All Comments on 'Early Boarding School Experiences Ch. 01'

by doris1957

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago

I can't wait to read.more.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I really like your story so far! It's raining, I'm taking a day off, laying on the couch in my head to toe latex catsuit and getting ready to read the next part of your story.

I was horny long before eleven years old, was playing with my little hard cock around five years old, had my first dry orgasm around six when I was in the first grade and jerking off regularly. Naturally, I knew nothing about sex or what that feeling I got was, it just felt so good and was a feeling like nothing else in my experience.

It all started with rubber gloves that were kept in a bathroom drawer. I didn't know why, but they made me feel all excited and my little cock get hard. I didn't even know that guy's cocks got hard and thought it was something that only happened to me and didn't want anyone to know about it. I didn't associate it with doing anything with someone else, I would just sneak those gloves to bed with me and play with myself and dream of being completely covered in what I learned years later was a latex catsuit.

Before I learned about sex, I was already imagining playing with another boy and if I had known another boy, or how to find one, I would have already been doing gay stuff with him by the time I was eleven where your story started. I was in my early teens before I got to start sucking cock and getting fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous