Easter at Brenda's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda looked at me for a while as I silently drove on. "Ok, so don't tell me then but someday I'm going to find out the truth about you Kelly!"

I looked over at her and just winked. She burst out laughing and during the remainder of the short drive back to her house we exchanged notes about how it was to be fucked by her brother. She ordinarily didn't like to discuss the subject much so I took advantage of the moment to listen to her perceptions of how it was to be fucked by her own brother.

In the end, though, I still was left with this feeling that as much as she loved it, there was still something in her that told her it was wrong. I guess a lifetime of brainwashing can be all but impossible to completely overcome. In any case, we were soon back at her house and in her living room talking to her parents again. Needless to say we didn't mention anything more than we had to about our little excursion. She certainly didn't need her parents mentioning anything about our visit when his wife was around later on!

I had to head back to town to help with a rehearsal at church. Brenda stayed behind to help her mom with preparations for Easter dinner the next day. I guess I don't have to say how we spent our night together other than to say while it wasn't quite as passionate as the previous night when we both had been apart for so long, it was a great way to spend a night with a close friend!

Sunday morning I had to wake up early as I would be spending the morning and much if the afternoon at church. I said goodbye to her parents and thanked them for a great weekend. Brenda and I hugged as closely as we dared with her parents with us and I winked at her as we split apart.

"Catch ya later roomie," I said as I went to my car. Yes, I would always think of her as that for the rest of my life. She was the first girl I shared a room with, the first girl outside my family that I had sex with, and the first girl I watched having sex with her brother (actually still the ONLY girl for that experience!).

As I drove back to school I thought about how I loved Brenda as a close friend and confidante. Mmmmmmm, what a great Easter weekend it had been!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This story is certainly a hot one and the details made it very arousing and enjoyable. I think the girls should go away for a vacation and see just how many guys they can screw along with how many pussies they can eat ?? Maybe, do other sister-brother teams ?? That would be different. Thank you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Secret Place Ch. 01 My sister enjoys our fishing outing.in Incest/Taboo
Saga of Littown Ch. 01 A boy's first day at Over Eighteen School.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories