All Comments on 'Earning The A'

by Darksider

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ass

i love a cock ln my mouth with a lot of cum but not up my asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mmm

You got me hot, horny, and needing to take care of business!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Favorite

This is probably my favorite story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DAMN!!!!

After i got done reading this I masterbated until couldn't no more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This deserves an 'H'

Very Nice

ladyambarladyambarover 18 years ago
Someone turn on the fan, please...

I sure love this story. Woo! It's really hot in here... ;)

ladyambarladyambarover 18 years ago
Someone turn on the fan, please...

I sure love this story. Woo! It's really hot in here... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot

fucking hot only word i can think of is hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
holy shit

i wish my teachers did that!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
am i bi or tri

reading this made me sio ho to be fucked hard. i just like sex. i have never looked at a man and got hot for him or even have a sexual thought. i do about women. as a matter of fact, there are ver few women i wont fuck if given the chance and i pursue it. but, i love to suck cock, i love the taste of cum i love being fucked. i reallty think im lucky. i can get it almost anytime. i think that everyone should be that way. sex is sex. enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well..

All I can say is tasty. 0=]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG

I want to be fucked long and hard after reading that story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!!

Man this story made me horny as hell, I have always wondered what it would be like to do somethng like this!!

stonepretenderstonepretenderabout 14 years ago
Hot hot!

Mmm great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I want to earn a A like that

This is a good

I want a big cock up my ass fucking me so harder

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great teacher!

Loved the story. During my last two years of high school I had a husband and wife pair as two of my teachers. I did a number of jobs around their house after school and as things progressed I began fucking the wife on a regular basis. She explained to me that her husband was bi and that I could earn extra money by sucking him off and giving him my "pussy". Needless to say, my grades in those two classes were straight "A"s. I sucked, fucked and did a lot of things with both of them for a number of years. I became his whore and serviced a number of other cocks that he provided to me. Life was great in those years of school, couldn't wait to get to school and "learn" from my teachers. If I learned nothing else I became a great piece of ass for lots of men and fucked, sucked and serviced lots of "school teachers".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my cunt

I'm so fucking wet right now. I need to get fucked so badly. I've been rubbing my clit through this entire story...I NEED COCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot

wish that was me getting fucked I am in need of a cock to suck and fuck my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My economics teachers cock in my ass didn't earn me an A but I got a B+ which got me to the next level. Funny thing was, he didn't particularly like me because I was a terrible student who goofed around, he was a rather short older guy, glasses who seemed to have no class control. We played on it but learnt not much. So I had to ask him would he re mark my paper and consider a B as that was what I needed. No, not going to re mark your paper, you old bastard, you taught me nothing, I really let go at him. He calmly looked at me, finished, just about, well then you want a B, ha, you athletic jocks expect to just come in here and I will re mark your paper. You want a B, then you earn it, drop the shorts, bend over and take it like the guys before you, oh yes, you look surprised, my time to enjoy for the misery you put me through. Your choice, leave now or drop them and bend over. I looked at him, decide now or leave. I needed the B, surely there is, look I told you, bend over for a B or leave. I really needed it, so I dropped my shorts, he laughed and I turned and bent over the desk. I heard the door lock, I heard him shuffle around, then a very wet finger rimming me, probing I must say gently, one of my girlfriends had touched my ass as she blew me, it turned me on, just like this was, then 2 , still gently probing, I felt him move, you want a guarantee for your pass, a B+, then suck my cock, I looked up, shit where did he hide that, a short guy, his cock was big, made mine look small and I was 6 and half inches, college boys measure these things. He pushed toward me, I opened my mouth, he put the head in and a little bit more, just rocking back and forward. He was hard, nice , ready, as he moved behind me. I felt the head, a little pressure and a sharp push and I opened and he was in me, pain, but he stayed there, I could feel more lube running on me and he entered me fully, bit by bit, back, forward and then slowly began fucking me, holding me as he moved in me. I came, he didn't even touch me, it was that sudden, intense as he worked back and forward, waiting until I was relaxed and then he fucked me, I could hear myself saying yes, yes and even pushing back on him as he worked my ass, I was sure his cock could not get bigger, but it did followed by a beautiful warmth as my cock seemed to be pulsing with nothing coming out. He stayed in me like that, I even moved my ass around hoping he would keep fucking but he eventually eased back, I felt his cum dribble down onto my balls. I got my B+, below it was written, I am sure if this student had applied himself more during the whole year and not just the last semester he could have gotten an A. If you need to discuss please come and see me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why does this story not have the teacher to rim a virgin for the first time. It will the virgin go crazy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In school a male teacher was having a sex with a female student to give her improved grades. He got arrested. In this state even if the student is 18 age of consent it is still illegal if still a student. Me and other high school mates were having sex. In this state if underage and you are within 2 years it is not illegal.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

What a hot story and cute ending. But I was hoping to get the a, he would have to do some gardening too! 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous