Earn Your Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to remove your panties and put them in my hand." David instructed her.

She slid her thong down her legs and struggled to hold herself up as she stood on one foot and then the other, removing the thong from her body. She could feel the soaking wet panties in her hand as she turned around and faced David, placing the thong in his out stretched hand.

"I want you to sweep and dust the living room naked until it is spotless." David said to her with a smile. "If you complete this task with a smile on your face, you will be rewarded. If you do not complete the task to my satisfaction, you will not receive an orgasm.

Britney smiled at him with a fake smile. Inside she was calling him every vulgar name she could think of. Her smile was soft and sweet. She left the living and collected the supplies to dust and the vacuum. David watched in delight as he watched his horny roommate bend over to dust. As the minutes passed, he was surprised to see Britney starting to work seductively. Spreading her legs before bending over, wiggling her butt as she dusted and winking at him with a warm smile as she walked past him.

She knew her only chance of surviving this task and getting what she wanted was if she played along. To her, she was an actress, playing a role. David watched as her breasts swayed back and forth as she pushed the vacuum. Her hard nipples pointing forward as the cool air of the air conditioner blew into the room. After watching her clean for more than 20 minutes, David stood up, collected the vibrator off the couch and left the room. Britney had finished with the vacuum and was wrapping up the cord as she saw David exiting the room.

David walked down the hallway toward the bedrooms while licking her juices off the vibrator. He liked the way she tasted and could not wait to dive in, but that would have to wait. He entered his bedroom, showered and returned to the living room where Britney was resting on the couch, lightly touching her pussy lips. She did not see or hear David enter the other side of the room.

"I am very displeased with your actions." David said sternly, scaring Britney.

Her body jumped, her hand quickly pulling away from her crotch. A look of horror spread across her face. She started crying once more. "I am so sorry. I forgot I was not allowed to touch myself. Please, forgive me. I cleaned the living room just as you asked."

"You did clean the living room just as I asked, but you have intentionally disobeyed my earlier instructions. For that, you will be punished. I will however give you options because you were obedient in cleaning the living room. You have the option of picking the belt with which you will be punished or you can choose to be confined to your room for the rest of the night. Which will it be?"

Britney, thinking that he meant she would be grounded and sent to her room, immediately wanted that choice. It would be so much better than being beaten with a belt. "The second option!" she responded, whimpering.

"You choose to be confined to your room the rest of the night, is that correct?" he clarified.

"Yes." Britney responded.

"Very well then. You are lay down on your bed and await further instructions."

Britney immediately stood up and scurried across the room, quickly brushing past David and making her way to her bedroom on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom. David returned to his bedroom, grabbed a bag from his closet and removed four cloth restraints. He took the restraints with him as he made his way to the spare bedroom. He found Britney lying on her bed. She looked down at the restraints in his hand with a look of complete shock.

"What is going on?" she asked with fear.

"You chose to be confined to your bedroom for the rest of the night. I am going to make sure you do not leave."

"I will not leave, I promise."

"I am sorry, but you cannot be trusted after disobeying my earlier instructions."

David moved toward the bed, dropping two of the restraints on the floor. He climbed onto her full size mattress and straddled her naked body. Releasing one of the restraints next to her, David placed the first restraint around her wrist and tied the other end to the bedpost next to the wall. He then grabbed the second restraint and proceeded to tie her other hand to the other bedpost. Britney did not fight him during the process.

David climbed off the bed and left the room. Britney waited until David was out of sight then tried to reach across her body and free on hand. To her dismay she was able to move almost reach her other wrist, but was just a few inches short when the restraints became taunt. She cursed the restraints and dropped her arms to the bed, knowing it was no use. She hated herself for having touched her pussy earlier, despite knowing she was not allowed to. Her body was just so aroused that she couldn't control herself any more.

Returning to the room with the vibrator in hand, David sat on the side of the bed and attempted to spread Britney's legs. Britney clenched her legs and tried to block him, not thinking about the fact that he had two more restraints on the floor. David tried to spread her legs one more time before giving up and reaching for the restraints. He set the vibrator on the bed and proceeded to tie both restraints to her ankles and then tie the restraints to the corners of the bed frame. Britney's legs were now spread wide open and had no wiggle room. She was spread open and vulnerable to his every will and desire.

"Do you want to come?" David asked softly as he grabbed the vibrator.

"Yes, very badly." Britney responded, now willing to comply.

"Will you allow me to play with your body then?" David inquired.

"Yes, if you will allow me to come."

"I will allow you to come." he answered.

Britney watched as David turned on the vibrator and slowly ran it over her body, touching practically every inch of her body except where she wanted to feel it most. Once again, her body was alive with desire.

"Tell me what you want." David demanded as he ran the vibrator over her mound.

"Mmm. I want you to press the vibrator against my aching clit, to fuck me with the vibrator, to make me come."

She saw David smile warmly at her as the vibrator slid down her naked body and rested against her clit. Her eyelids closed over her eyes as she moaned. Her hips floated in the air, enjoying the soft vibrations against her now sensitive clit. She tried to raise her legs, but was unable to move them at all. Again, she cursed herself for not complying with him earlier. Had she not restricted his access, her legs would be free.

David spent the next few minutes alternating between pressing the vibrator against her clit and sliding it in and out of her wet pussy. He delighted in her beautiful moans and the way her body responded to his actions. He had total control of her body and her life at this moment. She had become his submissive pet.

It did not take long for Britney's body to move close to an orgasm. Her hips thrust up and down as the vibrator pushed deep inside her over and over. Just when she was ready to explode, she felt the vibrator slide out of her pussy.

"Nooooooooo" she exclaimed, panting heavily. "You promised you would let me come. Don't stop!"

David smiled at her with a wicked grin. "I promised to let you come, but I did not say when. Because you disobeyed me earlier, you will not received an orgasm tonight. I will decide when you will come. As long as you are indebted to me, you will be my slave. You will do as I say. The more you fight me, the worse it will be for you. When you learn to submit completely to me, as your master, you will be rewarded generously. Until then, I will withhold you from whatever it is you want most."

David turned off the vibrator and slowly slid it inside Britney. She moaned loudly and raised her hips off the bed, toward the vibrator, as high as she could. The lack of vibrations were torture to her. The vibrator sliding inside her slowly kept her on the brink of an orgasm, without allowing her to boil over. The vibrator slowly slid out from inside her until just the tip was resting inside her, then it started sliding slowly inside her once more until all but the tip of it was submerged. David removed his hand and left the vibrator inside her. Her hips dropped to the bed, wanting more.

David then straddled her body and leaned forward until his mouth was touching her lips. She turned her head slightly to the left, avoiding his kiss. David moved his mouth once more and touched her lips, only for her to move her head again. At this point, David grabbed her head and held it still. He placed his mouth on her lips and started kissing her lips. She did not respond back, pissed that he was not allowing her to come.

Repositioning his body, David now laid on top of her body. His swollen dick pressed against the vibrator, pushing it further inside of her pussy and causing her to moan. As her mouth opened, David kissed her once more. He sucked her bottom lip in her mouth and kissed it over and over as he moved his hips, pressing against her hips every couple of seconds.

Each time his hips pressed the vibrator deeper inside, she let out a moan. She was now so horny that she started responding to his kisses and kissing him back. She could not believe she was kissing David. A few hours ago, she would have never imagined kissing her landlord, much less giving him a blowjob, masturbating in front of him or having him lie naked on top of her naked body. She would have never imagined begging for him to please her and give her an orgasm. The last few hours had changed her mind and her attitude; she would never be the same.

After several minutes of keeping Britney on the brink of an orgasm without coming, David climbed off the bed. Britney groaned in displeasure as he turned away from her. She did not want him to leave, she wanted more than anything for him to give her a release.

"I have to pee." she exclaimed as David was just about to exit the room.

David continued walking, only to return a minute later with a Tupperware bowl in his hand. She looked at him confused. She had no idea why he was carrying a Tupperware bowl, that was until he sat it on the bed between her legs and began to remove the vibrator, still pushed deep inside her.

David placed a towel under her hips and pressed the bowl against her crotch. "You have got to be kidding." she exclaimed.

He did not mutter a word. His silence spoke volumes. As hard as she tried to pee, she could not relax her body enough to let the urine out. She felt uncomfortable with David standing over her, holding a bowl against her crotch. Finally, after a minute, she had to pee so bad that she could no longer hold it inside. She closed her eyes and felt the warm urine start to spray into the bowl. She could feel the urine run down her pussy and it spray around the outside of her labia. She didn't care anymore.

When Britney was finished, David carefully took the bowl into the spare bathroom, flushed it down the toilet, then returned with baby wipes and cleaned her swollen pussy lips and wiping her hole. As he finished cleaning her up, he turned the vibrator on low and slid it back inside her wet pussy. Britney felt relieved now that her bladder was empty, but felt her body starting to react again. Her muscles were growing tired from being clenched for so long without receiving a release.

David pushed the vibrator inside her walls and left it there, exiting the room. Britney tried to move her body around in an attempt to maximize the pleasure and push her body over the edge. The vibrations of the toy were too low to give her what she wanted, however. All it did was continue to tease her body and make her more horny than she had ever been. At this point, she would do anything to receive an orgasm.

After ten torturous minutes, David returned to the bedroom. Britney opened her glassy, lust filled eyes and started at him. "Please let me come. I will do anything you say." she pleaded.

David pulled the vibrator out of her dripping pussy and ran it over her clit, causing her body to jolt up into the air. He pulled the vibrator away from her clit and her body fell back to the bed. She watched him turn the vibrator off and drop it onto the bed between her legs.

"Please!" she begged.

He pinched each of her nipples hard, making them ache, before he turned away from her and headed for the bedroom door. He unplugged the alarm clock, then turned out the bedroom light and said one word, "Goodnight."

Britney pleaded, "Don't leave me like this. I am sorry. I won't ever disobey you again!"

Her pleads fell on deaf ears. After several minutes of pleading, she stopped. Her body was a mess. Her groins were sticky from her juices, her hair was sweaty and mussed, her body aching for a release. The air conditioner kicked on once again and blew cool air on her body, teasing her wired nerves and hairs standing on end.

She could no longer tell how much time passed. All she knew was that it was dark outside. The faint sound of the television was the only sound she could hear in the house. She started to cry, unable to change her current situation. No matter how many times she tried to pull her hands free, she could not escape. Finally, she closed her eyes and let go of her frustrations until she fell asleep.

Around midnight, David turned off the television and headed back to the spare bedroom. He stood in the doorway for a few minutes, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness and listened to her rhythmic breathing. He could tell she had finally fallen asleep.

He walked into the bedroom and stood by her side, watching his bound pet sleep. Reaching down between her spread legs, his finger began to softly tap on the tip of her clitoris hood. Her breathing pattern changed after a few seconds, growing shorter and deeper. She was still asleep and appeared to be dreaming. He noticed her nipples grew hard once again and softly ran his free hand over the hardened nipples. She let out a soft, faint moan as her body unconsciously reacted to his touch.

His dick quickly grew hard again. He wanted to fill her and give her his seed. Carefully and slowly, David climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. The palm of his hand started moving up and down over her pussy lips, causing them to fill with blood and swell. After her lips started to pull back and give him access, he slid a finger slowly inside of her pussy. Her body moved in response and released another moan, a little louder this time.

David could feel her pussy starting to get wet inside, he rested his thumb against her clit and made small soft, circles. Her hips pushed forward a little, still resting on the bed. He could feel her becoming more wet within a few seconds. Satisfied that she was wet enough for him to enter, he moved his body so that he was hovering over top of her and slowly pushed the tip of his swollen member inside her walls. Britney took a a deep breath and moaned softly as she exhaled. Her head moved slightly and he could tell she was starting to wake. He shoved his dick deep inside her and watched her eyes shoot open. She gasp as his body fell down on top of her.

"Holy shit." she exclaimed.

"Mmm" she moaned over and over as his hips rose and fell on top of her body, pushing his hard dick deep inside of her. Her hips quickly responded and started moving along with his body, slapping against his hips as he drove deep into her. His dick was not very large or thick, but it was big enough to fill most of her pussy.

"Oh God!" she moaned over and over. Within a matter of minutes, her body was fired up and ready to explode. The evening full of constant teasing was almost too much. She kissed and sucked on David's neck enticing him to move faster in hopes she could keep him from stopping. She heard him moan into the pillow as his hips slammed against her hips forcefully.

"Ohhh, you feel so good inside of me." she exclaimed. "Fuck me hard. Oh yeah. Come deep inside of me. Let me feel you come."

She hoped that her words would entice him to continue and push her over the edge. She was getting very close. She wondered if she would come before he finished. She prayed he would not finish soon though his hips were moving at a frantic pace. Her hips rolled against his body, allowing his dick to touch different spots inside her pulsing walls.

"Oh shit. Ohhh shit." she moaned. "Please finish me." she said, half begging.

Not more than a day ago, she was going about her day like any other day. Never would she have imagined that by the early hours of the next morning she would be begging her landlord to make her come and enjoying his throbbing cock deep inside her vagina walls. Sex with him had not really ever crossed her mind, even when she was horny from dry spouts in her sex life. She knew there would be repercussions for not paying rent on time, but she figured he would give her leniency or tell her to move. Now she was making atonement for her short comings and was about to fall into the deep slope of the submissive lifestyle. There was not much choice at this point because she had no money and had made too many bad choices to easily correct her predicament.

"Nooooooooooo! Why?" she screamed as David quickly pulled his throbbing dick out of her dripping wet hole and shooting his seed over her heaving stomach.

David grunted a few times as his sperm shot wad after wad onto her body. He could not help but smile at his subject, filled with lust, begging for more, covered in his fluids. He watched her try to pull her hands free once more. David ran his fingers over his semen wiped it on her top lips so that the smell of his semen would fill her nostrils and the taste would make it's way to her mouth. Britney tried to pull her head away when the strong odor filled her nose, but was helpless.

David moved beside her on the bed and started sucking on one of her hard nipples. The warmth of his hot, wet mouth made her release a long, loud moan. She felt her vagina muscles twitch, begging for insertion. After a brief period, David bit down on the tip of her nipple, sending an sear of pain through her body.

"Ahhhh" she screamed, feeling her body attempt to curl up into a ball for self protection, only to be yanked back toward the bed.

"Please David. I will do anything and let you do anything to me if you let me have my release. I am so horny. You make me so horny." she said, lying about the last part, but telling him what she thought he wanted to hear.

David slid off the bed and released her feet temporarily from the bed. Britney stretched her freed feet in a way she was not able to for the past few hours before she felt her legs being pulled toward her head. She started to freak out when she realized that David was binding her right foot to the headboard and reaching for her left foot.

Within seconds, both of Britney's feet were bound to the headboard along with her hands. Her ass was sticking up in the air and her pussy fully exposed to his every will and want. Her legs were spread open with the way he tied her legs, each to one side of the metal rungs. David grabbed the vibrator and turned it on before running it slowly up and down her slit, causing her hips to dance in the air.

The pain of her contorted body started to set in with each passing minute, but she could not keep her focus on the strenuous aching of her stretched and parted legs. Her focus was centered on the vibrator which was keeping her on the brink of all that she wanted.

Having never had a woman to his disposal in this position, David decided to have some fun. He inserted the vibrator inside her vagina will using the tip of his tongue to tease her rock hard clit. Her moans and groans of pleasure while he was pleasing her and displeasure when he would pause, made him rock hard again.