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WantedMore

Story was great, but I wanted more. Would have liked more closure. I definitely liked the writing, but I needed more. 5 stars for the writing, but I really wanted some closure to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh well

Feel bad for Leslie......not really. She made her bed if she is not strong enough to accept it and move on no great loss.

As for the cunt Stephanie, I really hope she gets what’s coming for her. Hopefully little Gabriela will get adopted into a nice normal family and break the streak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too much drama

Stephanie is a self serving miserable bitch. Leslie is just weak. Vince was right to get out of the situation. Even if things got better it would not last for long. I feel sorry for Stephanies' baby. She'll be dealing with that bitch the rest of her life and had no choice as to her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crunch N Munch is good stuff

You have to refrigerate it, then eat the whole box in one sitting and chase it with a strong blend of Sumatran and French Roast.

JB44 is one of my favorites

~Enkidu

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories