All Comments on 'East of the River'

by YoursSINSerely

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're such an asshole

You know, when you told me that you were writing this story for some porn site, you pique my curiosity, so, of course, I had to read what you wrote. Only, never in my wildest imagining did I think you'd use my real name, Barb.

What the fuck! I still have to live in this small town. Pretty much everyone had forgotten about the swan that nearly pecked off my pecker. Not to mention, what if Sally ever found this story Online and read it. I never told her about the swan.

I asked you not to write about this and you told me that you were not going to use my name. You told me that you wouldn't even mention the mill. You told me that you'd write the story by a lake and not a river. Yet, here it all is in black and white.

You're such an asshole Barbara. You're still pissed because I cheated on you with that stripper, aren't you? Is that it? Is this your way of getting back at me?

It's been 10 friggen years since you divorced my ass. You got everything. You got it all, including my truck. What more do you want? Why did you write this story. I hate you!

I don't hate you. I just wrote that. I still miss the sex I had with you. Sally doesn't swallow. She blows me like twice a year, once on my birthday. She dabbles. You really knew how to suck cock. If I miss anything about you, I miss your fabulous 36-24-36 body, your perfect C cup tits, and your blowjobs.

Okay, reading this made me horny, but I'm still mad at you. I figure you owe me a blowjob for using my real name and for lying to me that you'd change the mill to a factory and the river to a lake. Now, anyone who reads this story will know it's me.

Paybacks a bitch and now you must suck my cock, while I play with your tits. Hey, you owe me. Only, don't tell Larry. I won't tell Larry that you blew me, if you don't. And you'd better not tell Sally. Don't forget, I know plenty of stuff about you, too. Yeah, I could write a pretty could story about that frigging midget door-to-door salesman that you had sex with, while I was at work. God, you were such a slut back then.

So, don't make any plans Friday. I'll meet you at that place we used to go, you know the one. I want a blowjob from you for you writing this about me. If I wasn't so horny thinking about you sucking my cock, I'd be mad. Don't bother wearing a bra. I'll make a batch of cosmos. Maybe if I get you trunk enough, you'll let me flash you.

Oh, by the way, you make it sound like I stripped you in this story. You were the one that had my cock out and was blowing me, before I even kissed you. You failed to mention that tidbit, didn't you.

You made it sound like you were embarrassed being nearly naked in the story. Well, truth be told, you were naked and you made sure that anyone who passed by saw your tits. Are you still like that with Larry? Do you still flash your tits to the truckers on the highway?

I saw you once at the mall. You didn't even see me. You were up to your old tricks, flashing your panties to the shoe salesman, while trying on shoes or were you even wearing panties. Knowing you, as I do, being married to you for nearly 20 years, you weren't wearing panties. You still look good.

Oh, by the way, if you don't show up Friday to blow me, I have all those photos of you. I can post them somewhere, maybe even here.

Take care Babs,

Carl

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Ouch!!!

I can't imagine the end of my penis bitten off. I really hope this wasn't a real-life experience. Interesting story, nonetheless. Good luck on the contest.

driphoneydriphoneyabout 14 years ago
Yikes!

Babs, you naughty little writer, you! I sure didn't see that coming. Haha. Well, all's well that ends well. ;)

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50about 14 years ago
Nice job

Good luck in the contest.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Crazy Story

Ok, Sins, Crazy story. Don't ask me why but it made me laugh and hold my dick at the same time. I have no idea how you came up with a story about a guy getting his dick bit off by a swan. Good luck in the contest.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Slick

Oh nice one, Babs,

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Swan Song

I LOVED this story. It was so unexpected. Seriously, Babs, I cannot stop laughing. Very good imagery and use of back story to make it go full circle. Great job!

DaddyWantsYouDaddyWantsYouabout 14 years ago
You're an awesome writer.

Well written. well detailed. And very erotic.

maineman4umaineman4uabout 14 years ago
Watch out for Slick Willey Cum Friday!

Great story. Swans make great guard animals! I lost two fingernails to a swan at a New Hampshire zoo; they are real mean bastards.

If the lunatic above is actually. writing the truth, then you may want to think carefully about "Friday night". In the future be sure you disguise your story enough so assholes like him and his friends won't know it's about him. Much safer that way.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 14 years ago

Wonderful story, refreshingly different, beautifully written and very real; I loved the humanity and the warmth. I thought how odd, the initial surgery was done by a swan and the subsequent surgery by a Swann- scalpel blades are made by a company called Swann. I can well understand the concern about the surgery done by the swan, and the joy of the repair done by Swann. Thank you for the imagination (I hope it is immagination) you have so capably shared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous