EARS Ch. 01

Story Info
(Earth Against Rampaging Sexomorphs) The Beginning.
2.1k words
3.48
18.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

The space shuttle was cruising through space at normal speed, a day had past since the crew of four left Earth on an exploratory mission to the unknown Planet X. Capt Melissa Lockhart and her crew of three Randy, Manish and Peyton couldn't wait to go down in history as the first people to explore this planet.

Melissa checks the coordinates of their path and found everything normal. "Can't wait," she chuckled to herself and went to join her crew.

"Is everything good, Captain?" Peyton questions .

"Yeah, everything is in order, in two more days we'll be there."

"Do you think we'll find intelligent life, Captain?" Manish questions.

"Maybe," Melissa replies.

"Anyone up for cards?" Randy questioners.

"I'm in," Melissa replied.

The other two nodded and they proceed to play blackjack.

Suddenly the ship's alarm started wailing.

"What's going on?" Mannish questions.

"I don't know but I'll find out!" Melissa replied.

Melissa races to the cockpit but she suddenly falls as the ship stops. She takes the controls and tries to fire up the engines but it's no good. Rumbling could be heard.

"It's like the ship is caught in something. But I can't see anything the problem must be under the ship." More rumbling could be heard now. "What is this?"

"Captain, what's going on?" Mannish radios.

"I don't know!"

Suddenly Melissa could now see that the ship was inside of something, they were no longer in open space. "Guys you're not gonna believe it but I think we're in the inside of another ship!"

"What are you serious?" Manish radioed.

"Yes go to the nearest window and see for yourself."

They heard more rumbling and then a boom. Melissa checks the camera and sees several gray aliens. They walked on two feet with sharp claws black eyes and welding guns. "What the hell are those things?! Guys we got trouble! Aliens and they look hostile! Can any of you hear me? Hello, hello, hello!"

She looks at the camera and sees Randy walking towards the door and it opens and he sees them. "What on earth?" Two of the aliens fired and Randy was gone.

Melissa screamed as she witness the murder of one of her crew mates from the camera.

Melissa sees them approaching and locks the door. She gets on the radio. "NASA can you hear me? We've encounter hostile activity; I've lost one of my men. Can you hear me? Hello?"

Manish and Peyton were in a gun battle with the aliens but their bullets couldn't penetrate the armor.

One alien throws a gas grenade. Robert and Peyton make a run for it. The aliens fire their lasers and one catches Peyton in the back. "Go without me!"

Melissa could hear the aliens trying to get in. "Darn, what I can do? I could end it but wait perhaps this situation can be resolved peacefully." The door breaks down and Melissa puts her hands up. The alien leader signals her to move and she does this.

The alien soldiers break down a door and find Manish. He puts his hands up but one of the aliens executes him.

Melissa is brought before the General who grins and she's knocked out.

*

Melissa awakens a few hours later. "Where am I?"

An alien guard appears with a bowl and a spoon and slips it under the force field cell and leaves

Melissa didn't understand but looked at the bowl full of brown and red stuff. "What is this?" She sniffs it. "Ugh." She hears her stomach growling. "Guess I really don't have a choice." She tastes the weird food and finds it good so she eats it all. "I wonder if the others are alright. What are they going to do to me, how are we gonna get home?"

An hour passed and then two guards came and lowered the force field. One of them signals Melissa to get up and follow him.

Melissa was led through the corridor of the ship with one guard in front and the behind her. "Where are you taking me?"

The guard ignored her.

As they passed through the corridor, Melissa sees more gray aliens, some looked at her and others were busy working.

They reach the bridge where several gray aliens were working and in the middle of the room were two chairs which were occupied by two aliens.

The leader approaches Melissa who started trembling. "Welcome Captain Melissa Lockhart to my ship."

"You just..."

"That's right I'm speaking in a language that you can understand. I am General Xanzabar of the 1st Supreme Battle Fleet. And this is Letch second-in-command. What we are is unpronounceable in any of your languages so you will address me by the name I've given you."

"Why have you done this? And where's the rest of my crew?!"

"They're all dead."

"Why and how do you know my name?"

"It was your gear obviously."

"And as for your first question, come with me." General Xanzabar nods at Letch who nods back.

They go through the corridor; the gray aliens saluted their General as he pass by with the prisoner Melissa Lockhart following behind him. They reach his quarters, he opens the door. "Ladies first," he said. This didn't make Melissa feel important. As she went inside General Xanzabar's eyes followed her space suit which showed off her sexy ass.

Once they were inside the door closed and the lights came on. "Welcome to my quarters." He sat at the feet of his bed. "There's a chair."

"I'll stand," Melissa said defiantly.

"PARK IT!" he thundered.

Melissa sat at once.

"Well for starters Miss Lockhart, I didn't learn your name from your gear I've been monitoring you for almost a year now."

"Why?"

"Because you are important for my revenge plan, that's the only reason you're still alive."

"Revenge, why? I haven't done anything to you."

"Of course you haven't. It's your older brother; he's the one I'm after."

"Kenneth? What did he do?"

"A year ago my wife and I were a part of a research team sent to Planet Earth to study; we disguised ourselves as humans but then unimaginable happen. My wife went exploring alone and then I found out that her cloaking device malfunctioned. I went to rescue her but your brother got to her first. She explained that they came in peace but that didn't matter, he shot her down. I was able to rescue her but it was too later she was gone. My love was gone forever. When word of this got to my planet WAR was unavoidable. The council gave me permission to lead the 1st Supreme Battle Fleet. That's right; Earth is in our sights I will have my revenge!"

"So why take me captive when you're after my brother?"

"Because I want him to suffer before he dies and what better way to make him suffer than to watch his love ones suffer. I know that you are the only blood relative that is still alive. The invasion of Earth will commence very soon."

"I see, then why don't you just kill my bother and leave the Earth alone?"

"Sorry but we've come too far for that and why would you even suggest that I just I kill him, shouldn't you be begging for me to forgive and spare him?"

"No, you said you've been watching me for almost a year so you should know that I come from a rich family."

"Yes."

"Well my brother is not a good person; he's a spoiled selfish bastard. He forged my parent's signature which removed me from the will. I received no money when they died, I know he did it. I struggled and did everything on my own; he underestimated this 26 year old woman! I got to go up in space and he's still grounded and he's a failed business owner so I could care less if he lived or died, go ahead do it and go ahead and kill off some Earthlings, the Earth is a piece of trash anyway it's long overdue for judgment."

General Xanzabar was flabbergasted at her revelation. "Very well then, my goal is a simple revenge, we have no interest in blowing the planet or enslaving humanity we just want to teach them a lesson, we'll leave once your brother is dead you have my word."

Melissa nods. "So since I'm technically sighing off on this does this mean I'm one of you and no longer a prisoner?"

"Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure I can trust you. From what I researched you humans are deceivers."

"Well what I can do to gain your trust?"

"Well." General Xanzabar as looked her up and down. "You could..."

"I know what it will be a start," she interrupted. "I've seen that look many times on Earth; it seems that we're not too different."

Melissa began unzipping her space suit. She watched as he stared at her curves. Slowly her metal bra concealing her C-cup breasts came into view. She continued until she was down to her metal bra and metal panties.

"Stop, come here," he said before she could remove anything else.

"Eager are we," Melissa smiles.

She walked over to him and his hands soon ran over her body, from her breasts to her navel to her outer and inner thighs. General Xanzabar kisses her cleavage and then her neck and then her mouth. He stops and pulls his armor off and then asks her to pull his clothing off. But once she pulls the last off his clothes she notices that he didn't have a penis!

"Um how are we supposed to make love?"

Three tentacles suddenly emerged from Xanzabar's back.

"Um ok I get it tentacle sex."

"I know it's probably something you're not use to but don't worry you'll have a good time."

He doesn't use the tentacles yet but approaches her and kisses her and then unclasp her bra and pulls off her panties. He pulls her into bed and begins kissing her some more and then he gropes her right breast and kisses and sucks the left brown nipple. She lets out a moan. He begins going down until he reaches her vagina. He begins sucking which sends waves of pleasure to Melissa.

"Oh that feels good!" She moans happily.

Xanzabar stops and the three tentacles take over. One goes inside Melissa's mouth, the other two into her vagina and ass. She moaned as the thrusting begins picking up.

"Oh, ahhhh, oh, it's been such a long time!" Xanzabar yelled.

Melissa could feel the liquid now inside each hole. The tentacle in her mouth pulls out allowing her to swallow. "Mmmm, it tastes sweet like honey." The tentacle then shoots liquid into her face. Some dripped on her arm and she sees that it is a golden color. "Just like honey!"

"Your vagina tastes the same," Xanzabar complemented.

"Thank you."

The tentacle went back inside her mouth while the one in her ass emerges. The gold liquid was now seeping out. They kept going, both moaning in pleasure and then they climaxed. Both of them lay on the bed for several minutes.

"That, that was amazing, no male human has ever come close."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I've found you enjoyable as well. I think I can gain your trust."

"Do I go back to the cell?"

"I'll arrange your quarters but tonight your place is in my bed."

The hours pass and soon both are asleep.

General Xanzabar slowly gets up allowing Melissa to sleep. He showers, put on his uniform and heads to the bridge

"How was it sir, being with a female human?" Letch questioned.

"It was amazing, everything we thought!"

"What will be done with her now?"

"I'll arrange for her own person quarters so she'll feel more at home but I want her under 24 hour surveillance until I say otherwise."

"Yes General!"

"General, Planet Earth is nigh!" A grey alien soldier announced.

"Good prepare to blockade the planet and get the first wave ready to mobilize!"

"Yes General!"

The alien forces begin their attack on Earth. The Earth forces are unprepared to deal with this threat save one man Kenneth Lockhart who's been prepared for this since the day he killed General Xanzabar's wife even before that. And with his sister failing to make contact with NASA he knew for certain that they were coming. With the resources ready to take on the aliens he forms EARS. The name came about when the people began to notice the alien's uncontrollable appetite for sexual relations with the human female population. Therefore they were dubbed Sexomorphs by Kenneth Lockhart.

To Be Continued...

frog7
frog7
133 Followers