All Comments on 'Earning the Afternoon Off'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

A good mommy

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Seems fair...

...Daddy cums first and often when he's home, But Sonny cums next and often when Daddy's away. Everybody wins.

imharmless69imharmless69over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great, great story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Possibly a series

Next chapter, Daddy suggests a threesome, Mum Dad and Son.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The young stud will never leave home now.

Why would he ever want to leave, since he has free room and board, with free pussy from the only woman that he ever wanted.

As horny as his mom is, she won't let him leave, and won't give up that young cock that she can have any time she wants it, plus having threesomes with her boss and her son.

A great storyline that could go on for a couple more chapters a least, as there is a lot more to tell about the horny mom and son.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Peter needs to die from something,

that is why he got them together. He knew it was coming and wanted to make some good happen first. Otherwise the sheer hate I feel for this guy on behalf of the men in her family will make future stories unbearable.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
great

i loved it, so wonderful to have a son like david

such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Man, I seriously dislike Peter and should you continue this series please cut him out, also I hope this doesn't turn into one of those mom, dad and son threesomes.

Your other series are more interesting than this slut mom story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the son of the teacher in subjects?

Could this be the son of the teacher in subjects? if not a good series but i agree with other comments no threesome with dad but peter i dont realy care. realy good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Category!

Shouldn't this be classified more as a group or loving wife story? What son is going live with a mother who is a "SLUT" and a 3-way one at that, married to his dad (supposively in an out of area open marriage), and the son is 28y.o. accepting this? Also, what son is going to collaborate with his adversary for the "Golden Goose". This just doesn't fit the "True Essence" of the "Incest Fantasy". The turn in this story would have been for David to dispel any future notions of Peter ever touching his mother again and his mother to be forever guided, never to stray form home to have her needs fulfilled.

That is the uniqueness of the writer to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sequel??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story by a prolific writer

It's a beautiful thing when a mother is loving and caring enough to open her mommy-hole to her boy's stiff young prick. Like David's mother, more moms should be sensitive to their boy's dire need. Plenty of boys'd love to unload their young balls up where they were once a little baby, their own mother's cunt. And lots of mothers discover to their delight that their own good-looking boy's sturdy young prick is just what their motherly cunt needs. A boy fills his mommy's belly with great big doses of his warm creamy semen, mom cums like crazy, and all's right with the world.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
decent story

i liked it till mom was slutting around with boss not a turn on for me and dont like mom sharing keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If David was a real man he would have killed the boss of her mother, it is a true cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Family Wimp

A family cum dump cow fucking wimp story. useless asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree david should have beat the shit out of the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what the hell

that is one fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Frustrated Son

I know exactly how the son felt in the beginning. I am 19 and I still live in my mother's house. She is so sexy. She is dating someone and night after night I am forced to listen to them fucking through the wall. I can hear her moan, the headboard banging against the wall, her boyfriend telling her to call him daddy. I can hear it all and I always beat off to it. It is frustrating because I try not to think about my mother in that way, but it's so difficult. She is all I think about.

NobilistNobilistalmost 8 years ago

Is this THE David? Adams and April father from subject 0?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91%) Loved the story

My mom was hitting on men whenever my dad was away on business.

I established based on circumstantial evidence she was cheating on my dad.

I knew a lot because i was obsessively spying on my mom.

I never stopped loving, or respecting, my mom over her alleged infidelities. Actually i was even more infatuated with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cucky

Cucky son / author story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star

don't care for whore stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Anon, almost 6 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91%) Loved the story

My mom was hitting on men whenever my dad was away on business.

I established based on circumstantial evidence she was cheating on my dad.

I knew a lot because i was obsessively spying on my mom.

I never stopped loving, or respecting, my mom over her alleged infidelities. Actually i was even more infatuated with her.

End quote.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

I enjoyed the story. The son is in his mid twenties. mother early fourties. Everyone knows mother is having an affair. If the relationship between mother and son has been so close, due to father's periods of extensive travels, and mother and son have talked extensively about everything, to include sex, why did she select her boss over her son? The mother has demonistrated that she has a strong sense of self, is self aware and self assured, based on the fact her son caught her with her boss, why did she deny her son? As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I like logically developed plosubplots. She already knows her son loves her unconditionally and limitlessly, so why did it take her lover/boss to force the issue? Story rated 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous