Easter at Brenda's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Brenda, how about some warning girl! Damn, all I need is for them to tell their mom you two were over here today. You know how she feels about you - especially Kelly!"

I was about to say something when the phone rang. God, the place was a madhouse! How were we ever going to get down to some serious sex the way things were going so far? Then I heard him talking and next thing I knew I was REALLY wondering if anything was going to happen.

"Oh really honey? Don't you have anything else to shop for?" he said into the phone.

My heart skipped a beat as I had a bad feeling about where the conversation was going.

"So when do you think you'll be home then?" He just nodded to himself as he listened to the answer. He said he loved her, then hung up and turned back to us.

"Shit. She'll be home in an hour or so," he said. "Sorry girls, looks like a no-go."

Well, I wasn't going to let THAT stop things. I was horny as hell by now and the last thing I wanted was to have to go back to Brenda's and masturbate to relieve the tension in me when right in front of me was a handsome guy with a cock I KNEW was just waiting to fuck me. I walked up to him and kneeled in front of him as I started to undo his belt and jeans. David didn't try to stop me but I could hear him chuckling.

"Damn, I take it somebody's hungry for something," he said in a low voice.

Brenda, not about to be undone, kneeled beside me and unzipped his jeans and the two of us pulled his pants down to his ankles.

"Well brother, Kelly's not the only one hungry for something," she said as she looked up at him with a sly grin on her face.

David let out a loud breath and put his hands on the top of our heads as we pulled his boxers down to join his jeans at his ankles. "God damn it," he exclaimed, "I can't believe you girls are doing this. She's going to be home in an hour and what if the boys come up here?"

Well, seeing the way his cock was reacting I knew that he wasn't all THAT concerned! I licked my lips in anticipation as Brenda grabbed his cock at the base and held it to my waiting mouth. I wasn't about to turn down the offer and my tongue reached out to lick the head and then I took him in my mouth and went down on his cock until the entire thing was in my mouth. He was only about half erect so it easily fit and I could feel the pulsing of his heart as the blood filled his shaft.

As I lifted my head up I sucked hard on his cock, pulling it out from his crotch as I let all but the head out of my mouth before going down on him again. Brenda had his balls in one hand as she stroked whatever part of his cock wasn't in my mouth at the time as I sucked his cock like I hadn't had one in ages.

"Oh fuck! God you sure know how to suck cock," he whispered loudly he quickly hardened in my mouth.

"OK girlfriend, I want some of my brother's cock now," Brenda said as she pulled his cock away from me and brought it to her own mouth.

I watched hungrily as she took her brother into her mouth and sucked him. I could tell she must have been getting a lot of practice with new boyfriends as she was obviously much more confident sucking him than I had remembered her being before. David was obviously noticing the difference as well.

"Damn sis," he said, pushing her head down onto his cock, "I guess you've been making somebody pretty happy since the last time... Shit girl, that feels great!"

I noticed Brenda was using her tongue on his shaft as she sucked him and smiled. So many girls just seemed to think that if they let the guys cock slide in and out of their mouth's enough that they were doing a good job but I learned long ago that the secret to a good blow job wasn't how far you took him in or how fast. Nope - it was ALL in the tongue action.

Sure I knew it turned a guy on to see his cock disappear completely into my mouth, especially when he could feel it actually pushing its way down my throat. But when it came to making him cum, I knew that nothing made a cock squirt faster than using my tongue on him in just the right way. Usually it took me a few minutes to figure out what a particular guy liked best.

It was no different than licking a girl - everyone has their own personal erotic zones and technique that made them cum the best. Some guys wanted their head to get the attention, especially around and under the ridge. Others preferred their shaft to be stroked up and down with my tongue and some even liked me to swirl along the shaft as I sucked them. With guys it wasn't hard to figure them out. I just tried a few different things to start out and waited for the reaction. With most guys it was pretty obvious when I struck gold!

I had told Brenda about this in the past and obviously she'd taken my advice to heart because I saw her doing exactly to her brother what I'd told her to do to other guys. With David, like most guys, it was the head that reacted the most. I noticed as her tongue swirled around it that he would tense up and moan involuntarily and then when she took her tongue off of it he would relax slightly. Sure enough, Brenda picked up on her brother's signals and went to town on the head of his cock while she sucked on his shaft as well. David was loving it but we didn't have forever and I still hadn't been fucked!

As Brenda went to work on her brother I stood up and as David watched I stripped off my clothes. Brenda was still blowing him so I undressed her as well. God she looked so hot kneeling nude in front of him! It made me just a little bit jealous actually since I never had a brother to fuck me.

David had removed his shirt in the meantime so he was standing their essentially naked with his pants and underwear at his ankles. He still had his shoes on so taking them off the rest of the way would just be wasting time - and there was no time to waste! I put my butt up against the kitchen table and slide up on my ass so I was sitting on it with my legs handing over the edge. I spread my legs wide apart to give him a nice view of my pussy and started playing with myself for him to watch. Damn I was so wet and horny, if he didn't fuck me soon I was going to go nuts!

"C'mon David," I invited him as I held out my hand and motioned to him to come to me with my finger. "Get over here and fuck me."

Sometimes it was the simpler statements that said it the best and in this case, those last two words said everything. David grinned and looked down at his sister.

"Hmmmmmm, I guess it's time to fuck your friend," he said to her as she lifted her head off of his swollen cock.

Brenda looked so disappointed that he leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. Moving over to me with his cock in his hand, he looked back and reassured her saying, "Don't worry sis, we're not through yet!"

I bit my lower lip and licked my lips as he moved between my welcoming thighs. His hand reached forward and rubbed along the slit of my pussy and then he pushed his finger up into me. I moaned at the feel of his finger exploring inside of me.

"Fuck, you ARE horny, aren't you?" he said with a smile. "Now THIS is what I call a wet and ready pussy."

I looked him in the eyes with as seductive a stare as I could make. "So... are you going to just stand there fingering me or are you going to screw me?

David chuckled at my obvious need and bluntness. He looked back at Brenda as he held his cock up to the entrance to my starving cunt.

"Hey Brenda, have I ever told you your friend was a genuine slut?" he asked jokingly.

Brenda just laughed and tossed her hair back as she stood up to get a better view as he started to push his cock against me. My pussy resisted at first and so he pressed harder and then he suddenly slipped an inch or so into me. Damn it always felt so good when a cock first split me open!

Of course, nothing would ever compare to my first time, but no matter how many guys fucked me the first time one entered me it was like my pussy had shrunk since the last time and had to be stretched out all over again. Guys have told me that they like the tightness of my cunt and more than a few have been shocked to find out they weren't number two or three!

I looked over at Brenda as he pushed himself further into me and then back down to my pussy again. There was something special about feeling a cock push its way into me while I watched it disappear at the same time. It almost seemed like two different events as it was hard for my mind to connect the feeling of fullness I was experiencing inside of me was being created by the same cock I was seeing slip inside of me.

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him as I leaned back with my hands on the top of the table. Brenda moved up alongside of David, intently watching her brother fuck her friend. Our eyes met and we both grinned as he held my legs up around him. He was just stroking in and out of me, nothing fancy or original, just good old fashioned fucking. He kept looking over at Brenda and I knew what was really on his mind. Ordinarily if I was being fucked by a guy and he was paying attention to another girl I would have been furious but in this case it actually made me feel hornier.

It was sort of weird, this incestuous relationship between them. They hadn't fucked since the last time I'd been with them and even now, for whatever reason, he seemed to think that he had to fuck me first before he could screw his sister. I imagine some psychiatrist would have some lengthy explanation but for me it was just strange! The next time he looked at her I released my legs and smiled as I looked at him.

"It's OK David, you can fuck her," I said as I gazed at her again and saw the glow in her face.

Again, less was more and it was all I needed to say. It was as if now that he had committed adultery with me the flood gates had been opened which allowed him to commit incest with his sister as a natural next step.

David sat down on one of the kitchen chairs with his hard cock standing straight up in the air. It glistened in the sunlight with the wetness of my pussy still covering it and for a moment I wanted it back inside of me so badly!

David motioned for Brenda to come over and sit down on him. She didn't hesitate for even a second, turning around and backing into him as his hands reached out to caress her smooth ass. She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock, directing it to her pussy as she slowly lowered herself down onto him. It was my turn to watch now as his cock slipped to the side and she repositioned it once again.

The next time he hit the mark and I felt my heart racing as he slid easily into her wet pussy. She dropped down until she was literally sitting on his lap, pinned in place with his cock drilled up into her pussy. Her hands pushed against the tops of his thighs as she lifted herself up and then dropped back down again onto his lap, repeating this over and over again as she gasped each time he filled her cunt with his wonderful cock.

My own pussy twinged each time as well as I remembered how good it felt when he had been fucking me just a few minutes before. Her head tilted back as he pulled on her hair with one hand and reached around to grab one of her boobs with the other. I stayed sitting on the table top except now instead of his cock fucking me I just had my own finger in me. Brenda sat down on his lap once more time and this time she ground her ass into his crotch, pressing his cock as far up inside of her as she could make it go.

Damn I loved watching this! I thought about my cousin Rick and his sister Tammy and how much I hoped someday to see them doing this with each other. She was only thirteen and while she loved oral sex she was still resisting any penetration. Seeing how close sex was bringing Brenda and her brother together, I couldn't help but dream about the day Tammy would share herself as selflessly with her brother as Brenda did with hers. Brenda moaned, bringing my wandering thoughts back to the sexual escapades that were going on just a few feet in front of me.

"Fuck her David," I encouraged him, as if any such encouragement was really necessary. "Cum in her... fill your sister's cunt with your sperm."

David was just grunting now. It was if his lust had become so animal like he couldn't even speak words anymore. His eyes rolled up into the top of his head as his hips jerked uncontrollably beneath Brenda's beautiful ass. I recalled just how nice that cute ass had felt when we slept together as roomies. I would never have dreamed when we first started playing together that someday I would be watching that same smooth ass pressing into her own brother's crotch and definitely NEVER would have thought that the same brother would be fucking her - or me for that matter!

Brenda lifted herself off of him and turned to face me. She leaned forward and put one hand on each side of my ass, spreading her legs to give her brother a juicy target. He stood up and quickly hit the mark and the next thing I knew she was being fucked again by him as she looked up at me with her face just inches away from mine. I could feel her hot breath against my boobs as she panted from the exertion of being fucked. She lowered her head and I heard her talking to him.

"God that feels so good... don't stop... make me cum David," she begged.

I realized she had moved one hand down between her legs and was toying with her clit as he fucked her. She had confided in me before that unlike me, she could not cum from vaginal stimulation alone but needed her clit to be touched in order to orgasm. It must have worked because before long her head lifted up and eyes were tightly shut as she moaned and gasped for air.

"Do it Brenda," I told her, "cum for me... C'mon and cum."

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned as David relentlessly fucked her.

She was trembling as her orgasm surged through her. I could only imagine how it must feel to cum with your brother fucking you. God sometimes I wished I had a brother!

"Fuck me harder... that's it - oh yea fuck me!" she whispered to him.

His motions were getting faster now and his breath was labored and quick. I knew he was about to cum and Brenda did as well.

"I want you to cum inside of my pussy," she begged him. "Please David... cum in me... cum in me now!"

Much as I would have loved to have him cum in ME, I could think of anything hotter now than to see him filling his own sister with his sperm. I was amazed once again at how incest between a brother and sister was so different from what I did with my father. With my dad, sex was about showing him my love for him, my total submission to him as his daughter. We enjoy it, of course, but sexual gratification in and of itself is not the reason I give myself to him. Feeling him cum inside of me is not so much sexually rewarding as it gives me a sense of security and especially the feeling from knowing that my own father wanted me enough to express his love for me by giving me such a precious gift.

Watching Brenda and David I could see that incest between a brother and sister was almost just the opposite. There was no love or submission between them. Instead, it was all about lust and self-gratification. It was not really that much different from sex between any two people except that it was so much hotter than just two strangers fucking. Their sexual lust and desire was enhanced by their sibling relationship in a way two ordinary people could never experience. I guess it must have been something like how I felt when I fucked my cousin Rick or his father except in this case the closeness of a brother-sister relationship seemed to make it even more intense.

"Cum in me David," Brenda panted. "Fuck me you bastard."

David leaned forward over her and pressed himself tightly against her ass, ramming his cock deep into her pussy. "Here is comes sis," he hissed into her ear as I saw his hips jerk and I could only imagine how she felt as his cum was shooting from his cock and depositing itself inside of her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she growled, "Give it all to me."

His hips lunged into her time after time until finally he was spent and he pulled out of her and dropped back into the chair exhausted. His cock looked so good all hard still and wet, covered with a mixture of his cum and her pussy juices. He just leaned back in the chair and breathed heavily with a look of satisfaction on his face. Brenda looked at me and smiled but I wasn't quite finished - not yet!

"Let me lick you," I whispered to her.

She stood up and I slipped off the table and kneeled under her. I leaned down and put my head between her legs as she put one knee up on the table to open herself for me. Mmmmmmm she tasted heavenly! Some if his cum began to drain out of her and I took it in my mouth but didn't swallow it, just collecting it like a rain barrel until I had a nice mouthful of sperm and pussy cum.

I stood up and kissed Brenda, spitting the slimy mix into her open mouth. I heard her murmur her appreciation as we swapped it back and forth until both of us has some in our mouths. We seemed to each have the same idea simultaneously as we turned and opened our mouths and stuck out our cum-covered tongues for David to see. He just grinned and we each swallowed our respective share and then kissed some more while he watched.

Unfortunately, or fortunately as it turned out, our bliss was interrupted by the sound of fighting from the basement below. I guess it was a small miracle that the two brats had gone this long before going at it and actually I'd forgotten all about them. God! It would have been interesting to say the least should one or both of them pop their heads in the kitchen about now! David looked at his watch and gasped.

"Damn! It's almost time for her to be home," he said as he frantically started to dress. "Hurry up you too, she'll kill us all if she finds you like that."

Personally, I think it would've been fun to have her walk in and see him fucking us but practically I knew that was out of the question. Fortunately Brenda and I didn't have much to put on and in less than a minute we were back to a "decent" state of dress. Only one problem - the room smelled of sex and I knew our faces were all flushed and probably had some cum on them.

"You girls have GOT to get out of here," David said in a worried tone. We both kissed him and I patted his crotch one last time.

"It was SO nice seeing you again David," I purred.

David just slapped me playfully on the butt. He looked at Brenda who was standing there looking back at him with an interesting look on her face I wasn't quite sure how to read. Something non-verbal was communicated between them at that moment, something only a brother and sister could share. Suddenly the spell was broken and we both waved goodbye and headed back to my car. Once inside Brenda started to fasten her seatbelt but I stopped her.

"I want to see her come home," I told her.

Suddenly I felt this morbid curiosity to see the wife of the man we had both just been fucking. It was only another minute before her car pulled up and it dawned on me how close we had been to actually being discovered by her! She got out of the car and opened the trunk to get a bag out and went into the house. I felt a tingle as I imagined her kissing him and talking about her day, not knowing that she was standing right where her loving husband had just betrayed her.

"It turns you on, doesn't it? Brenda asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied innocently.

"You know, seeing her after fucking her husband... I think you get off more from the betrayal, the act of adultery, than the actual sex, don't you?"

I didn't reply but just started the car and began to drive back to her house. Brenda twisted to face me in her seat and kept up her questioning.

"Remember earlier I said I thought there was more to you than you let on to me? Seeing you fucking my brother I couldn't help but feel that you enjoyed it much too much to not have done something like that before."