Earth Sluts for the Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they drank some beers out on the back porch, the two girls had a pretty good buzz going. It was now one in the morning and they decided to head off to Nicole's bedroom to get some sleep.

Once they got in Nicole's bedroom, Deena went into Nicole's bathroom to change into her sleepwear. That consisted of just a tee shirt and white cotton panties.

While Deena was changing, Nicole opened up her top drawer of her dresser. She reached under her panties and found that small strange shaped silver colored device her mom and dad let her borrow for tonight. She smiled while she waved her right index finger over the button on the device. She closed her dresser drawer.

"It's your turn," said Deena the second she walked out of the bathroom.

Nicole went into the bathroom and changed into her sleepwear that was also a tee shirt and white flower pattern cotton panties.

Nicole and Deena both got on their backs on Nicole's bed. It was quiet while they stared at the ceiling.

Nicole looked to her left at Deena. "Remember when we were young? And how we played around with our pillows."

Deena recalled some memories while she looked up at the ceiling. She giggled when she recalled that fond memory. "I do. And that was actually fun. You taught me about how I can have an orgasm. It was my first."

Nicole had a nasty thought in her head since her pussy started to get wet while she thought about Deena. "Want to do it again?"

Deena looked at Nicole and could tell she was serious. Since she was buzzed from the beer, she started to get horny thinking about that night when they were only ten years old. "Sure. That would be fun."

Nicole and Deena looked at each other. They got up on their knees turned around and each grabbed a pillow. They folded the pillow in half long ways and set it down on the bed. The got on the pillows and straddled the fold with their crotches of their panties. They started to hump their pillows.

It wasn't long before they were both moaning while they rubbed the crotches of their panties against the pillows. The sound of them moaning in unison was sweet music.

They both furiously humped their pillows soaking the pillow cases with the juices of their pussies that were soaking through the crotches of their panties.

"Ahhhhh!" cried out Deena when she had an orgasm.

"Ahhhhh!" cried out Nicole when she hand an orgasm.

They both got off their pillows and put them back by the head of the bed. They got back on their backs and rested their heads on their pussy stained pillows.

"That was fun," said Deena.

"It was," replied Nicole.

There were a few minutes of silence while both girls thought about the other one humping a pillow.

Nicole glanced over at Deena's tee shirt and could see the nipples of her B-cup tits were erect. She was horny and buzzed from the beer that she decided to take a chance. So she inched her left hand and touched Deena's right hand. Deena didn't move her hand out of the way so Nicole decided to take another chance. She held Deena's hand. Deena didn't pull her hand way and Nicole notice Deena had a bit of a smile.

Deena looked to her right at Nicole the same time Nicole looked to her left at Deena. They looked at each other and didn't say a word. It was like they could read their minds when their faces moved closer to each other. Their lips touched. It was their first kiss and it turned passionate with their tongues darting out of each other's mouth.

Nicole reached over with her right hand and started pulling on Deena's left erect nipple through her tee shirt material.

Deena reached over with her left hand and she started pulling on Nicole's right erect nipple through her tee shirt material.

They couldn't resist. Nicole grabbed the bottom of Deena's tee shirt and removed it over Deena's head.

Deena grabbed the bottom of Nicole's tee shirt and removed it over Nicole's head.

Deena grabbed her tits with both hands and started rubbing her nipples against Nicole's nipples.

Nicole grabbed her tits and assisted while they did some nipple to nipple rubbing. It looked like four nipples sword fighting and that feel made the two girls hornier.

Deena released her tits from her grasp and reached down and grabbed the waist band of Nicole's panties. She pulled then down slipped Nicole's panties over her bare feet.

Nicole released her tits from her grasp and grabbed the waist band of Deena's panties. She pulled them down then slipped Deena's panties over her bare feet.

Nicole noticed that Deena shaved her pussy and liked the sight. She reached over with her right hand and started to rub Deena's pussy lips with her fingers.

Deena reached over with her left hand and started rubbing Nicole's pussy.

They started kissing again while they rubbed other's pussies.

After a few minutes Deena and Nicole were kissing and rubbing their pussies and got sweaty.

"Ahhhhh!" cried out Deena when she had an orgasm.

"Ahhhhh!" cried out Nicole when she had an orgasm.

They removed their hands from the pussies. Deena licked Nicole's pussy juices off her fingers. Nicole licked Deena's pussy juices off her fingers.

"I want to eat your pussy," Nicole said.

"I've always wanted that," said Deena then she got on her back and opened her legs. What Nicole didn't know was that Deena had always been bi-curious and wanted to have sex with Nicole in the worst way for the past three years. She was so happy tonight started to fulfill her dream of doing this with Nicole.

Nicole got on her stomach and positioned her face at Deena's bald pussy. She stuck out her tongue and ran the tip up and down Deena's wet slit. Deena moaned with her eyes closed.

Unbeknownst to the two girls was that the bedroom door slowly opened. Janelle peeked inside to check out the commotion. She smiled at the sight of seeing the back of Nicole's head buried in Deena's crotch. She couldn't resist so she took off her bathrobe and let if drop to the hallway floor. She was naked.

Janelle stepped inside Nicole's bedroom and walked over to the bed while Nicole shoved her tongue deep into Deena's pussy,

Deena could sense someone was in the room. She looked to her right and saw Janelle standing naked by the bed rubbing her own pussy with her right hand. Her eyes widened in shock. She felt that she should push Nicole off her pussy but Nicole started to suck on her clit. It was so hot and she didn't want Nicole to stop. So she just smiled at Janelle while she checked out her naked body. Nice! She thought while she looked at the naked MILF. She had also had dreams of being naked with Janelle one day.

Janelle knew Deena would accept so she climbed up on the bed and straddled her pussy over Deena's face with her ass pointed at Nicole.

Nicole smiled at the sight of her mom straddled naked over Deena's face. They talked about doing this early in the morning after Deena accepted the invitation to spend the night. Their dream came true. Well part of the dream was coming true.

Janelle lowered her hairy pussy to Deena's waiting mouth. Deena immediately started sucking on Janelle's clit and could smell her wet pussy. She loved that smell.

While Nicole sucked on Deena's clit she glanced up and saw the crack of her mom's wide ass cheeks and caught a glimpse of her asshole. She loved that view.

Nicole reached up and started to play with Deena's nipples while she sucked on Deena's clit. Deena loved that feeling.

The three gals moaned in with the sound of ecstasy that filled the room.

After five minutes of heaving moaning and sweating it happened.

"Ahhhhh!" Deena cried out in Janelle's pussy having an orgasm.

"Ahhhhh!" Janelle cried out having and orgasm from Deena's tongue and her crying out into her pussy.

After her orgasm subsided, Janelle got off Deena's face and sat in the bed. She watched while Nicole took some last licks to soak up Deena's pussy juices.

Nicole moved away from Deena's pussy.

They all sat on the bed.

Janelle and Nicole looked at each other and wondered who would be the one to ask Deena to go to the next level.

Nicole nodded that she would take that task.

"Ah, Deena. How would you like to try something extremely different?"

"What would that be?"

Nicole and Janelle looked at each other.

"Well, it's sex like you've never had before. I mean they have huge monster cocks," said Nicole and moved her hands out to show about twelve inches.

Deena had always wanted to try a cock bigger than six inches in her pussy. So she was game and thought that they had some black dude waiting out in the hall.

"You'll love it but it has to remain our secret," said Nicole.

Deena looked at Janelle and wondered what could she be talking about. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. "You want me to fuck a horse?" she said and started to get nervous and started to scoot off the bed.

"Oh no. Not a horse, said Nicole and she looked sincere.

"It's cock from out of this world," said Janelle.

"Out of this world. What are you talking about?"

"You have to some see them for yourself," said Nicole then she grabbed Deena's right hand and had her get off the bed.

Janelle got off the bed. "Let's go outside," said Janelle while she and Nicole got Deena off the bed.

"Are we going outside naked?"

"Sure, why not. It's great to feel the night air on your naked skin," Nicole said.

Deena thought about it a few seconds and liked the idea of going outside naked. After all, she would do that at her parent's farm in the middle of the night.

Nicole, Deena, and Janelle all went out the rear of the house then walked naked through the field under the twinkling stars. There was a little breeze that cooled them off and made all of their nipples erect.

Deena looked curious while they walked through the field and headed towards the woods. "Who are we going to meet that has a monster cock?" she said.

Janelle and Nicole looked at each other and smiled.

"Just wait and see," said Janelle and her pussy started to tingle in anticipation of more Alien cock.

Nicole's pussy also started to tingle in anticipation of more Alien cock.

Deena started to get really curious and wondered if they had a gangbang in mind in the woods.

It was quiet while Nicole, Deena and Janelle strolled through the woods.

They soon came upon the clearing.

"I forgot about this clearing," said Deena. She took another glance at the clearing where that spaceship had landed ten minutes ago. It had its door opened. Then Deena's eyes widened in disbelief when it dawned on her what she saw. She stood there with her mouth dropped opened in shock. "A spaceship. Is that a spaceship?" she asked while she looked at Janelle and Nicole.

"It sure is," said Nicole with a smile.

Janelle nodded with a smile while she stared at the opened doors.

"A fucking spaceship. A real fucking spaceship," said Deena while she looked again, rubbed her eyes and looked again.

"Yes. A real fucking spaceship with Aliens that love to fuck Earth women and men," said Janelle.

"With monster cocks," added Nicole and again moved her hands to show a length of around twelve inches.

Deena looked at Nicole and Janelle who stood there with huge smiles on their faces. Her curiosity went into high gear. "I have to see this."

Janelle grabbed Deena's left hand while Nicole grabbed Deena's right hand.

They walked hand in hand into the clearing and headed to the spaceship.

They arrived at the door and headed up the stairs without any hesitation.

Once they got inside the spaceship, they gave Deena a few seconds to check out the room.

"A fucking spaceship. I'm in a real fucking spaceship," said Deena while she looked at the console.

"Rucklic, your Earth sluts are here," called out Janelle.

Deena got nervous not knowing what these Aliens would look like. Where they four feet tall and a blob of green slime that scooted across the floor? She questioned in her mind.

The outside door closed with a whish and locked. That startled Deena.

"Don't worry. It's okay," said Janelle while she lightly stroked Deena's right arm.

Deena felt safe.

The two of the four doors by the four beds whished opened.

From the room to the right walked out Rucklic and Cicklic walked out naked.

From the room to the left walked out Tucklic and Jucklic also naked.

"We got your signal and want some Earth pussy to fuck," said Rucklic then he saw Deena. "Ah, we have a new slut."

"Her name is Deena," said Nicole.

"Hi Deena," said Rucklic, Tucklic, Cicklic and Jucklic in unison.

Deena didn't know what to say. She was speechless with the sight of four naked Aliens. She just gave them a little wave. Then she looked at Rucklic and Tucklic and saw their blue cock heads poking out from under their pubic hairs. She leaned over to Nicole. "I thought you said they had huge monster cocks," she said and looked disappointed.

Janelle and Nicole looked at each other and smiled and knew Deena's disappointment would change in a minute.

Deena's eyes widened and a huge smile grew on her face the second she saw Rucklic and Tucklic's cock start to grow out to their full ten-inch meaty length. "Monster cocks!" she said and her pussy started to get wetter thinking about having one of those huge sausages inside her pussy.

"Deena and Nicole. Get on your knees," said Janelle then motioned for Rucklic and Tucklic to some over.

Deena couldn't keep her eyes off of Tucklic's arched and bouncy cock while he walked over to her.

Nicole smiled while Rucklic walked over with his cock arched out and bouncing in rhythm with his movement.

Once Tucklic stood in front of Deena, Deena knew what her job was so she reached out and grabbed a hold of his cock. She loved the smooth skin feeling of her blue cock. She opened her mouth and inserted the head of Tucklic's cock inside. "Mmmm," she moaned out and loved the taste of his cock so far.

Nicole was already there and had Rucklic's cock all the way to where his tip was ready to poke the back of her throat. She breathed through her nose so that she wouldn't gag.

While Nicole and Deena were sucking cock, Janelle had Jucklic on her back and was licking Jucklic's pussy. Cicklic was on her back with her head under Janelle's pussy licking her wet slit.

After a few seconds of Nicole and Deena sucking Alien cock, they got on their hands and knees. They both wiggled their ass cheeks to let Rucklic and Tucklic as an invite to fuck their pussies.

Rucklic got on his knees behind Nicole while Tucklic got on his knees behind Deena.

Deena looked a little scared yet excited about the feeling of that Alien monster cock that would soon enter her cunt. She was ready for this new sexual experience.

Tucklic rubbed the head of his cock up and down the slit of Deena's pussy. She moaned and couldn't wait for him to penetrate her.

Rucklic shoved his cock deep inside Nicole's pussy. She moaned while he started to pump her with the sound of his crotch slapping against her ass cheeks filling the air.

Deena anxiously waited while Tucklic teased her by running the tip of his cock up and down her slit. He was actually waiting until she was dripping wet. She was so he pressed the head of his cock into her pussy hole. Then he shoved it in all the way.

Deena's eyes bugged out the second she felt his cock shove all the way into her pussy. It hurt for a few seconds but then the pain subsided and was replaced with a warm tingling sensation.

"Mmmm," she moaned while Tucklic slowly pumped her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my pussy," yelled out Nicole while Rucklic furiously pumped his meaty cock in and out of her wet cunt. "I'm a slutt," she yelled out.

Janelle was moaning while she sucked on Jucklic's clit and Cicklic sucked on Janelle's clit.

"Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!" yelled out Deena while Tucklic started to pick up his pace with pumping her pussy.

The room of the spaceship was soon filled with the two Earthling and two Alien women all moaning with ecstasy. It was the sloshing sound of those monster cocks pounding the pussies with the added sound of their crotches slapping against their butt cheeks.

Then Deena and Nicole couldn't hold back any longer.

"AHHHHH!" screamed out Deena while that warm tingling sensation that started at her curled toes and raced all the way to her head. Her body trembled when she had her intense orgasm.

"AHHHHH!" screamed out Nicole while that warm tingling sensation started at her curled toes and raced all the way to her head. Her body trembled when she had her intense orgasm.

"AHHHHHH!" cried out Janelle when she had her orgasm from Jucklic's magic tongue.

Then when Deena thought it was over, she could feel the entire length of Tucklic's cock swell up inside her pussy sealing off her opening. "EEEEEEE!" shrieked out Tucklic in a Dolphin sound when he had his first explosion of a glob of cum into her pussy. Deena felt his globs of warm tingling cum explode out of his cock and started to fill up her pussy. "AHHHHH!" she screamed out as that gave her another tingling orgasm and curled her toes.

Nicole waited. Then she felt Rucklic's cock swell up in her pussy. She knew what was coming next and it felt so good to once again feel globs of Alien warm and tingling cum spurting out into her pussy. "AHHHHH!" she screamed out when this time it gave her another orgasm and curled her toes.

Rucklic and Tucklic pulled their cocks out of the girl's pussies.

They both stood up and their cock immediately retraced into their bodies.

Nicole and Deena sat on the floor out of breath.

"I love Alien cock," said Deena out of breath and couldn't believe the wonderful feeling she got by being fucked by an Alien.

"Me too," said Nicole.

Janelle walked over and sat down by Deena. "I also love Alien cock," she said.

The three girls sat there for a few minutes to catch their breath.

Three minutes had passed and Janelle, Deena and Nicole said their good-byes to their Alien lovers.

They left the spaceship and headed back into the woods.

Once they got out of the woods, Janelle held Nicole's left hand and held Deena's right hand.

They skipped they way through the field and headed to the house.

Once they got to the back porch, Janelle told them to stay put. She went inside and came back out with two large blankets.

They left the porch and headed off back to the field.

When they got to the middle of the field, Deena and Nicole helped Janelle spread out the two blankets in the grass.

They lay down on the blanket on their backs with Janelle in the center, Deena to her right and Nicole to her left. They cuddled naked under the stars and watched while the spaceship ascended out of the woods and zoomed off to the stars. They were on their way for some German pussy in Germany.

They cuddled on their backs and drifted off to sleep while Alien cum oozed out of Deena, and Nicole's pussies and dripped to the blanket.