All Comments on 'Earning an Audition'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What luck. To meet a guy with a nice cock who likes getting sucked and likes to fuck. Add to that is the fact that he knows someone in the porn industry

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago

Loved the story, hope to hear more about this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wanting more

Good story and fast read. I suspect it's mostly fiction, but there is also a thread of reality that comes through here. As a young bi bottom, I can totally relate to the enjoyment that comes from sucking a nice hard cock and pleasuring a guy until he unloads in your mouth. I also enjoy a good fuck once in a while, especially when it's done by an older guy who can last longer than a couple of strokes. You'll have to write more to let us know what happened next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not only is this story hot, it’s believable which is rare with most porn stories. That’s what makes a great story in my opinion. Now I need a hard cock to suck and fuck. Made me very horny. Keep writing and keep it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hoy story

that made my cock hard, I want to suck and fuck a big cock

firedogg81firedogg81over 4 years ago
great

great story keep it going

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another good story that sounds like it might be based on real events, I hope there is more to be told, thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...