All Comments on 'East End Lovers Ch. 06'

by DoverCliff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
that was great

from start to finsh just loved it. you make a grat author .yours leannxxx

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
last chapter

the chapter was a big turn off . finding they are not in love anymore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
turn off

When you said they are out of love with each other, I was really let down. Cliff's "outside liasons" seemed to have a point to them, or he quit them. He had a girlfriend in high school and ended it. Then one in Uni that moved away for work. Then he had his landlady. Now, for a nice room in London in the '70s' I'd have slept with just about anybody so he did what he had to do. Maureen's trysts just seemed tawdry. Co-workers, mostly, and probably married. She could have made more of an effort with her son, as he was just starting out in his new life. Cliff and Maureen making a "extracurricular activity" by enabling Mothers and Sons who hadn't quite been able to make that last leap would be a good story in and of itself. But you have sullied their relationship by first claiming that they had fallen in love and that they then, in just a few years, realized that they were no longer. Just "in lust". More for you in "feedback".

leespikedleespikedover 7 years ago
Exciting stuff!

The encounter with Jim and his mom is an excellent piece and great writing. I loved the premise, some brilliant twists I thoroughly enjoyed. I was disappointed to see you wind down the series. I could see more encounters, even group sessions or swapping. haha I'd rather see your imagination at work. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You don't fall out of love being mum and son especialy if your fucking. 6 chapters of wall to wall fucking yet you brushed over the fact she had a few lovers while he was away. You could spend a paragraph or two telling how many men and how many fucks. Also how old they were and how good they were.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Having never been in love, I do not know how one falls out of love. As for the love between mother and son, it may change in intensity but it does not end. Just through the act of sex, they still love each other. Sex can be the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience two human beings can share together. This is a good, well written series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous