All Comments on 'Early 80s Excitement'

by Midmobuckeye

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lost Interest

You lost me in the first paragraph of your story, since this is supposed to be an Incest/Taboo story it does not qualify as such. In your story it says that at the beginning his uncle wayne is only dating the mother of the daughter in question (supposedly the cousin) in no way is this Taboo or Incest!!!! You need to go and either re-write this story or heed what you write before posting it, in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
biggest load of crap i have ever read

Sould not bother again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't listen to people who comment under Anonymous :)

I thought it was pretty good! Hope you decide to continue the story.

mcollectmcollectabout 12 years ago
People who don't have the courage to leave their name don't really matter.

I loved it and want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT..!!!!

Great story and I hope you follow up and make his and her dreams come true.!*

Makes me wish the story was 4 or 5 more Chapters long where they could really show there feelings and just maybe end up together.* We do need more stories like this instead of the same old same ole.!*

Try adding to this story...!! Please.

And don't listen to the other "bad anonymous" as there comments are as said(anonymous) and they are just jealous that they can't write or spell.!!**

dirtyoldman1951dirtyoldman1951about 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Truly amazing ... pretty darn realistic writing and not that far from my own experience ... except I wasn't quite so lucky lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

Not as fast as i would have personally liked, but it has a great flow. Keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welll

Where is the rest of the story? This is merely a beginning?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous