Earl and Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she giggles I can feel something wet in my underwear start to run down between my legs.

"Gang Bang", she says." For when two guys at a time is not enough," she adds.

"M I L F", she reads the letters slowly. "Oh! Mother, I Would Like to Fuck. That's probably what your friends from tonight are into." she laughs.

What did she just say as I regain my senses?

"Why would you think that?" I say being a bit surprised.

"Oh come on honey. I know when I'm being looked at. Girls have a sense for where a guy's eyes are focused. Let's see. Dennis, Ben, and Scott and boob men as they can not stop looking at mine." She says as she takes her hands and cups her breasts. I had never seen my mom touch her boobs as I gazed at her touching herself.

"John is more of an ass man. And Jimmy, tries to look up my skirt every chance he gets." she tells me all very matter of factly. Oh wow. Has she noticed me looking at her? I mean out of all those guys, I think I might be the worst offender on every violation she commented on.

"I'm going to kick their ass!" I said offended.

"Oh stop honey," she said. "It's cute and harmless. If they can get a bit of a thrill from me and this body, then so be it." she continues by adding. "It's very natural for guys your age to look women." When I think she is done she throws in one last thing. "I'd want to bang me too if I were them. I mean look at this body." she says playfully. I want to say, hell yes, but I bite my tongue.

"You know, I bet I could get all of them to cum in the pants in 60 seconds if I just acknowledged I had breasts and a vagina to them," she says confidently. "Make that 30 seconds if I tell them I have a wet, vagina," she adds. "Ha, and 15 seconds if I tell them I have a wet pussy."

"Here's to me!" she says to end her boast and drinks the last of her wine.

Okay, my mom has really hit an all time talking hot record. And all this talk about cumming in pants. Does she know I just did? Can she smell the cum in my underwear yet? Is she fueled with the confidence of being able to coax out cum in an 18 years old boy by just talking about sex because she actually just accomplished that feat a few minutes ago?

"I'll bring a stopwatch," I told her being very proud of myself for being able to think up something to say with all the wetness in my pants. I mean, that is kinda a kinky crazy thought of my mom performing in front of all my friends sexually like that.

"You're funny," she says as she looks back to the categories. Life also starts to return to my wet cock that hand taking a quick nap as all that talk about a wet pussy has woke it up.

"Peeing?" she says "Oh, you guys like watching girls pee?" as she tickles me more.

Oh great, she hit one of my favorites and my face starts to feel warm.

"Oh honey, you're blushing!" she says.

"No I'm not!" I protest.

"Oh yes you are!" she giggles. "Out of all these categories, this is the one that is making you blush?"

This is bad. She has uncovered my one real fetish. Well that and the MILF thing if you can call that a fetish.

"I think we really need to talk more about this one honey." she says as she stand stands up and grabs her empty wine glass.

"No we don't," I say not being able to control the smile on my face.

"Oh I think we do." say says and she walk out to leave my room. "I think we have a lot to talk about."

A lot to talk about? What does she mean by that? I watch her ass as she walks towards my door. She then turns around and I'm sure catching my gaze before I can lift my eyes up.

"Honey," she starts in a serious tone. "I hope if you learned anything tonight, its that you can trust me and come to me with any question. And I do mean any. Anal, Milfs, fucking, peeing, squirting, you name it. I know I'm talking raw right now but I want you to hear me, believe me and remember this. You are the one I love the most on this planet and if I can share with you any knowledge I've picked up in my life, I want to share it fully and freely with you."

If my mom was holding a microphone, that would have been the perfect time to drop it and walk off stage. I was speechless. It take me a few seconds to find words.

"I will mom," I say. "and thank you."

"Good honey, that makes me happy," she says as she closes my door. There, that was crazy as I start what will be long process to process all that just went down tonight! My hand starts to slide down my pants to inspect the flood damage that I can now smell. Oh great. I wonder if my mom could smell that? As I look down at myself my door opens. At this point, I don't really have the energy or feel the need to pull my hand from half out of my pants.

"I was just going to say, honey, have fun," she says as her eyes look at half of my hand hidden in my pants, "dealing with, that." with a slight giggle. Oh, this is crazy. My mom just told me to masturbate.

"Good night honey," she tells me and blows me a kiss. "Oh, just to let you know I so have to pee," she says with an extended p. I take the hand out of my pants, grab a pillow and throw at the door. "Eek!" she says and finally shuts my door for good that night.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Really interesting story. Unique setup. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see Part 2!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I like this story. I found the 1st chapter comical and yet somewhat sensitive and sensual. A single mother attempting to find out her son's sexual knowledge as well as likes and dislikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sensual

Chapter 1

So fucking hot and intense. Great build-up and attention to details. I especially like reading mother/son erotic stories, and this one really turned me on. Good decision to write it in first person too: that made it all the more immersing and... exciting. You described Earl's train of thoughts and arousal very well. My favorite parts were: "Okay, this is getting better than I thought and I'm starting to feel a bit of a hard on growing. Okay, 5 terms for pussy lips, here goes and I wonder, and I guess, it's ok to say pussy to my mom? Well, going to find out here in a sec. No way she can get mad at me after asking me to name the slang terms.

"Ah, lets see." I start slowing. "1, Lips." She pulls her hand from the screen and holds up a number 1 with that and nodes.

"Ah, pussy lips? I say slowly and softly looking for her for her reaction. Hoping I did not offend by daring to use the "P" word."

"Of course." she says and smiles and nodes a bit while she increments her digits from one to two.

Okay, that was cool. I just said pussy lips to my mom and it caused her to smile and node. I'm a very happy 18-year-old right now. Okay, now for number 3.

"Meat curtains." I say and almost giggle.

"That's funny!" she says and giggles also. She moves her third finger up.

"Pussy flaps?" I say running out of terms.

"I'll count it," she says and then holds up 4 fingers.

Okay, I'm all out. Thinking, thinking. How about I make up something.

"Candy wrapper," I say pulling it totally out of the blue.

"Candy wrapper?" my mom says. "I don't think I've every heard of that one. How does that even make sense?"

"Well, it is kinda wrapping to something that is like candy." I stop talking. Did I just tell my mom I think of pussy as candy? Oh man, I guess I did.

"Candy you say?" as she looks at me. "We'll aren't you all grown up." She then reaches over and pinches my arm playfully. "Candy wrappers they are. Congrats on coming up with 5."

She looks back to the screen and puts the tip of her middle finger in the woman's asshole. She then looks at me and asks, "Whats this part called?""

And

"Thinking about what she just said. One, was she telling me her pussy is so creamy it could be thought of as cream pie and Two, did she get like that because she daydreams about sex all day at the office? And three, she is left wanting for lack of a boyfriend. That is a lot to take in. And she told me? Wow! So her pussy is wet right now? I take in a deep breath and try to catch a whiff. Should one expect to be able to smell a wet pussy? I've never smelled pussy before but was so ready to find out what it was all about. Darn it, no smell I could detect other than a hint of the perfume my mom normally wore. Now back to the question at hand.

"I think that is when a guy cums inside a woman." I blurt out. She stops for a minute.

"Oh, I guess that would make sense," she says." she says. "Please erase from you memories that part about a creamy vagina then."

Right, like that'll ever happen. Somethings can not be unheard and that was one of them I was happy to think.

She adds and moves on to the next.

"Double Penetration?" she says again with a confused voice. "Is that like a 3-way?" With this she giggles a bit as my cock is still in ready for go mode and hanging.

"No mom. Ah, it's when one guy is in a girls vagina and the other in the, ah, other pink meat." I tell her and cringe a bit.

"Get out!" she says acting a bit surprised. "Wolf!" she says. "How is that even possible?" she asks and playing squeezes my shoulders.

"Hand Jobs," she says moving on. "Well, no mystery there"

"FF," she says. "What is FF?"

"Stand for Female Female," I tell her. 

"Of course," she says. "Watching two girls make out turn you on honey?" she asks and kisses my cheek playfully.

"I guess a little," I confess and then giggle a bit.

"FFM," she says and then figures out the code. "That's two girls and a guy?" she asks.

I nod in agreement.

"Oh, I bet that turns you on even more," she says playfully. I start to giggle and try to hold my arms into my body as she starts to try to tickle me under my arms. I start to squirm around a bit.

"Are you saying you seat two, comfortably?" she jokingly asks.

"Hmmm, where would they sit? Tell me, tell me." she giggles as she asks me. I just smile and try to keep her from tickling me.

"I guess one would sit on you lap so you could pleasure her that way." she continues to try to tickle me. "But where would the other site? Am I confused, honey? Tell me where she would sit?" She stops tickling. "Oh! If you are laying on you back, she could sit on your face." With that, she puts her hands on my face from behind me. I guess to simulate where the fictional girl's checks would rest. The tickling had reduced my urge to cum, but her hands on my face brought it all back more than ever.

"Let's see, I guess her checks would go a bit like this" as she presses them down a bit on each side of my face. "Oh, that wouldn't work honey. That would not work because her vagina would be right on your mouth and nose. In face your nose would be in her vagina."

With that, I tense up a little. My mom just described a girl sitting on my face will pulling her hand into my face around my nose and mouth. And then telling me my nose would be up a girls vagina was all I could take. My first spurt was coming and nothing was going to stop it until it hit the insides of my underwear. She continues as I cum.

"That would get her juices all over your mouth and face honey," she adds as I add the first spurt into my shorts. I do my best to not touch myself and keep still to try to hide the fact I was cumming right then and there as my mom hand her hands on my face."

Keep up the great work, you are pretty talented. Can't wait to read the second chapter. I'm so hard right now.

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

Yeah, the amount of typos are kinda flagrant. It's like a first draft that wasn't looked over. Liked the premise though!

cybrfuncybrfunover 5 years ago
BADLY NEEDS PROOFREADING

The story is good, but I had to abandon reading it because of the rampant typos!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01 I discover another side to my mother.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories