All Comments on 'Easter Alone at the Adult Theater'

by greenhornet19582000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ok but

not a bad story, BUT, run it by an editor next time to catch the little things that detract from the reading. I liked it, but help it next time. S.F.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

You are one brave guy. I would never lick someones cum from some guys ass. Sounds hot, but the risk is to great. I have never came away from and adult theatre without getting lucky. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easter

Great Story!! Gives a whole new meaning to the term "He is risen."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This: "I pulled his ass cheeks apart and drove my tongue into his freshly fucked ass. Tasting the hot cum on my tongue and lips was so hot. While tongue fucking his ass I reached around and started to stroke his cock in rhythm with my tongue fucking."

My god, how fucking hot, slutty and perverted! I learned about eating ass from a porn mag article by Candy Samples, she said if I tongued and ate my girls ass, she'd go wild and do anything! After 40 years of marriage (and plenty of hot, secret gay sex on the side, unbeknownst to wifey who is sexless due to diabetes) I now absolutely LOVE eating clean ass and having my squeaky clean, shaved smooth hole eaten, too! Wish we could meet, I'd love to 69 hot fresh cum out of our asses, what a sexy treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cock sucking and tonguing an ass hole is ecstasy but in a gay cinema setting is the height of exciting for a voyeuristic exhibitionist ... the mental visuals presented are so exciting ... glad to be naked as masturbating was so fine and consuming my own cum from my hand happened in concert with "tasting the hot cum ... while tongue fucking" drove me over the edge of delight ... Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous