Earning a Merit Badge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Fulton buried a hand in my hair and, looking between her breasts, watched me immerse my face in her pussy, tease her clit, and lap up the sticky fuck juice, she was dripping wet. As I continued to eat her she humped her sex on my face, fucking her horny pussy on my mouth, and sang her approval, "Oh, Jimmy... Oh god... Ooooh, feels so good. Ohhh... yesssssss. Oooo yes... lick my pussy... ah... ooo... stick your tongue in there... ahh."

Burning with desire to please this woman, I caught her clit between my lips, licked it, opened her cunt-lips with my fingers, exposing the glistening wet pinkness, pushed three fingers inside - they slid easily through the copious fuck-oil - twisted and turned them. Dr. Fulton, whimpering with delight, encouraged me each step of the way. "That's it... right... right... right there... yes... oh, yes... lick my clit... good and hard... oh, yeah... fuck yeah... right there... right there."

I licked her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue, sucked on it, dragged the flat of my tongue over it. As waves of pleasure coursed through her aroused, sexually-charged body, I pursed my lips on her ultra-sensitive clit, pumped my fingers in her cunt, found her g-spot, worked it hard. Dr. Fulton squealed in delight, yelped, her sex contracted on my fingers, and I feasted on the fool of cunt juice cunt juice as a powerful climax buffeted her exquisite frame.

"Oh, fuck. YES Jimmy, ohhhh yesssssss, I'm coming."

When her body finally settled down I rolled to my side, slotting myself between her and the wall, draped an arm over her. Purring, she nestled herself to me, reached for my shaft, fiddled with it, mumbled something. I brought my ear to her mouth and, spreading her legs, she said softly but distinctly, "Fuck me." I rolled over, straddled her, fit my cock to her wet slit, pressed down. Her pussy lips slid over my crown and I sank into her warm moist hole, experienced the exquisite warm wet soft tight interior of her body.

She reached for the back of my head, fiddled with my hair, moved her hand to my butt, lowered my body to hers. We were still for a moment, enjoying the joining of our bodies, then she undulated her frame against mine, brought her mouth to my ear, and in a quiet happy voice, said, "I need you to fuck me."

I raised myself on my arms, looked between us, enraptured by the sight of my prick - slick and glossy, covered with her pussy cream, glistening in the dim light - moving in and out of her. I returned my gaze to her face and she, with a grin, said, "Why are guys fascinated by their own penises?"

Sinking all the way inside her I said, "I don't know, but they feel so damn good."

She squeezed her cunt muscles on me, said, "Yeah, I get that," and I cupped her fine ass, pulled her into me, fucked her in long smooth strokes. Soon we were in perfect sync and blistering heat, born in cock and vagina, spread through our conjoined bodies.

I picked up the pace, the small bed creaking under my assault. Dr. Fulton, giving as good as she got, fucked her sex into me as I drove into her, flexed her pussy muscles, massaged me in her hot wet vise-like grip. Changing my motion, I rolled forward, mashing her clit on my pubic bone, and covered her mouth; our tongues danced a desperate lewd carnivorous tango. We were soon lost to anything but our coupled bodies, desperate to placate our rampaging lust. She grabbed my ass cheeks, pulled me to her, arched her back, drove her pelvis into me, and roared, "Oooohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK YYYEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," as she came.

Her jaw locked, head jerked, and even covered by my weight, her body contorted and gyrated. When she finally ground to a halt, her hands slumped to her sides, her head fell back on her pillow, her lips quivered, she sucked in air and I held her to me. She opened her eyes and with a radiant smile said, "That was amazing. You're good at this."

"I try, you're pretty good yourself."

"I'm glad you like," then running her tongue along her upper lip, she said, "I'm sorry, I'm sure you have other things on your mind, but suddenly I'm dying of thirst. Would you mind getting me a glass of water."

"No, I could use one too. Ice? No ice?"

"No ice."

I was in my bare feet so she did not hear me return. She was pulling the chaotic sheets and blankets into some semblance of order and she was so beautiful: straight nose that flared at the end, clear bright eyes set wide apart, smallish mouth, but what was most striking was the elation on her face. She'd be a terrible poker player. Her intelligent demeanor reflected her mood and that mood was one of happy joy. I cleared my throat.

"I didn't hear you come in. What are you staring at?"

Handing her the glass of water I said, "You. Your face is so alive."

Patting the bed next to her, she said, "Thank you."

I sat, she leaned her body into mine, and I said, "That was so... so... so... wow."

"Not bad for an old lady?"

"Even if we drop the 'old lady,' that doesn't begin to describe it."

"You're sweet."

I leaned in, kissed her and said, "So are you, you taste good."

She placed the empty glass atop a box near the bed and, with a cat who ate the canary look in her eyes, said, "That reminds me, there's something I've been wanting to taste." Her hand on my chest, directing me onto the bed, she slid to its edge, took my dick in her hand, and said, "Remember, this is between us," flexed her jaw, and, closing her eyes, clamped her lips tight on my shaft, then dragged her tongue on its underside, swirled her tongue on the cock-head, lapped up the pre-cum and, cheeks puckering, bobbed her head up and down, fucking her face on my dick.

She was intense; Dr. Fulton was no high school girl doing her boyfriend a favor, she loved the taste, size, and meaty feel of my dick in her mouth. Her face flushed near crimson, she quickened the rhythm, approached the base, moved back up, wrapped one hand on my shaft, pumped and twisted it, cradled my bloated balls with the other, pulled her head off my dick and, chin and cheeks covered with spittle, lips slightly swollen, said, "Ready stud, me on top this time."

My, "Go ahead cowgirl," elicited a laugh and she straddled me, dragged my dick along her cunt-slit, lowered her hips, stuffed her slick sex my with hard dick. When she reached bottom she closed her eyes, her mouth fell open, and she said in a long fluttery breath, "Ohhh fucckkkk yessssss," then lowered her upper body to mine, her breasts flat on my chest, and kissed me, did it again, and again. The kisses, which began soft and warm, heated up, and soon her lips, flexible, passionate, and supple, were pressed to mine, her tongue in my mouth. She tightened her cunt muscles, slid them on my dick, whispered, "Ready cowboy," and, her small hands splayed on my chest, pushed herself upright, sliding her pussy up and down my length, moving in circles and ovals.

Dr. Fulton, sweet and amiable, gentle and beautiful, had morphed into a sexual beast, breathing fire and heat, smelling of primal desire.

"Oh fuck Jimmy yeah... fuck my fucking cunt... yeah... fuck yeah... fuck my pussy... oh fuck yeah... your cock is so fucking good. Is my pussy tight enough? Is it? As tight as you imagined?"

"It's fricking perfect."

She slithered and bucked, wiggled and waggled, gasped, moaned, uttered words vulgar, depraved, exciting. She threw her head back, rode me hard, her breasts bounced in time with her gyrating body. Her sex itched, her cunt spasmed, pleasure flowed through her body, through my body, incredible, over-powering, intense, divine perfect pleasure.

I grabbed her hips, jammed her on my pole.

"Fuck... fuck... oh... oh yeah... give it to me... hard... hard... fuck me hard... oh... oh... oh... ah... oh... yeah... fuck me... hard... hard."

I brought her down so her chest was again pressed to mine, her breasts slid on my sweaty skin, moved my hands to her ass, cupped her cheeks, slid her on my cock. Her mouth open, she moaned, grabbed my shoulders, pressed herself to me; her hard nipples dug into my skin.

Then, suddenly, without warning, she jerked back up. I rammed my over-sized cock into her clinging wetness, raised my knees, helping to hold her upright as she leaned backwards towards my feet, placed my hands on her thighs. Repeatedly engulfing my stiff prick, she thrust her hips faster and faster. I thumbed her clit. She closed her eyes, threw her head back, and babbling incoherently, rode out an intense orgasm, then collapsed atop me and, cheek resting on my shoulder, between hurried breaths, said, "That... was... the... greatest."

Now fully confident in my appeal, I pivoted ninety degrees until my feet were on the floor, sat up, took firm hold of her ass, and stood.

"No, this is going to be the greatest."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Walking forward, I pressed her to the paneled wall. We ground our sexes into each other, mashed her clit on my body, swirled my dick in her depths, and as need and hunger multiplied, fucked ever harder. I drilled her with long powerful strokes that held her to the wall; she wrapped her legs around my waist, locked her ankles together, met my every thrust with her own, driving her pussy onto my cock. Tossing her head from side-to-side, she was hit by another orgasm, short and powerful, her body shuddering fiercely. I started to slow and give her the chance to recover, but she said, "No, no, fuck me, fuck me hard," and pushed her hand between us, worked her clit, arched her back, slammed her sex into me. Her body went rigid, her breathing sputtered, while another orgasm washed through her.

"Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me."

She dropped her eyes, watched my cock slice in and out of her cunt, hammering her pussy with relentless speed and power, each stroke bringing a grunt of pleasure from deep within her gut. I was riding a twin high, loving both the tightness of Dr. Fulton's sex and the feeling that came from not only fucking my friend's beautiful forbidden unobtainable step-mother, but stripping her to her sexual core. I tightened my hands on her ass, jerked into her, pounded her cunt. The walls shook, the ceiling fixtures rattled.

She met my every stroke, tightening her legs on my waist.

We were a unity, lost in the indescribable pleasure of our fuck, bucking and humping, horny pussy merging with aching dick. The room filled with moans, gasps, and sighs, the sound of pelvises colliding, the squishing noise of juicy drooling pussy clinging to hard penetrating cock.

Voice burning with sexual fervor, she moaned, "Ooohhh... yeah, fuck me. Ooohhh... oohh yeah... oohh... oh God... oohh... that's it. Harder, harder, harder. Fuck me harder, fuck my pussy. Close, so close, I'm so close. Fuck me. Fuck my horny cunt... hard and fast."

My balls were swollen, ready to burst.

And then, whining in animal ecstacy, Dr. Fulton screamed, "Oh God. Oh God... yeah... yeah... yeah... fucking cumming... don't stop... don't stop... please don't stop... oooohhhh... aaahhhh... ooooooooooo," and came.

My knees buckled as I spewed rope after hot white rope of sperm into her, somehow managing to support her as I stumbled backwards and fell onto the bed, jamming my cock even deeper into her. As it did Dr. Fulton, her body quaking and shuddering, was whipsawed by a final exquisite orgasm.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHH... FFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK... YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

We tumbled to the floor, our chests rising and falling, our lungs struggling for air. I slid my arm under her head, kissed her. After awhile Dr. Fulton, a cocktail of cum and girl juice dripping from her pussy, said, "You were right, that was the greatest."

* * * *

We were quiet awhile, enjoying the closeness and warmth of each other's bodies. Then she reached for my flaccid penis, cradled it in her hand, stroked the underside with her thumb.

"Now Jimmy, you need to understand. No one can know about this, if word got out it would destroy my marriage and my reputation, possibly my career."

Life was, somehow, returning to my penis.

"Of course Dr. Fulton, I won't tell anyone."

Twisting her hand on the cock-head, she said, "I think its time you start calling me Mary Susan, but I'm afraid I did not make myself clear. Our state, because of those teacher-student sex scandals, adopted a caretaker law. Even though your eighteen, because I'm seeing you under the auspices of the Boy Scouts, a position of trust and authority, I could go to jail."

"I understand Mary Susan," the words did not come tripping easily off the tongue, "you can count on me, I won't let anyone know."

She dropped her head, licked the crown of my fully erect penis, straddled me, reached for my dick, placed it on her sex, and said, "No, you still don't understand, best I be absolutely explicit. As long as you keep this to yourself you can blackmail me, force me to have sex with you whenever you want, and not only will I, but I'll have to make sure it's so good you'll never be tempted to tell anyone and lose the chance to fuck me whenever your horny little self desires."

I might be a little slow, but I got it.

"I see your point Mary Susan," the words felt more natural this time, "you've been a bad girl and there are consequences. And you know how we teen-age boys are, we're always thinking about sex."

Sinking down my rod, she said with a low moan, "Oh yes Jimmy, I'm counting on it."

"From now on it's James."

"Yes James, let's fuck."

* * * *

After Patrick, I, and our friend Vincent were initiated as Eagle Scouts, Patrick's dad threw a small outdoor party. He was unusually gregarious and outgoing, greeting everyone with a pat on the back and a joke.

It didn't go unnoticed. Vincent said, "Pat, your Dad must really dig your being an Eagle Scout, I've never seen the old grump this happy."

"Well guys, it ain't me and you gotta keep this a secret, but we just found out I'm going to be a big brother, my step-mom's pregnant. They've been trying for awhile but - I'll have to kill you if you repeat this - his sperm count was so low they had their doubts."

Vincent delivered a high five and an animated, "Fuckin' 'A'"

I feigned surprise, I believe convincingly.

12