All Comments on 'Earth, Wind & Fire'

by Twinkely

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

more background and I am good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!

Please tell me there will be more!?

TwinkelyTwinkelyover 9 years agoAuthor

Was planning on adding more if people liked it so yeah there will be more ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"She put me down on her bed, spread my legs and pulled my panties down."

should be:

"She put me down on her bed, pulled my panties down and spread my legs."

Tippy69Tippy69about 9 years ago

Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it..

More please.... thank you for time spent entertaining us...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
want more!!!

I have been waiting for more of your stories but you haven't written more I want more your story left me hot and wanting more.

gjames17gjames17about 7 years ago
Great start!

Would love to see what happens next. Twinkely, if you're still around, please submit the next chapter? Thank you for sharing what you have so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay, you mentioned fire...

...although her fingernails turning red seemed to be a pretty minimal superpower, and not one likely to impress criminals. Earth and wind are in the title, but have nothing much to do with the story-- unless it's her smacking into the earth when she fell off her bike (not impressive for a superhero, but oh, well). Wind? Maybe you meant wine? They did have some wine...

And I was bemused by her former teacher's "soft, watery mouth". Watery? I've had mouth-watering food, but I've never kissed a watery mouth. And then "I cringed at my arousal"? Huh? I'm not sure you know what "cringe" means.

I finally gave up, though, when the former teacher "spread my legs and pulled my panties down". I have to wonder-- have you ever gotten undressed? If you spread your legs, you _can't_ pull your panties down! To pull them down, your legs have to be together, or they won't lower past your thighs.

I quit there. I didn't even want to read what you did with the actual sex act.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous