All Comments on 'Earl and Mom Ch. 01'

by poetposh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
A little bit flippant at the end.

I don't know if you just ran out of steam at the end, but the last three paragraphs seemed like an abrupt end for your story. If Mom was as sexual as you seemed to indicate, she might have made more of a point of blatantly checking out her son's erection. She might even have ran a finger along the bulge. If you wanted a dose of reality, she would have done something besides "leave".

Here's the thing: people make decisions, and then there are consequences. If you're with a woman who decides to describe an intimate sexual encounter, stares at your erection and then suggests you masturbate ...let's just say "the ball is in your court".

The son, in this story, seems to be really, really inhibited. If his mother didn't want to push the envelope, she wouldn't have let things progress to that point. They watched porn together, she acknowledged his arousal ... and then she leaves? If "Earl" had suggested that she stay and watch him "relieve himself", she'd have been faced with a decision: Stay or Leave. And if she wasn't willing to stay, she wouldn't have already stayed as long as she had. Worst case, she declines. Anything better than "worst case", she's willing to let things escalate. And with each escalation comes more "decisions and consequences".

In any kind of sexual encounter, if she proceeds, she doesn't want to stop, and if she doesn't stop it, she's willing to proceed. Even when (maybe ESPECIALLY when) she says, "I can't believe I'm doing this", SHE'S DOING IT.

I'd like to read more of this story, if things progress. Aside from a few minor errors, the writing was pretty good. You just need to "loosen up" a little if you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but you need to make them at least a full 2 pages. The voting results are always better when the stories are longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

An understanding mom can be instrumental in building son's confidence. It is important to exercise control and provide proper guidance in lad's behavior.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 7 years ago
Woa!

It's not nice to slam on the brakes so suddenly, you could have at least done a quick masturbation ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EDITOR

Good story line but you need an editor to correct the spelling errors.

cybrfuncybrfunabout 7 years ago
Typos Kill It

It's a great concept, and well written except for the typos. I've edited a few stories for other authors and would be happy to help you. Just drop me a line.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
Oh My

Yes, I will be looking for more chapters to this story.

cybrfuncybrfunover 5 years ago
BADLY NEEDS PROOFREADING

The story is good, but I had to abandon reading it because of the rampant typos!

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

Yeah, the amount of typos are kinda flagrant. It's like a first draft that wasn't looked over. Liked the premise though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sensual

Chapter 1

So fucking hot and intense. Great build-up and attention to details. I especially like reading mother/son erotic stories, and this one really turned me on. Good decision to write it in first person too: that made it all the more immersing and... exciting. You described Earl's train of thoughts and arousal very well. My favorite parts were: "Okay, this is getting better than I thought and I'm starting to feel a bit of a hard on growing. Okay, 5 terms for pussy lips, here goes and I wonder, and I guess, it's ok to say pussy to my mom? Well, going to find out here in a sec. No way she can get mad at me after asking me to name the slang terms.

"Ah, lets see." I start slowing. "1, Lips." She pulls her hand from the screen and holds up a number 1 with that and nodes.

"Ah, pussy lips? I say slowly and softly looking for her for her reaction. Hoping I did not offend by daring to use the "P" word."

"Of course." she says and smiles and nodes a bit while she increments her digits from one to two.

Okay, that was cool. I just said pussy lips to my mom and it caused her to smile and node. I'm a very happy 18-year-old right now. Okay, now for number 3.

"Meat curtains." I say and almost giggle.

"That's funny!" she says and giggles also. She moves her third finger up.

"Pussy flaps?" I say running out of terms.

"I'll count it," she says and then holds up 4 fingers.

Okay, I'm all out. Thinking, thinking. How about I make up something.

"Candy wrapper," I say pulling it totally out of the blue.

"Candy wrapper?" my mom says. "I don't think I've every heard of that one. How does that even make sense?"

"Well, it is kinda wrapping to something that is like candy." I stop talking. Did I just tell my mom I think of pussy as candy? Oh man, I guess I did.

"Candy you say?" as she looks at me. "We'll aren't you all grown up." She then reaches over and pinches my arm playfully. "Candy wrappers they are. Congrats on coming up with 5."

She looks back to the screen and puts the tip of her middle finger in the woman's asshole. She then looks at me and asks, "Whats this part called?""

And

"Thinking about what she just said. One, was she telling me her pussy is so creamy it could be thought of as cream pie and Two, did she get like that because she daydreams about sex all day at the office? And three, she is left wanting for lack of a boyfriend. That is a lot to take in. And she told me? Wow! So her pussy is wet right now? I take in a deep breath and try to catch a whiff. Should one expect to be able to smell a wet pussy? I've never smelled pussy before but was so ready to find out what it was all about. Darn it, no smell I could detect other than a hint of the perfume my mom normally wore. Now back to the question at hand.

"I think that is when a guy cums inside a woman." I blurt out. She stops for a minute.

"Oh, I guess that would make sense," she says." she says. "Please erase from you memories that part about a creamy vagina then."

Right, like that'll ever happen. Somethings can not be unheard and that was one of them I was happy to think.

She adds and moves on to the next.

"Double Penetration?" she says again with a confused voice. "Is that like a 3-way?" With this she giggles a bit as my cock is still in ready for go mode and hanging.

"No mom. Ah, it's when one guy is in a girls vagina and the other in the, ah, other pink meat." I tell her and cringe a bit.

"Get out!" she says acting a bit surprised. "Wolf!" she says. "How is that even possible?" she asks and playing squeezes my shoulders.

"Hand Jobs," she says moving on. "Well, no mystery there"

"FF," she says. "What is FF?"

"Stand for Female Female," I tell her. 

"Of course," she says. "Watching two girls make out turn you on honey?" she asks and kisses my cheek playfully.

"I guess a little," I confess and then giggle a bit.

"FFM," she says and then figures out the code. "That's two girls and a guy?" she asks.

I nod in agreement.

"Oh, I bet that turns you on even more," she says playfully. I start to giggle and try to hold my arms into my body as she starts to try to tickle me under my arms. I start to squirm around a bit.

"Are you saying you seat two, comfortably?" she jokingly asks.

"Hmmm, where would they sit? Tell me, tell me." she giggles as she asks me. I just smile and try to keep her from tickling me.

"I guess one would sit on you lap so you could pleasure her that way." she continues to try to tickle me. "But where would the other site? Am I confused, honey? Tell me where she would sit?" She stops tickling. "Oh! If you are laying on you back, she could sit on your face." With that, she puts her hands on my face from behind me. I guess to simulate where the fictional girl's checks would rest. The tickling had reduced my urge to cum, but her hands on my face brought it all back more than ever.

"Let's see, I guess her checks would go a bit like this" as she presses them down a bit on each side of my face. "Oh, that wouldn't work honey. That would not work because her vagina would be right on your mouth and nose. In face your nose would be in her vagina."

With that, I tense up a little. My mom just described a girl sitting on my face will pulling her hand into my face around my nose and mouth. And then telling me my nose would be up a girls vagina was all I could take. My first spurt was coming and nothing was going to stop it until it hit the insides of my underwear. She continues as I cum.

"That would get her juices all over your mouth and face honey," she adds as I add the first spurt into my shorts. I do my best to not touch myself and keep still to try to hide the fact I was cumming right then and there as my mom hand her hands on my face."

Keep up the great work, you are pretty talented. Can't wait to read the second chapter. I'm so hard right now.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I like this story. I found the 1st chapter comical and yet somewhat sensitive and sensual. A single mother attempting to find out her son's sexual knowledge as well as likes and dislikes.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Really interesting story. Unique setup. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see Part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous